IGNORED

Jinger Duggar Vuolo 61

Coconut Flan

My guess is that Jinger is pregnant. I think they probably want three kids total. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Or perhaps they're moving? 

You never know with the Duggars - going to the store can be a big life announcement. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

Totally pregnant. Due in March. And sold to People. (Screenshot from the article).

249F5E5C-9532-4A34-B6D5-790A2EE5FF4C_1_201_a.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 7

Interesting that Jinger says she was originally set with two. I wonder if baby 3 is an oops or if they're trying for a boy. 

• Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, viii said:

Interesting that Jinger says she was originally set with two. I wonder if baby 3 is an oops or if they're trying for a boy. 

I always figured they would have 3. Jeremy comes from a family with 3 kids. It’s what Jeremy knows. I think even if they had a boy and a girl, they would still have 3. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Not a surprise. They were due for another one. If this one's a boy, they'll stop. If it's another girl, they may still try for a boy, but I think 4 is their absolute limit. They seem to like their family size. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

Three is nice. You can still fit everyone in most sedans. 🚘 It isn’t so large that finding a restaurant to accommodate them would be difficult. Three can fit in modern housing easily. 

Their spacing allows them to likely have only one in diapers and only the newborn needing care in the middle of the night. 

She might have originally wanted two and realized that by spacing them she can handle a third child without turning Felicity into a sister-mom or denying Evangeline a babyhood. 

This pregnancy might have been planned or come as a surprise, but she seems genuinely happy and excited to welcome a third child. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, postscript said:

Not a surprise. They were due for another one. If this one's a boy, they'll stop. If it's another girl, they may still try for a boy, but I think 4 is their absolute limit. They seem to like their family size. 

No way will they go into double digits and no way popping one out every year. I think 3 or 4 as well. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

The vlog announcement is up. Jinger mentions they were feeling ready and trying for a 3rd. They know the sex. She's probably 15ish weeks now?

• Upvote 4

In the People article she states she was happy with two, but they had always thought maybe three. 

She also states possibly 4. I think if there’s a 4th it will likely be within a couple years of #3. Felicity and Evangeline are 2 years and 4 mo  apart. Evangeline and #3 will be 4 years 4 mo spacing. They might decide to have a 4th to have two relatively similarly close in age sets. Just activity and interest wise that can be a plus. 

Edited by Mama Mia
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

I think we’re in for a deluge of Duggar babies in 2025. Obviously it’s already starting! 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

10 minutes ago, Monkeywrench said:

I think we’re in for a deluge of Duggar babies in 2025. Obviously it’s already starting! 

I think so, too. I also think based on who reproduces next year it will become more obvious which of the couples are quietly limiting family size and which are all in on birthing for Jesus. 

The last year has been relatively slow in the Duggar birthing department and there have been a couple of new marriages. Potentially nearly all of the married couples could produce new offspring next year. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

2025 is going to be a massive influx of babies. We know Jinger, Lauren and Katey are having babies. I wouldn't be surprised if Jana, Jessa and Jill had 2025 babies, either. And I'm really surprised Claire isn't pregnant yet. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

There’s only been one grandDuggar born this year (as opposed to 5 Bates) so they’re definitely due. They may reach 40 grandkids by the end of 2025. 😬

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, ToriAmos said:

How do we know Lauren is pregnant?

In some of the video Jill (?) shared of Jason's wedding, some people think she looks pregnant. I personally haven't seen it so have no opinion.

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, viii said:

2025 is going to be a massive influx of babies. We know Jinger, Lauren and Katey are having babies. I wouldn't be surprised if Jana, Jessa and Jill had 2025 babies, either. And I'm really surprised Claire isn't pregnant yet. 

Hopefully if the twins are born this year, Katey doesn't have another one in 2025. We also don't know if Lauren is pregnant for sure. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

The vlog announcement is up. Jinger mentions they were feeling ready and trying for a 3rd. They know the sex. She's probably 15ish weeks now?

If she is due in March she is at least 16 weeks (my sister is 13w 5d - due April 17th) 

The last Duggar grandchild was born in Feb this year, right? (Jer and Hanna?) So potentially ALL the married couples are candidates for 2025 (excluding the JPest)! That is a horrifying thought!!! 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Hazelbunny said:

If she is due in March she is at least 16 weeks (my sister is 13w 5d - due April 17th) 

Yes, she mentioned a due date of March 27th so she is almost 17 weeks along.

Congratulations to your sister (and you).

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

4 hours ago, watchdog said:

Wow, they dragged out that blood test at the end. The rest of it was sweet. Funny part where she’s telling her mom and sisters who had come to visit for Jana’s bachelorette party. They all are gathering that night in her hot tub, she decides to tell them by saying she can’t get in because she has a baby in her belly. General squeals, congratulations etc. They make a joke about Jessa and still unmarried Jana not being in the hot tub. (they just happened to not be in the tub) The LOOK Michelle gave Jana 😆

Edited by Mama Mia
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1