IGNORED

Remnant Fellowship 24

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I didn’t make it past the wall of words in the posts but did Grace mention her maternal grandfather?

ETA- I just skimmed it because it felt lazy just to ask and nothing about Grace’s actual grandfather- did I miss it? He made the money possible. One would think the dollars would be acknowledged!

No, they don’t say a thing about David. Even though he died too. 

• Upvote 1
  • Angry 1
  • Thank You 1

5 hours ago, Freeatlast said:

I know Donna Fischer’s first husband did everything he could to keep her out of rf. He took her in a vacation and she told him if he was planning an Intervention to get her out of rf she would leave him. On this vacation he did an Intervention with many family members & friends! She got up and left and they got divorced. It didn’t wake her up unfortunately. He was there for some of the other weddings and the birth of his grandchildren. 

Don & Donna spent many years married and she was living back home and she traveled down every weekend going to TN to be with Don. Her ex wouldn’t let her move with his kids. 

I have no life right now (#teacheronvacation) and I was able to find some social media info on Donna's first husband. How sad! Your post clarifies a lot of my questions about how this went down...as one of her sons wedding 'testimony' stated, they (the kids) weren't able to leave Ohio until 2015. I was wondering how she was married to Don and still in Ohio for 8 years. However, I wasn't able to find ANYTHING on Don's first wife. This is the one that really confounds me, how a woman who birthed 4 kids could just disappear out of their lives. So confusing and heartbreaking. 

• I Agree 2

1 hour ago, SerenitybyJan said:

I have no life right now (#teacheronvacation) and I was able to find some social media info on Donna's first husband. How sad! Your post clarifies a lot of my questions about how this went down...as one of her sons wedding 'testimony' stated, they (the kids) weren't able to leave Ohio until 2015. I was wondering how she was married to Don and still in Ohio for 8 years. However, I wasn't able to find ANYTHING on Don's first wife. This is the one that really confounds me, how a woman who birthed 4 kids could just disappear out of their lives. So confusing and heartbreaking. 

She did him and the kids dirty!  Took the beds the kids slept on and their dressers and other things! They came home and just found their stuff gone! Yes heart breaking!!

• Sad 3
  • WTF 1

2 hours ago, SerenitybyJan said:

It just screams cult. You don’t think rationally once the cult has control over you.

• Upvote 2

On 7/4/2024 at 5:27 PM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

It's not the parents don't talk about their first marriage. It's that Grace's fiancée doesn't acknowledge his other parent in the writings about the wedding.

Timothy’s mom (and Andrew’s, Rebekah’s and Matthew’s) is Tonya. She was a member of the church at one point, but she left/she and Don divorced. She lives in Tennessee, and is still involved with her children (as much as church outsiders can be). She has made appearances at her children’s weddings, which has to be so hard on so many levels. Including the fact that invitations never include her as a parent (see Andrew’s invitation). And now that her final child to marry is doing so into the ultimate RF royalty family has to be somewhat surreal.

IMG_1785.jpeg

• Thank You 5

1 hour ago, HeavyTesting said:

Timothy’s mom (and Andrew’s, Rebekah’s and Matthew’s) is Tonya. She was a member of the church at one point, but she left/she and Don divorced. She lives in Tennessee, and is still involved with her children (as much as church outsiders can be). She has made appearances at her children’s weddings, which has to be so hard on so many levels. Including the fact that invitations never include her as a parent (see Andrew’s invitation). And now that her final child to marry is doing so into the ultimate RF royalty family has to be somewhat surreal.

IMG_1785.jpeg

It's heartening to know that she is local and still involved with her kids, albeit with the cult breathing over their shoulders. 

• Upvote 2

On 6/22/2024 at 8:03 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Completely unsurprising. I’m betting they were pushed together when she and her last boyfriend broke up. They marry them so young in RF. And Grace won’t get to be in a position of power in the church until she’s married. 

I looked and it’s Timothy Fischer. 

Who was her last boyfriend? I only ever saw her with the Fischer boy.

Oops, sorry, I just saw your clarification!

Edited by ManyGoats