IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 26: More and More and More

Coconut Flan

Arti Anderson is in labor, according to Isaac's Instagram stories.

• Upvote 3

Artemisia and Isaac Anderson had a boy today (8/17) named Dietrich Johannes Anderson. Looks like a home birth.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

On 8/13/2024 at 6:32 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

That child could qualify for Medicaid. 

I think it depends on the state.  In some states they use household income for Medicaid and SNAP eligibility and if they are living with adults that make above poverty level they would have to use the marketplace for insurance and pay based on that.  Still not really a great reason to get married, but just throwing out that medicaid isn't always an option.  

• Upvote 1

Karissa had a miraculous toilet baby this morning. Arrow. Should’ve called him John.

CBFB23A8-C8AB-467D-B7AA-6A83814F40F9.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 5
  • Thank You 5

Hasn't she had more than one baby in the NICU since she refuses the rhogam shot?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JMO said:

Hasn't she had more than one baby in the NICU since she refuses the rhogam shot?

No, it’s not because she refuses the rhogam shot. Her last baby had a very bad infection and was in the hospital for at least 2 weeks. And she had an infection and was in the hospital for a few days too. She had him at home unassisted and went to the hospital 6 hours later. She had one of her girls prematurely. And she was in the hospital. She was always planning to have this one at home unassisted.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

Kennedy Morton posted a reel with her holding what looks like a newborn. Looks like she had the baby.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

On 8/14/2024 at 11:03 AM, HereticHick said:

The oldest Raising Arrows kid is 26, has a Master's degree & is gainfully employed. He's been married several years and no kids yet. Second oldest is about 23 and beginning a Master's degree program (and is unmarried with no kids). Both attended "real" universities. I think they have gotten an above average homeschool education, as fundy homeschool goes.

@HereticHick-Thank you for sharing, I admittedly did not take a deep dive into this family. I am happy to see that they are doing a qualifiable job with their schooling.  I do know many who homeschool that invest deeply into their children and prepare them well.  I hope besides educating this specific couple on family planning and future family stability goal I am mistaken about their overall abilities! 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

On 8/13/2024 at 7:45 AM, llucie said:

Alex from Growinggoodings on instagram is pregnant again (if people remember she had done IVF before, although she also got pregnant naturally "miraculously" at least one time). This one is naturally conceived, they dont have any more frozen embryos, plus now they have converted to the orthodox church and they are against IVF. They lasted in their previous church 2 years, wonder how long it will be in this one. She seems to jump from fixation to fixation and her husband just goes along with it.

I cannot stand her. I know miscarriages are very hard, I had one. And this is going to make me sound like a terrible person, but there was a time when she had a miscarriage and had like 50-11 kids and she absolutely perseverated on it for months. Trying to get pregnant. And the whole orthodox thing and co-opting Jewish traditions irks me too. I am a grumpy old lady it seems!!

• Upvote 1

Any updates on Sierra?

5 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Any updates on Sierra?

Still pregnant as of 8 hours ago

• Thank You 1

I just realized that baby Anna Arndt has a very similar name to German jewish philosopher Hannah Arendt, author of the Banality of evil. 

I doubt they know that though. 😂

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

Jami and Jason Balmet's 8th Radley Knox born Aug 22.

Sierra and Mark Dominguez's 8th Briggs Maverick born Aug 22

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 9

15 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Jami and Jason Balmet's 8th Radley Knox born Aug 22.

Sierra and Mark Dominguez's 8th Briggs Maverick born Aug 22

So she's got a "Merrick Zion" and a "Briggs Maverick" now? Damn, you don't often see such heights of modern Mormon boy baby naming so far from Utah! 😃

Edited by HereticHick
  • Haha 10
  • I Agree 1

25 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

So she's got a "Merrick Zion" and a "Briggs Maverick" now? Damn, you don't such heights of modern Mormon boy baby naming so far from Utah! 😃

For a second I was like "doesn't she already have a Briggs Marverick"? But no she has Brooks and Merrick so enough difference I guess..?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

Brooks and Briggs are too close for me. I think she will be mixing their names up a lot. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Brooks and Briggs are too close for me. I think she will be mixing their names up a lot. 

well she has a ellyn and edyn

• Upvote 8

On the other hand I'm constantly mixing up my kids' names. They are a boy and a girl. Their names start and end with different letters. They only have two letters in common. The names could hardly be more different from each other. But to be honest I"m constantly mixing up the kids too.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

14 minutes ago, LancetteShing99 said:

On the other hand I'm constantly mixing up my kids' names

My daughter called the dog Mom the other day. It was epic. Thankfully, I took it as a compliment; the dog is awesome. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 10
  • Love 5

When my son was little, I once spent a few minutes, repeatedly calling his name, in progressively more and more annoyed tones, wondering why he was so blatantly ignoring me while my brother kept calmly saying “what?”. Yup, I was calling my brother’s name. 🤦‍♀️ Their names are nowhere near alike. My brother realized the issue about two times in but decided to see how long it would take before I noticed. Funny guy. 🙄🤣

• Haha 8

My sister and I have similar first names and the same middle name. Everyone mixed our names up. Not just my parents. Teachers that had my sister first even called me by her name a couple times. I honestly think we were called by each other’s names more than usual since our names are so close. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My sister and I have similar first names and the same middle name. Everyone mixed our names up. Not just my parents. Teachers that had my sister first even called me by her name a couple times. I honestly think we were called by each other’s names more than usual since our names are so close. 

me and my twin sister kind of have similar names. But my mom had are first letter, third letter and last letter match, K, Y and A, dont know why

• Upvote 1

On 8/23/2024 at 4:28 PM, LancetteShing99 said:

On the other hand I'm constantly mixing up my kids' names. They are a boy and a girl. Their names start and end with different letters. They only have two letters in common. The names could hardly be more different from each other. But to be honest I"m constantly mixing up the kids too.

I mix up my kids, the dog and the cat. It is all a jumble. 

my daughter got very annoyed at me the other day, when I went to yell at the dog and called her name instead. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I mix up my kids, the dog and the cat. It is all a jumble. 

I do the same thing! I go down the list

First child

Second child

Third child

Dog

I will say the right name eventually - my family is used to it

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1