IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 26: More and More and More

Coconut Flan

I am 52 years old and my sister is 47 and whenever I hear her name called in the store I still turn around. My mom was another one who would run through kids names until she got the right one.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

Tim Mershon and wife had their first baby this past summer, a boy named Henry.

• Upvote 4

Keni Morton confirmed that she had a baby in August,  a boy. Name not given.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, JMO said:

Keni Morton confirmed that she had a baby in August,  a boy. Name not given.

Her girl names are fine but I wasn’t a fan of her older son’s name, Hamish. I wonder if she will pick a name like Angus this time. 

• Upvote 7

On 8/22/2024 at 10:45 PM, RebeccaRay said:

Jami and Jason Balmet's 8th Radley Knox born Aug 22.

I've never seen this family mentioned online anywhere. Eighth baby, sixth c-section and they just moved out of their rental house and back into an RV just weeks before this baby came. It sounds like a postpartum hellscape to me.

• Upvote 12

17 hours ago, AugustPenguin said:

Brigid (Boyer) had baby #5 (girl).  Name starts with D.

Oh man, definitely no sewing for Bridget then. That makes me sad as she seemed so talented and to enjoy it so much. 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Mrs Ms said:

Oh man, definitely no sewing for Bridget then. That makes me sad as she seemed so talented and to enjoy it so much. 

She’s become incredibly insufferable. I genuinely couldn’t hang out with hang even for 5 minutes. And I can usually tolerate most people for 5 minutes. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, kesmom said:

I've never seen this family mentioned online anywhere. Eighth baby, sixth c-section and they just moved out of their rental house and back into an RV just weeks before this baby came. It sounds like a postpartum hellscape to me.

Been following them online for years. I also love that one of their sons is named Remington Steele. They had no idea it was a TV show. 

Edited by AugustPenguin
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, AugustPenguin said:

Been following them online for years. I also love that one of their sons is named Remington Steele. They had no idea it was a TV show. 

That’s hilarious. I’m sure Steve Maxwell named his second son Christopher Lloyd Maxwell without ever hearing if the actor. Since he thinks tv is evil. Anna’s Duggar’s sister named her son Nash Bridges. And Mariah Campana Thomas named her son Jude Law Thomas. What is it with fundies naming their kids the same name as famous people? 

• Upvote 10

19 hours ago, AugustPenguin said:

Brigid (Boyer) had baby #5 (girl).  Name starts with D.

Her 5th already? Does anyone have any info on the other two sisters? I know they got married and had a baby each and I think Charlotte had a second. I haven't thought of them for so long.

• Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, Cate22 said:

Her 5th already? Does anyone have any info on the other two sisters? I know they got married and had a baby each and I think Charlotte had a second. I haven't thought of them for so long.

Plus Brigid has had 4 miscarriages. So she’s been pregnant for most of her marriage so far. 

The other two sisters dropped off the face of the earth. So not much is known. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

On 9/3/2024 at 3:45 PM, AugustPenguin said:

It will be interesting to see where they go now or if they just stay around OK/TX for a while. They talk big plans but I have a feeling their financial situation is strained.

• Upvote 2

On 9/4/2024 at 4:21 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her girl names are fine but I wasn’t a fan of her older son’s name, Hamish. I wonder if she will pick a name like Angus this time. 

I quite like Hamish but then again it's a pretty popular name here and Hamish Blake (comedian) is so bloody charming. What are her girls' names?

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Smee said:

I quite like Hamish but then again it's a pretty popular name here and Hamish Blake (comedian) is so bloody charming. What are her girls' names?

Mia, Valerie, Naida 

• Thank You 1

I just saw on their Facebook page (when checking to make sure I had the name spelled correctly) that Nathaniel and Abigail Darnell are due in late December/ early January. This will make child number three. They posted it yesterday. They have two girls (God help those poor girls) and did not announce the gender.

(Not sure if their Facebook is private or not. I am not on Facebook but when I googled his name the family picture on the top of the Facebook popped up along with the post. I'm guessing I couldn't see anything if it were private.)

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Thank You 4

55 minutes ago, abiamw said:

Sarah Waller RichardWebster is expecting baby number 1 in February 2025.

Since Sarah is almost 34 like Jana, I bet they won’t have a ton of kids. I will say the fundie women who married older seem to do a better job at picking their husbands than the ones that married as teens. But that’s just based on my observations. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, abiamw said:

Sarah Waller RichardWebster is expecting baby number 1 in February 2025.

This was already said on page 19 I think.

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Since Sarah is almost 34 like Jana, I bet they won’t have a ton of kids. I will say the fundie women who married older seem to do a better job at picking their husbands than the ones that married as teens. But that’s just based on my observations. 

What does her husband do again? It's computer programming, right? I just remember that he went to a Christian fundie college in WI or MN and then went on to get his Masters at Notre Dame.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

What does her husband do again? It's computer programming, right? I just remember that he went to a Christian fundie college in WI or MN and then went on to get his Masters at Notre Dame.

I’m sure someone else remembers exactly. I just remember it was a job that could probably support a family. Unlike a lot of other fundies we see trying to support 10 kids with one working parent only.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

He has an MS and a PhD from Notre Dame in Computer Science & Engineering. I’m thinking he’s a very intelligent person.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

I’m honestly glad Sarah Waller found her match because she was basically the Jana of her family. So many older fundie brides in the last few years. Jana, Sarah Maxwell, Sarah Waller, Esther Staddon, Elizabeth Botkin, and I know there are a couple others I’m forgetting. Plus all the Arndt boys. 

• Upvote 9