IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 26: More and More and More

Coconut Flan

It seems unlikely to me that they could diagnose whether a placental previa was full or partial if the patient comes in when already dilated 5cm. It's not like doctors see a woman at full-term bleeding heavily and contracting and think "let's slow down and get a specific diagnosis." They're trying to save you and the baby. 

So yeah, Kelly is not a totally reliable narrator. I had an emergency c-section after 18 hours of labor and sometimes my husband will mention something about the surgery and I'll realize I have zero recollection of what he shared. I was looking for something in my kiddo's medical records on the online healthcare portal and accidentally stumbled onto his birth stats and readings. I discovered that his oxygen saturation and cord blood oxygen levels were very low 20 minutes after birth. Even in the absolute best circumstances, births can be chaotic and warped in our memories.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

The grand finale. A miracle of course. 

E8D3AB30-C53C-49CA-89C0-841D284D729C.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

Isaac Anderson and his wife Artemesia are having a boy named Dietrich due in august 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

21 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

Isaac Anderson and his wife Artemesia are having a boy named Dietrich due in august 

Of course Isaac wants a German name. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

Wow, what the heck did I just read?  The account of the birth from Kelly Havens is.... something, all right.  She sounds bonkers.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

3 hours ago, raayx01 said:

Every man born in my family until 1930 was named Dietrich , either as a fist name or as a middle name somewhere. Then we were all out of Dietrichs .

If somebody's interested in German naming trends.  Just pick a year

Ariana Balka is expecting #2, a girl. No due date.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

On 5/14/2024 at 7:34 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I don’t think Kelly is a totally reliable narrator. So I think there are some things that might be off in this story. 

"My eyes grew wide". I don't know why but this made me laugh. Like how does she know? She remembers this at this particular time and place? 

On 5/14/2024 at 8:48 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The grand finale. A miracle of course. 

E8D3AB30-C53C-49CA-89C0-841D284D729C.jpeg

Blessed day, the Lord opened. 

• Upvote 7
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 2

Has tori Bates had her baby yet?. This seems a long pregnancy. I don't follow her on any social media. 

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

Has tori Bates had her baby yet?. This seems a long pregnancy. I don't follow her on any social media. 

She hasn’t announced yet. 

• Upvote 2

Rebecca Robertson, daughter of Willie Robertson and older sister of Sadie, is pregnant with her 3rd.  She's 35 and she and her husband have been married since 2016.

Screenshot 2024-05-18 at 14-19-51 Rebecca . Robertson . Loflin (@rebeccalorobertson) • Instagram photos and videos.png

On 5/17/2024 at 2:59 AM, BritishBabycatcher said:

I don't know what the deal is. I thought she was like 3 months and already starting to show when she announced it a couple of days before Jackson and Emerson's wedding in October. I was thinking she didn't want to get people asking if she was pregnant at the wedding, so she just decided to announce beforehand.  I guess she just announced it very, very early if she hasn't the baby yet.

• Upvote 2

Karissa new baby will be called Arrow Chosen. At least arrow is spelled normally. One of her better names if I was given a choice. 

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 5

28 minutes ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

Karissa new baby will be called Arrow Chosen. At least arrow is spelled normally. One of her better names if I was given a choice. 

I’ll laugh, before crying for thee kids,  if she gets pregnant with twins next because she was saving Arrow for the twins God promised her.   What will probably happen is she’ll make up a story that they found out it was twins but she miscarried one so they decided to use the name God gave her for twins. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

Posted (edited)

I think Arrow is becoming a popular name with Fundies. Austin Forsyth's older half sister has a kid named Arrow. I want to say some other fundie couple does, too.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, raayx01 said:

lawson and Tiffany are having a boy

We've known that for like 2 months. 😂

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, marmalade said:

We've known that for like 2 months. 😂

Unofficially yeah but they finally announced 

• Upvote 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Unofficially yeah but they finally announced 

Yes, I am aware. Just making a joke of how badly they kept their "secret." 😃

Edited by marmalade
Auto fill strikes again!
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, marmalade said:

Yes, I am aware. Just making a joke of how badly they kept their "secret." 😃

Yeah they slipped up alot!

• Upvote 1

Any idea when Gabriel was born? Rachel was holding a baby in Kressant's post for her daughter's birthday. So maybe early April?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ToriAmos said:

Any idea when Gabriel was born? Rachel was holding a baby in Kressant's post for her daughter's birthday. So maybe early April?

It’s likely late April. Rachel’s second youngest son turned 5 on April 23 and Kress’s daughter Isa turned 13 on April 24. The baby was just born and at the celebration of the birthdays. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

There was someone's newborn baby at Nora Duggar's 1st birthday. You can see them with two of the Duggar girls in Jed and Katey's video of the party on YT. Any guesses?

[854x480] vtime=[3_50], take=[2024-05-26 02.41.17].png

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

There was someone's newborn baby at Nora Duggar's 1st birthday. You can see them with two of the Duggar girls in Jed and Katey's video of the party on YT. Any guesses?

[854x480] vtime=[3_50], take=[2024-05-26 02.41.17].png

maybe the girl next to johannah's baby

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

I'm thinking the baby belongs to the long, dark haired woman at the end of the coach watching them. She's got a carseat on the floor in front of her and the baby also has dark hair like her. 

Edited by anjulibai
  • Upvote 2