IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 26: More and More and More

Coconut Flan

17 hours ago, indianabones said:

And it's a boy, after two girls.

Both Ashley and her husband couldn’t contain themselves when they found out they were expecting an HEIR, after two girls. Finally, on the 3rd try a golden penis who gets to be worshipped as soon as he‘s here, while the girls are taught to „help“ at a young age. It‘s so sad.

• Upvote 9
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, fish_ca said:

I'm pretty sure once the boy is here they will slow down. 

Nah. Ashley loves to accessorize with a baby whenever she goes to women's health clinics to harass people.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Nah. Ashley loves to accessorize with a baby whenever she goes to women's health clinics to harass people.

That’s horrible that she does that. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Let’s hope! Her little sister married to his younger brother only has one baby so far. A boy. Their other sister living far away from them has a girl and I think she’s pregnant too. They are all breeding quickly. Let’s hope they do slow down. However now that Ashley is in Ohio, they have plenty of space. Unlike in NYC.

They already are. There's 18 months between the girls and there will be 22 between Brooklyn and the new baby. Still faster than the average family, but not too bad for fundies.

• Upvote 5

On 9/22/2024 at 3:46 PM, RebeccaRay said:

Ashley Hoover expecting her 3rd in March

Her oldest will be 3 in November. That is a lot of babies close together.

• Upvote 6

On 9/18/2024 at 10:54 PM, dawn9476 said:

And unless someone else in the Paine is pregnant and has a baby before then, that will bring up the total of Paine grandchildren to 22.

Does this include the children of Chad and Erin Paine (Bates) or are  these different Paines?

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, WannabeHistorian said:

They already are. There's 18 months between the girls and there will be 22 between Brooklyn and the new baby. Still faster than the average family, but not too bad for fundies.

Wish Ashley's spacing was more by design and less by misfortune. I'm pretty sure she's had at least a few miscarriages, and maybe even *gasp* an abortion ala Jessa -which is only notable *because* Ashley is so notorious for fighting against the care that's standing by to literally save her life.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 1

6 hours ago, GreenBeans said:

Does this include the children of Chad and Erin Paine (Bates) or are  these different Paines?

Same Paines. Danny is one of Chad's younger brothers.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Danny is the 9th kid out of the 10 Paine kids. Johnny is the only one younger than him and the last one to be married. All the Paine children are married.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

Beth Wissmann Beasley put this on her stories. Her mom having a miscarriage between Nate and Charissa probably was not publicly known to us but it’s not surprising. She had 5 years between the kids. And she had Charissa at 47. Miscarriages are extremely common in you 40s. Also I don’t think we knew Beth had a miscarriage since having her youngest child. That child is 3.5. 

4AAC1CD1-3265-4FD4-8035-74D14B45F90F.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 5

I have noticed some people are including miscarriages in this trend and some aren’t (Katie Bates didn’t include Kelly’s multiple miscarriages). It is crazy to see those numbers laid out like that. Also 7 boys and 2 girls. Woo.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

I have noticed some people are including miscarriages in this trend and some aren’t (Katie Bates didn’t include Kelly’s multiple miscarriages). It is crazy to see those numbers laid out like that. Also 7 boys and 2 girls. Woo.

Yeah that’s the Beasleys. If I’m remembering correctly one of his brothers accidentally shot and killed his wife. 

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

one of his brothers accidentally shot and killed his wife. 

...and went to jail for it IIRC

• Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, browngrl said:

...and went to jail for it IIRC

Yeah. He was sentenced to 3-5 yewrs, not sure how long he served. He w 21, she was 20 and they were “playing a game” which is so incredibly disturbing .

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

25 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Yeah. He was sentenced to 3-5 yewrs, not sure how long he served. He w 21, she was 20 and they were “playing a game” which is so incredibly disturbing .

The was what to do if there ever a intruder in the house go get the gun and here's how to use it. But he never should have pulled the trigger even if a game on what to do. He served all 5 years.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RebeccaRay said:

The was what to do if there ever a intruder in the house go get the gun and here's how to use it. But he never should have pulled the trigger even if a game on what to do. He served all 5 years.

That's still not a very long sentence. 

• Upvote 6

Another birth of a Bates baby that didn’t go as planned. The Bateses seem to have a lot of issues surrounding pregnancy and birth. But at least they give birth in hospitals and Harvey will probably be ok. I can’t imagine what would happen if they were the woo loving unattended homebirth type fundies. 

ABCF20C7-6D56-4596-BB8F-EEC32F053E54.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 9

On 9/29/2024 at 7:50 PM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

That's still not a very long sentence. 

Oh no I agree. He should be in there for life in my opinion. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Another birth of a Bates baby that didn’t go as planned. The Bateses seem to have a lot of issues surrounding pregnancy and birth. But at least they give birth in hospitals and Harvey will probably be ok. I can’t imagine what would happen if they were the woo loving unattended homebirth type fundies. 

One of the few fundies who recognized the efforts of the medical team and not just GOD. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 7

2 hours ago, BritishBabycatcher said:

One of the few fundies who recognized the efforts of the medical team and not just GOD. 

I noticed that. So happy she recognized them. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

On 9/30/2024 at 8:48 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Addallee was Kelly’s last home birth  right? And there were complications and then after that she had hospital births for the last four? Which shows some sense, at least, and thankfully her children learned from that and have thankfully all had hospital  births.

• Upvote 6

Just now, CanadianMamam said:

Addallee was Kelly’s last home birth  right? And there were complications and then after that she had hospital births for the last four? Which shows some sense, at least, and thankfully her children learned from that and have thankfully all had hospital  births.

It was and is so trendy to do homebirths in these quiverful circles that I feel like a large amount of these guys dies at least tried homebirth once. Thankfully some decided that after developing complications they went back to the hospital. But not Karissa! She’s stubborn in her dangerous birthing practices. 

• Upvote 5
  • Confused 1