IGNORED

Jinger Duggar Vuolo 61

Coconut Flan

In the People article, Jeremy says that it was expected but also a shock. That tells me it was planned with maybe a hint of infertility preceding it. Or maybe they thought it would take longer like the average of 6 months and it only happened in 2 or something. But regardless, he claims it was planned and I believe him on that.

• Upvote 4

I wish we had a Better Pic of the ultrasound To take a punt at the sex. On head shape in the blurry pic. I’m guessing boy. IMG_5767.thumb.png.bb9c536cd9b8b1130d279ad1d45ee652.png

7 hours ago, Mama Mia said:

Wow, they dragged out that blood test at the end. The rest of it was sweet. Funny part where she’s telling her mom and sisters who had come to visit for Jana’s bachelorette party. They all are gathering that night in her hot tub, she decides to tell them by saying she can’t get in because she has a baby in her belly. General squeals, congratulations etc. They make a joke about Jessa and still unmarried Jana not being in the hot tub. (they just happened to not be in the tub) The LOOK Michelle gave Jana 😆

That was epic! LOL 

Is it just me, or did the ultrasound/blood test place look kinda janky? 

• Upvote 1