IGNORED

Servo 7.0

47of74

I officially took possession of Servo 7.0 this morning. 

IMG_0950copy.jpg.4db03db8f21e389a4689fe7c840fb40f.jpg

After everything was done I took her up to Pine City and back.  (The site of the first small town gay pride parade).  I had a couple appointments this afternoon otherwise I might have gone all the way up to Duluth. 

Here's a few more.

Spoiler

IMG_0957copy.jpg.8217511e5e6a865c5e560e028c0274e0.jpg

IMG_0970copy.jpg.3566a4ed4ba4ebfd5aa13c13dd582ad4.jpg

IMG_0969copy.jpg.6c890efafd443bc58acbf3addc543edd.jpg

There was a bit of a dealer snafu where a VIN for an identical Equinox EV got submitted on some of the paperwork for my new ride.  Since this paperwork involved the IRS and some rebate stuff the dealer asked if I'd be willing to swap my new Equinox EV for that one.  The other one just had 95 miles on it while the Equinox I had already had 253 miles on it so I said sure.  I did that today so here's my new, new ride.

IMG_1007.thumb.JPG.0c2fa2206ec3a72bb7193e837f25636f.JPG 

My permanent plates arrived at the dealer yesterday so I went up today to have them put on.  I went with the blackout plates - white text on black plates - that are now available in Minnesota.

IMG_1286.thumb.JPG.e573079656fb0cc0f0b320b15e25dbc5.JPG

Iowa had them available for a few years.  Minnesota  got a bad case of blackout license plate envy and introduced their own.  They've been really popular so far.  I decided if I got a black vehicle I'd get blackout plates since they're not overly expensive here.  (Unlike personalized plates).  Wisconsin was considering making their own blackout plates available as well but it didn't pass out of legislature this year. 

• 2 weeks later...

And since my Grumpy Old Dad (who I still fornicating ❤️ and care about very fornicating much) is grumbling away about his electric bill I reached out to his electric company to see if my vesicles were really causing any rate increases for him.   I doubted that was the case even 10 years ago when I lived there when I was charging every day with my Volt.   All the EVs I had I didn't think the daily charging amounted to a $30 increase every month.  I still think it's more because of the additional equipment in the barn for automated milking.

(And I hope both of my parental units reach 110).  Hell I'd even be satisfied with 100. 

• Move Along 1