IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 26: More and More and More

Coconut Flan

Jaryn and Valiant Thomas welcomed their 3rd child Tobias Gabriel yesterday.... July 17th. That's their 3rd child in 4 years. Other two are Benaiah Flip born Aug 14 2022 and Kalian Trigg born Aug 4 2023! Irish twins literally each baby

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thank You 2

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, Jed one the twin grand Duggar contest. He will now be JB’s favorite. Since they are both girls, they might be identical. Which is just spontaneous. Unlike fraternal. Which is highly genetic due to ovulating more than one each month being genetic. 

He has always been one of JB's favorites. He's the one who was picked to be the politician son.

• Upvote 1

3 singletons born in less than 2 years is fast. 

• Upvote 5

Jed and Kate’s expecting twins?…. All I have to say is, “good lord/s” SMH

• Upvote 5

Tiffany let the name slip (as she has everything else 😂) it looks like baby boy is going to be the 4th William. Not a huge surprise, 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

3 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Tiffany let the name slip (as she has everything else 😂) it looks like baby boy is going to be the 4th William. Not a huge surprise, 

I bet they will call him Liam though. Since none of the other Williams are called that. Or I suppose she could go with Will. Because no one else is going by that either. 

• Upvote 2

Liam was on their "list." William wasn't.

17 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Was it on YouTube or Instagram?

10 minutes ago, Lady Dondarrion said:

Was it on YouTube or Instagram?

YouTube, she was packing her hospital bag and showed the back of the name card but as she put it in the bag you could catch a glimpse of it. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

YouTube, she was packing her hospital bag and showed the back of the name card but as she put it in the bag you could catch a glimpse of it. 

So they lied. How Christian of them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

Liam was on their "list." William wasn't.

I mean, I think they will almost certainly call him Liam. I don’t think he will ever be called William.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

I mean, I think they will almost certainly call him Liam. I don’t think he will ever be called William.

But it seems as if William will be the name on his birth certificate. Not mentioned in their list of about 15 names. 

I’m still thinking his first name will be William, but he will go by his middle name. What were the names on their list?

• Upvote 1

also erin already used William and is calling him that. since she regrets Carson

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

Just watched the video and missed it, but can't say I'm surprised. They've been talking about all the Williams and all the W names for weeks now. The only real question is what they will call him - a nickname, the middle name, or the full name.

22 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Not mentioned in their list of about 15 names.

Where is the list? I'm curious about what other names they considered. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

also erin already used William and is calling him that. since she regrets Carson

What if Lawson and Tiffany are planning on calling him by his middle name so he can be just like his daddy (ugh)? 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, postscript said:

Just watched the video and missed it, but can't say I'm surprised. They've been talking about all the Williams and all the W names for weeks now. The only real question is what they will call him - a nickname, the middle name, or the full name.

Not sure where I saw it. It was a couple of weeks ago. Maybe Reddit? 

eta My new rank is Child Collector. 😂

Edited by marmalade
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jill Rod had her first 5 in a span of 4 years 3 months. I think she’s the fundie winner of having 5 kids in the shortest time. 

And with no twins either!

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Jaryn and Valiant Thomas welcomed their 3rd child Tobias Gabriel yesterday.... July 17th. That's their 3rd child in 4 years. Other two are Benaiah Flip born Aug 14 2022 and Kalian Trigg born Aug 4 2023! Irish twins literally each baby

do you know where they posted it

8 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

He has always been one of JB's favorites. He's the one who was picked to be the politician son.

This is why I'm waiting on Jed! to be the next scandal. He's another golden child, with a dose of narcissism like his father and brother before him.

But nice to have an answer to "who will produce the first Duggar twin grandchildren". God, I don't envy them. 4 kids in 3 years.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, postscript said:

In one of the videos Tiff said that the baby "had to have a name that starts with W" and in their most recent Q&A they read some viewers name suggestions that they liked, the names were Wyatt, Walker, Waylen (sp?), Liam, Easton, Wilder, Weasley, Wayne, Wade, Woody, Dawson, Diego, Knox, Winston, Jeremiah, Noah, Levi, Edmund, Carter, Ford, Bo, Nash and Braden. But they also said that there were a ton of other names they liked, and they never actually said they would be picking the name for those suggested by viewers, i think they probably already knew they would be naming the baby William.

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, Smee said:

This is why I'm waiting on Jed! to be the next scandal. He's another golden child, with a dose of narcissism like his father and brother before him.

But nice to have an answer to "who will produce the first Duggar twin grandchildren". God, I don't envy them. 4 kids in 3 years.

Less than 3 years. Truett will be 2.5 when the twins are born. They will have two toddlers and two newborns. That is Hell.

• Upvote 7
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 1

3 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Less than 3 years. Truett will be 2.5 when the twins are born. They will have two toddlers and two newborns. That is Hell.

I knew a family that had this happen accidentally.  They had infertility with the first, had a WHOOPS pair of twins and then I think from sheer exhaustion/denial that it could happen again had a WHOOPS 4th. For nearly 2 yrs they had all the grandparents around all the time.  It was an ALL HANDS ON DECK sort of scenario.  I felt bad, they were so strung out and exhausted.  They made sure that there was not 5th.  

• Upvote 3

Kristin Clark of girl defined had her baby girl on June 14 Carolina Marie Clark. I believe Marie is her middle name and her mom‘s middle name.

• Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Kristin Clark of girl defined had her baby girl on June 14 Carolina Marie Clark. I believe Marie is her middle name and her mom‘s middle name.

I guessed Charlotte Marie Clark. Close, but no cigar. 

• Upvote 1