IGNORED

M is for Mama 18

Coconut Flan

I have something called a "musicozy" that's basically a soft headband that has headphones in it.  I sync it to my phone and use Spotify to play white noise or rain noise or something all night and it has improved my sleep SO MUCH.  We live in an urban area and there's always some noise, so the drone of a constant noise keeps me from being startled awake.

Pickleball is super popular here too - they've converted a number of tennis courts into pickleball courts at the local park and the fights between tennis players and pickleball players are EPIC.

Apparently the issue with orthopedic injuries isn't the shoes, but the fact that people who haven't done any kind of physical activity suddenly start playing and most of them are middle aged.  Move the wrong way when you're 30, you'll be sore.  Move the wrong way at 55......now you need a surgeon.

• Upvote 8

Braggie being absolutely ridiculous politically like all other fundies. 

02B63FC5-163A-47C0-8903-EF75443B33BB.jpeg

“Allowing abortion up until the moment of birth” FALSE

“Open borders”. FALSE

“Child mutilation”. FALSE 

“Communism”.  FALSE

”Racial division”.  FALSE

She must get her news from Alex Jones and Joe Rogan.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 13
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

18 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Braggie being absolutely ridiculous politically like all other fundies. 

02B63FC5-163A-47C0-8903-EF75443B33BB.jpeg

“Allowing abortion up until the moment of birth” FALSE

“Open borders”. FALSE

“Child mutilation”. FALSE 

“Communism”.  FALSE

”Racial division”.  FALSE

She must get her news from Alex Jones and Joe Rogan.

If you can justify voting for a person who has a long history of displaying deplorable, illegal and anti-religious (racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, criminal) behaviors and try to turf that to economic policy you need to get on your knees and fervently pray to your Lord and Savior for forgiveness and maybe for some additional brain cells. Oh and get off social media as your POV is revolting.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 15

5 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

If you can justify voting for a person who has a long history of displaying deplorable, illegal and anti-religious (racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, criminal) behaviors and try to turf that to economic policy you need to get on your knees and fervently pray to your Lord and Savior for forgiveness and maybe for some additional brain cells. Oh and get off social media as your POV is revolting.

She has to lie in order to justify voting for trump. But Braggie lies all the time. So it comes easy to her. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4

20 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She has to lie in order to justify voting for trump. But Braggie lies all the time. So it comes easy to her. 

Thou shall not lie.

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 3

This "I have to vote this election" is popping up on other fundies' Facebook pages.  The churches must be spreading the word to try and make sure no one fails to vote.  It's all the same stuff -- Trump might be bad but the Democrats are Marxists and murder babies.  As usual, it's just lies and more lies.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Xan said:

This "I have to vote this election" is popping up on other fundies' Facebook pages.  The churches must be spreading the word to try and make sure no one fails to vote.  It's all the same stuff -- Trump might be bad but the Democrats are Marxists and murder babies.  As usual, it's just lies and more lies.

They are getting worried. And they should be. Kamala has a good chance. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

2 hours ago, Xan said:

The churches must be spreading the word to try and make sure no one fails to vote. 

Ironically, these are many of the same "churches" that call for repealing the 19th amendment, among many other things.

What a bunch of fucking liars - and that goes double for Braggie.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 3

Braggie dresses like Jill. But with a bigger budget. 

E9EDC953-4275-4600-AF86-31E7828C43F0.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 2

8 years ago (jeez have I been following her for that long?) Braggie justified voting for trump by pointing to his upstanding Christ-loving VP choice: Mike Pence. 

Why isn't he running with Pence again, Braggie? Tell me, how does Trump treat the people around him when they stand up for their Christian convictions?

• Upvote 15

42 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

8 years ago (jeez have I been following her for that long?) Braggie justified voting for trump by pointing to his upstanding Christ-loving VP choice: Mike Pence. 

Why isn't he running with Pence again, Braggie? Tell me, how does Trump treat the people around him when they stand up for their Christian convictions?

I remember multiple Christians justifying their vote for trump due to Pence being a Christian. And now he’s running with JD Vance. Who is just a walking disaster of a VP pick. They have no justification now. Except abortion of course. They would vote for a serial killer if he was a self proclaimed prolife Republican. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Braggie dresses like Jill. But with a bigger budget. 

E9EDC953-4275-4600-AF86-31E7828C43F0.jpeg

God she thinks she is all that. Her outfit is just sooo awesome everyone's gonna be hitting her up for links. She looks like Country Curtains catalog/ grandma's crocheted doily mash-up. And I can't see all of the shoes but they look like little kids mary janes, in off-white. Nope. 🤢

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 7

19 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

God she thinks she is all that. Her outfit is just sooo awesome everyone's gonna be hitting her up for links. She looks like Country Curtains catalog/ grandma's crocheted doily mash-up. And I can't see all of the shoes but they look like little kids mary janes, in off-white. Nope. 🤢

I’m absolutely no fashionista. But I feel like I know enough about fashion to know those pieces don’t go well together. 

• I Agree 11

If she isn't lying and this really is her favorite pic of herself in a long time she must hate how she looks.

But I assume she's lying for a chance to post affiliate links.

• Upvote 3

Yes, BRAGGIE, lots of people are struggling!  READ THE DAMN ROOM. 

IMG_6344.jpeg

IMG_6345.jpeg

• Eyeroll 14
  • WTF 4

2 minutes ago, QuiverFullOfGoats said:

IMG_6344.jpeg

IMG_6345.jpeg

Ugh. I can’t. I hate hate hate when people show off their fridge and pantry full of food. When there are millions of kids in the US with sparse fridges in their home. And Braggie is the woman who constantly votes for people who are against free public school lunch and for cutting food stamps. She’s disgusting. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 18
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

And Braggie is the woman who constantly votes for people who are against free public school lunch and for cutting food stamps.

I wonder how much or even if she & Shaun contribute to their local food banks - and I donʻt mean dropping off dented cans left over from the kitchen renovation.

You donʻt have to contribute a ton of money to make a difference. Monthly donations - I give to a local food bank & a meals on wheels program - go quite a ways in helping out since the organizations can factor the monthly $ into their budgets. Also, they can make my dollars go farther than I could when acquiring foodstuffs for their pantry and meals program.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 6

As a tennis person, i detest pickleball.  I'm sure the game is fine, but I never liked table tennis much either. I enjoy running around the court. 

I can't stand the entitlement of the pickleball people, though. They take over the courts that the tennis community pays to maintain, leave trash everywhere, and are rude af. Get off my courts! Go build your own courts.   

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ugh. I can’t. I hate hate hate when people show off their fridge and pantry full of food. When there are millions of kids in the US with sparse fridges in their home. And Braggie is the woman who constantly votes for people who are against free public school lunch and for cutting food stamps. She’s disgusting. 

I just hate unorganized fridges, and people who put tomatoes in the fridge. 

Nothing about Braggie's life makes sense to me. 

• Upvote 4

Something about "the socio-economic hit we've taken" and 'look at how cheap my gas and groceries are' seem a wee bit contradictory. 

• Upvote 15

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think I've read too much JRod because my first thought was at least she has a normal amount of food for that size family. It still seems like a bizarre brag though, I food shopped and it cost a lot of money because I have a large family is kind of a yeah, and? moment. Surprised she's not bragging about couponing or getting stuff on sale, that seems more her usual mode.

• Upvote 10

10 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

I think I've read too much JRod because my first thought was at least she has a normal amount of food for that size family. It still seems like a bizarre brag though, I food shopped and it cost a lot of money because I have a large family is kind of a yeah, and? moment. Surprised she's not bragging about couponing or getting stuff on sale, that seems more her usual mode.

It’s so common on social media nowadays. I hate hate hate it. People post “restock” videos with tons and tons of food in the fridge and pantry. And there’s no way this family of 5 is eating all of that stuff before it expires. At least Braggie is probably using all the food. 

• Upvote 8

9 hours ago, QuiverFullOfGoats said:

IMG_6344.jpeg

IMG_6345.jpeg

Braggie's done a fabulous job putting a picture to the definition of rage bait.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I think I've read too much JRod because my first thought was at least she has a normal amount of food for that size family.

Does she, though? Other than the burrata and the grapes, nothing else appears to be new or from Costco. There are two small containers ($6/each at safeway) of blackberries, one box of pre-made individual serving guacs, the grapes, two containers of tomatoes (don't even need to be in the fridge), some shredded parm, an opened container of mayo, yogurt, and a half full container of eggs. I can see a prepackaged bagged salad in the drawer and some leftovers as well. Nothing that says "I have 10 kids" or "I just went to costco" 

I know if I were to photograph my fridge, I'd clean it first and face stuff. Because the only reason I'd be sharing the inside of my fridge on social media would be to either fulfill some sort of challenge (unlikely) or be paid by some sponsor (even less likely). 

• Upvote 9

12 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Does she, though? Other than the burrata and the grapes, nothing else appears to be new or from Costco. There are two small containers ($6/each at safeway) of blackberries, one box of pre-made individual serving guacs, the grapes, two containers of tomatoes (don't even need to be in the fridge), some shredded parm, an opened container of mayo, yogurt, and a half full container of eggs. I can see a prepackaged bagged salad in the drawer and some leftovers as well. Nothing that says "I have 10 kids" or "I just went to costco" 

I know if I were to photograph my fridge, I'd clean it first and face stuff. Because the only reason I'd be sharing the inside of my fridge on social media would be to either fulfill some sort of challenge (unlikely) or be paid by some sponsor (even less likely). 

Don’t they have another huge fridge? I think AH mentioned that they had 2 now that they did the remodel. Just like they used to have 2 stoves, until they bought the 60 inch one and they currently have 2 dishwashers. If there’s one thing the Hs do well it’s overconsumption.

• Upvote 7