IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 26: More and More and More

Coconut Flan

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m honestly glad Sarah Waller found her match because she was basically the Jana of her family. So many older fundie brides in the last few years. Jana, Sarah Maxwell, Sarah Waller, Esther Staddon, Elizabeth Botkin, and I know there are a couple others I’m forgetting. Plus all the Arndt boys. 

Except Sarah Waller went to nursing school and had been working as a nurse for while. 

I would add to your list: Grace Mally Moffitt, Sarah Mally Hancock, and Hannah Girotti. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Except Sarah Waller went to nursing school and had been working as a nurse for while. 

I would add to your list: Grace Mally Moffitt, Sarah Mally Hancock, and Hannah Girotti. 

Good for her. I didn’t realize she went to nursing school. Although the Waller daughters always have jobs as adults. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

On 9/9/2024 at 2:57 AM, Audrey2 said:

I just saw on their Facebook page (when checking to make sure I had the name spelled correctly) that Nathaniel and Abigail Darnell are due in late December/ early January. This will make child number three. They posted it yesterday. They have two girls (God help those poor girls) and did not announce the gender.

(Not sure if their Facebook is private or not. I am not on Facebook but when I googled his name the family picture on the top of the Facebook popped up along with the post. I'm guessing I couldn't see anything if it were private.)

Their first daughter was born December 2021, the second December 2023 and now number three is due late December 2024 !! That’ll be three in three years with only a year between number two and number three. This will be their third daughter (per his Facebook account). 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 5

54 minutes ago, Angelface said:

Their first daughter was born December 2021, the second December 2023 and now number three is due late December 2024 !! That’ll be three in three years with only a year between number two and number three. This will be their third daughter (per his Facebook account). 

Thank you. 

Those poor girls. Fundy men seem misogynistic anyway but Natty Darnell seems over the top. I'm guessing that's behind closed doors he's not happy to have three daughters and no sons.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

Just now, Audrey2 said:

Thank you. 

Those poor girls. Funny men seem misogynistic anyway but Natty Darnell seems over the top. I'm guessing that's behind closed doors he's not happy to have three daughters and no sons.

But that’s on him. The male determines the gender and he has had some education so he must know this. I would imagine that he’ll want to keep trying for a son though.  Poor Abigail…. but she seems happy with him. I hope that life isn’t too miserable for their daughters. 

• Upvote 4

47 minutes ago, Angelface said:

But that’s on him. The male determines the gender and he has had some education so he must know this. I would imagine that he’ll want to keep trying for a son though.  Poor Abigail…. but she seems happy with him. I hope that life isn’t too miserable for their daughters. 

We all know that but with their lack of sex ed, do Fundy men know that? I know that he has advanced learning but would this be something he would have encountered in his advanced learning?

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Good for her. I didn’t realize she went to nursing school. Although the Waller daughters always have jobs as adults. 

Doesn't her husband have a PhD in computer science and engineering? A good match it seems.

• Upvote 1

On 9/12/2024 at 3:34 PM, browngrl said:

Allison Bontrager Helferich had a girl - Amelia Marie - 2 weeks ago.

I am glad everything went well considering she was refusing to get maternity care.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 5

Katey Duggar posted that she's made it to 22 week with her twin girls.

ETA: 18 weeks from now is mid-January, but considering it's multiples and her 3rd pregnancy they are sure to be born a few weeks early, so what are the chances of her having them on Christmas? 

I just remembered that Jed and Jer's birthday is on 12/30. She could have them then, too.

88.png

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5

On 9/14/2024 at 5:06 PM, dawn9476 said:

I am glad everything went well considering she was refusing to get maternity care.

Lets hope the kid survives the raw milk and lack of vaccinations. 

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1

Idk if it’s been mentioned here but according to fundie wiki 

Allie and Danny Paine are having Identical twins in early 2025

• Thank You 6

19 hours ago, Shannonsnarks said:

Idk if it’s been mentioned here but according to fundie wiki 

Allie and Danny Paine are having Identical twins in early 2025

In case you are wondering, Allie is 22. She will be 23 in December, so that's how old she will be when the twins are born. And their 1st child will be 2 and a half then. 🫢

Edited by dawn9476

And unless someone else in the Paine is pregnant and has a baby before then, that will bring up the total of Paine grandchildren to 22.

4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wonder when Allie’s sister who also married a Paine will have a baby. 

Probably sometime next year if it turns out that they got pregnant right away. I mean they are the ones that just got married in July, right?

8 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

And unless someone else in the Paine is pregnant and has a baby before then, that will bring up the total of Paine grandchildren to 22.

Probably sometime next year if it turns out that they got pregnant right away. I mean they are the ones that just got married in July, right?

Yes, in July. But the other Henry/Paine couple had a honeymoon baby so they could too. I wouldn’t be surprised if the sisters are pregnant together.