IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 26: More and More and More

Coconut Flan

Graham Allan is not a name I would have expected from them. 

• Upvote 5

Allen must be a family name. 

October will always be busy for them. Esther, Kenna, and Graham have birthdays in October. And their wedding anniversary is in October. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6

How are they spelling Alan?

• Upvote 1

Emily Case Brower Grow is pregnant with a girl. She has 3 bio daughters and her husband has 3 bio sons and a bio daughter. So this will be #8 between them. 

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Emily Case Brower Grow is pregnant with a girl. She has 3 bio daughters and her husband has 3 bio sons and a bio daughter. So this will be #8 between them. 

Who is she?

47 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Who is she?

She was talked about on FJ long ago. Her husband divorced her and he has had so many relationships since then. She’s mostly been single since he left her with 3 very young kids. But she got married last year to a guy with 4 kids. So they have a lot of kids now. 

• Thank You 5

I wonder if there will be a babyboom for the Duggars in 2025. It would be well within expectations for every single married Duggar, apart from Anna, to have a baby in 2025.

The newly married Jana and Jason are almost a given.

If Abbie and John have the same spacing they would be due June-ish

Jill is clearing wanting another.

Jessa usually goes on odd years.

Jinger is pregnant.

Kendra, we have no idea about, but if she really hasn't had a baby since 2022, then she's well overdue.

Lauren is speculated to be pregnant and last baby was 2023.

Joy's youngest is from 2023.

Jed and Jer (I can't remember which is which). Katey is due twins and Hannah got pregnant very quickly twice so would be surprising if she doesn't have a baby in 2025.

Justin and Claire are wildcards since they've been married so long.

Holy moly.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, medimus said:

I wonder if there will be a babyboom for the Duggars in 2025. It would be well within expectations for every single married Duggar, apart from Anna, to have a baby in 2025.

The newly married Jana and Jason are almost a given.

If Abbie and John have the same spacing they would be due June-ish

Jill is clearing wanting another.

Jessa usually goes on odd years.

Jinger is pregnant.

Kendra, we have no idea about, but if she really hasn't had a baby since 2022, then she's well overdue.

Lauren is speculated to be pregnant and last baby was 2023.

Joy's youngest is from 2023.

Jed and Jer (I can't remember which is which). Katey is due twins and Hannah got pregnant very quickly twice so would be surprising if she doesn't have a baby in 2025.

Justin and Claire are wildcards since they've been married so long.

Holy moly.

This was almost my exact thought process. The frequent flyers all took time off during 2024, so Jessa, Joy and Kendra are due for pregnancies, as is Lauren. Hannah and Jer seem all in on birthing for Jesus so I don’t see them slowing any time soon. 

Abbie and John are the one question mark. They seem to be quietly managing their family size. I could see them being happy with two, but I could equally see them wanting one or two more. 

• Upvote 5

Bates Adjacent couple Makayla and Jonas Thatcher had their 2nd at 1 am today.

6788.jpg

I would not be surprised if Katey gets pregnant again not long after the twins, and she has the baby by their 5th anniversary in 2026 or is at least be pregnant on it. That would be 5 kids in 5 years, or just over 5 years if she has another one in 2026.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1

This is from Alex, who has an Instagram called growing goodings. I honestly know nothing about these types of pregnancies. But she has many children who need her and this is very sad. 

9AB19DB0-4B8D-4920-82A4-3E323780CB07.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Angry 2
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This is from Alex, who has an Instagram called growing goodings. I honestly know nothing about these types of pregnancies. But she has many children who need her and this is very sad. 

She infuriates me. She spends all of her time obsessing over the pregnancies she's lost or trying to get pregnant rather than focusing on her SEVEN existing children. And now this?! She's trying to make a martyr out of herself.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Allie Paine identical twins are boys, her daughter is Blaire

and 

Deena Dillard (Jill Duggars sister in law) is having a third boy. I wonder what Cathy thinks. Two boys of her own and now 6 grandsons, no girls. Sadly Jill lost Isla.

her boys are Jaxon and Brady

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

Allie Paine identical twins are boys, her daughter is Blaire

and 

Deena Dillard (Jill Duggars sister in law) is having a third boy. I wonder what Cathy thinks. Two boys of her own and now 6 grandsons, no girls. Sadly Jill lost Isla.

her boys are Jaxon and Brady

I know someone with three sons. And all of her grandchildren are boys as well. She seems quite happy to have all boys though. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I know someone with three sons. And all of her grandchildren are boys as well. She seems quite happy to have all boys though. 

I just know when Israel was born she was really hoping for a girl.

• Upvote 3