IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 26: More and More and More

Coconut Flan

Dannng. Is Mackayla Thatcher having triplets??  I saw a recent photo and I thought she was days away from birthing.

Also - nurthan 3 is definitely Naomi Jill

Does Nurie deliver in Hospitals?

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

Dannng. Is Mackayla Thatcher having triplets??  I saw a recent photo and I thought she was days away from birthing.

Nope only one and it's a girl

2 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

Nehi was at a small midwife ran birth center.  She left there a few hours after the birth.  Jill, of course posted identifying information and it was quickly found.  I’m not sure if we know where Newbie was born-I think we knew it was a different place than Nehi, but not sure if we knew the actual place.  Probably because Jill wasn’t there to post the actual location but still gave more information than needed.

edit:  Newbie was at a birth center and a water birth.  Jill shared when she announced his birth.  

Edited by KWLand
  • Upvote 4

19 hours ago, Nikedagain? said:

Where did you see the Nurthan 3 name?

• Upvote 1
  • Move Along 1
  • Thank You 1

Based solely on one photo posted by Sarah Dasher, I'll say Alyssa Morton is pregnant again. Of course it could be artifact or lax abdominal musculature post 6 babies back to back or a big lunch but knowing her history I'm sticking with pregnant.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, browngrl said:

Based solely on one photo posted by Sarah Dasher, I'll say Alyssa Morton is pregnant again. Of course it could be artifact or lax abdominal musculature post 6 babies back to back or a big lunch but knowing her history I'm sticking with pregnant.

Thought the same thing. I doubt they're preventing, and she's due for another.

• Upvote 4

On 7/8/2024 at 1:13 PM, BritishBabycatcher said:

My guess is Nina 

My great-grandmother's name.  It was pronounced Nigh-Na, though.

• Upvote 1

Jill posted a birthday post for Sophia and in the video of them singing happy birthday Nurie does not look pregnant at all to me.  I think the baby girl is here already.

• Upvote 2

In the birthday video you can see a quick glimpse of a girl in the background holding a baby.

• Upvote 3

Jill posted that baby was born Sunday morning.

Kennedy Morton is due in august 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

Naomi Christine Keller is the name.

Edited by WannabeHistorian
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 7

I remembered that when Karissa announced, I did the math and she found out she was pregnant around when Nurie did, which was the week leading up to Thanksgiving. Thus she should be at least 39 weeks and could be due any day if not already.

IMG_0632.thumb.jpeg.7f5228581befe711d28a9d0cdbc3b1e0.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

Ooh, the first twin Grand Duggars. We’ve been wondering about that for a while. Makes sense since Jed was a twin.

Also, Naomi was fairly predictable as a name for Nurie’s 3rd. Christine is Jill’s middle name, and also Renee’s (although it’s spelled Crystine in Renee’s case). 

• Upvote 6
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, llucie said:

I always read that the genetics for twins are connected to the mother and not the father, but what a huge coincidence then that Jed who is a twin is also having twins.

Yes, Jed one the twin grand Duggar contest. He will now be JB’s favorite. Since they are both girls, they might be identical. Which is just spontaneous. Unlike fraternal. Which is highly genetic due to ovulating more than one each month being genetic. 

• Upvote 12

I know people hate the speculating, but Joyanna looks like she is expecting #4 in the photo. Could be just the overalls style she is wearing.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

So within the Duggar family, the best chance of a couple having 5 kids in 5 years of marriage like Lauren and Nate Paine, now belongs to Jed and Katie if they get pregnant again not long after having their twins and  have the baby in time for their 5th anniversary in 2026.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

So within the Duggar family, the best chance of a couple having 5 kids in 5 years of marriage like Lauren and Nate Paine, now belongs to Jed and Katie if they get pregnant again not long after having their twins and  have the baby in time for their 5th anniversary in 2026.

Jill Rod had her first 5 in a span of 4 years 3 months. I think she’s the fundie winner of having 5 kids in the shortest time. 

The Duggars have their first 5 in a span of 4 years 8 months. We will see if Jed and Katie can beat that. 

• Upvote 11

Not only are they the first with twins, but they are having twin girls, something that Michelle and JB never experienced.

• Upvote 10

49 minutes ago, BensAllergies said:

Not only are they the first with twins, but they are having twin girls, something that Michelle and JB never experienced.

Oooo true!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, BensAllergies said:

If Jana is actually engaged, just imagine the twin speculation after she gets married. She’s the only Duggar girl twin. And she will be over 35. So everyone will be speculating twins. I bet it will get old. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

In the video Jim Bob says there are (not including the twins) 17 granddaughters and 16 grandsons, which lines up with the current list of known grandchildren. So no mystery babies to find this time.

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

If no one else is pregnant and due before Katey, she'll be the mother of Grandduggars 31 (Nora), 34 (Twin A), and 35 (Twin B). Jill's Isla would have come in between, but otherwise Katey seems to be on her way to outbreeding her in laws.

• Upvote 7