IGNORED

CarVan 15: Exposed Bras Make Baby Jesus Cry, Carlin.

nelliebelle1197

Did the accident involve another vehicle?

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Did the accident involve another vehicle?

They said it did, that the other car was totalled too but no injuries.

• Upvote 3

Probably their fault or they would have specified it was not, I would imagine.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

On 9/29/2024 at 12:13 PM, HeartsAFundie said:

As a former 30 plus year auto insurance industry employee, with several years in the total loss department, I certainly can attest to the bolded.  Even if people were injured.....if the car was totaled, the car comes first.  People would be more upset over the loss of the car than any sustained injuries.  

And right now, with a hurricane, the insurance carriers are all in CAT (catastrophic duty) mode between taking first reports, assigning losses to inside adjusters and outsourced vendors to mitigate claims overload, and getting those adjusters out there in a timely manner.  It becomes an "all hands on deck" situation in the office and for the non-exempt hourly employees, an excellent opportunity for overtime, especially if you volunteer to take calls past your shift.  If your situation isn't hurricane related, it will not be prioritized at that time (unless it's a serious loss like a fire). Ask me how I know.      

I would also love to know who their auto insurance carrier is.  

Jesus is their insurance carrier.

• Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 8

Carlin with Joy (Duggar) Forsyth and then with her with Whitney, Emerson, Addie and Ellie.

9990.png

123.png

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

• 2 weeks later...

Their latest video begins with Carlin taking a pregnancy test because she’s ten days late, even though she knows there’s no way she can be pregnant (tell us you’re using birth control without telling us you’re using birth control). Spoiler: she’s not. With all the hints about baby fever, I suspect she will be within the next six months. 

All four of their parents have October or November birthdays and they are planning celebrations. Carlin and Josie want to take Kelly on a trip. They haven’t decided where yet. They plan to come up with a couple of choices and let her make the final decision. 

They go to Dollywood on a rainy late afternoon. They want to see the holiday decorations. Carlin is wearing a hat reading “Bruh.” They take the kids on various rides. Layla goes on a bigger ride and Zade runs to hug her when she gets off. 

The kids meet baby Harvey. Carlin and I are surprised at how gentle they are. It’s a very cute segment. Both are eager to hold Harvey. Zade pets him while Layla holds him. Zade then holds him with considerable assistance from Carlin. He gets upset when Carlin takes him away, pouting and calling him “my baby.” Yes, there will definitely be a new Stewart baby in 2025. 

They’re going on their usual camping trip with Zach and Whitney. They go shopping at Walmart while Evan attempts to post a Tik Tok. Evan informs us that with Zach along, the food game will be upped. They spend a long time looking at camping chairs. Evan finds a camping rocking chair and is sitting in the middle of the aisle, rocking away. He wants to get two (one for each of them), but hasn’t looked at the price. Carlin informs him it’s $70 and his enthusiasm instantly wanes. She consoles him with the thought he can put it on his Christmas list. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

35 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Carlin burned her boots by sitting too close to the campfire. Bless your heart, Carlin.

image.png.ccce6f8d7e22a6df274cacad8568426f.png

Back in the day, when the plots of romance and gothic novels hinged on the female protagonist making very poor choices, we would have called this TSTL. (Too Stupid to Live.)

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1