IGNORED

Artemis (Cynthia Jeub) 3: The Grift Goes On

Coconut Flan

On 6/25/2024 at 3:24 PM, Coconut Flan said:

Big stink, tantrums thrown, letters exchanged, and rules changed.  

This just goes back to this thread.  Was the intent to close this thread and start a new one? 

45 minutes ago, MargieB said:

If Artemis loves their cats as much as they say they do, maybe they should get a temporary job to raise money for airline fees for cats and to ship the rest of their stuff, instead of asking for more and more and more money CONSTANTLY.  If they won't make the SLIGHTEST EFFORT to earn money for their move, then why others should give the hard earned cash to them?  Artemis' selfish greed is astronomical.

I just don't understand why they won't even try to find something, even something temporary. I have never met a disabled person who didn't at least want to work. It's so bizarre to me when I find these people with zero work ethic or interest in bettering themselves. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

This just goes back to this thread.  Was the intent to close this thread and start a new one? 

No.  I had already explained why the emotional support animal rules had changed.  It was due to other self-entitled people trying to take advantage.  

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

No.  I had already explained why the emotional support animal rules had changed.  It was due to other self-entitled people trying to take advantage.  

Oh I get it. My phone doesn't ever autoscroll to linked things or even to the last read post like it used to. Thanks for clarification. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Maggie Mae said:

I just don't understand why they won't even try to find something, even something temporary. I have never met a disabled person who didn't at least want to work. It's so bizarre to me when I find these people with zero work ethic or interest in bettering themselves. 

All of the people I know who are on disability do work, either part-time (you can earn a certain amount without it affecting your benefits) or under the table (babysitting, gig work under someone else’s account, etc.). Some do it because their benefits aren’t enough to cover their bills, but most of them do it to have something to do and get out of the house. None of them lead a stay in bed lifestyle.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

I think Artemis is the most entit!ed person I have encountered.  I really cannot understand why people give them money when they will not lift a finger to help themselves.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

17 hours ago, JesusCampSongs said:

All of the people I know who are on disability do work, either part-time (you can earn a certain amount without it affecting your benefits) or under the table (babysitting, gig work under someone else’s account, etc.). Some do it because their benefits aren’t enough to cover their bills, but most of them do it to have something to do and get out of the house. None of them lead a stay in bed lifestyle.

Artemis does manage to work, but only when they are motivated to move from one place to another on other people's money. Then they can raise thousands of dollars using their writing and marketing skills. Otherwise it's up to everyone else to pay them so they can stay in bed and play with their cats. I've never seen such a convenient gig. People commenting on their gofundme photo, do you realize this photo is years old? We have no idea what this couple even looks like anymore. Rather impressive for a grift. 

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, formerhsfundie said:

People commenting on their gofundme photo, do you realize this photo is years old? We have no idea what this couple even looks like anymore.

At most the picture is a year old.  Art seems to look the same in the pictures they have posted a few days ago.

449061635_26600332696232409_7099542768944050206_n.thumb.jpg.51ffe85ca978272269c59e285dfa6ce0.jpg

29 minutes ago, keepercjr said:

At most the picture is a year old.  Art seems to look the same in the pictures they have posted a few days ago.

I thought I remembered them using it to raise money for their last move.  

5 hours ago, formerhsfundie said:

I thought I remembered them using it to raise money for their last move.  

Their last move was just under a year ago so they could have used the photo for both of their grifting campaigns.

Edited by MargieB
  • Upvote 2

I have looked at their go fund me page and they have an update on how they have spent the money they raised so far.  I do not think Artemis understands how to budget or look for the cheapest deals on shipping, etc.  Artemis says they have spent $650.00 for "packing supplies" such as boxes, tape, padding, a suitcase, and cat supplies.  it seems like a lot for packing materials and when did cat supplies become a packing expense?  They have also spent $400.00 on "basic furniture".  Furniture is not really a urgent priority.  No going to thrift stores for Artemis --they have to have new always.  Uber rides to DMV --they apparently can't ride the bus.  And spending $100.00 per box to ship is ridiculous -- obvious they did not check on different ways to ship.   The Seattle Mobile Vet Outreach Team provides low/no cost vet services to low income people so of course they didn't use them. The way they waste money is incredible.  With Artemis' internet skills, they could have researched the costs thoroughly.    This seems to be indicative of how Artemis lives.

Edited by MargieB
  • I Agree 2