IGNORED

Lori Alexander 84: Stay Away from the Pool

Per her IG story, Alyssa has just confirmed that they did, in fact, teach their daughter to swim just the way Lori described. 

No floaties, ever, for her kids apparently. They do have a pool now; so I understand the desire to ensure proper swimming skills. However, this move seemed very sudden and, to me, this gives off the vibe of “Oh crap! We gotta teach our kids to swim.” 

It is so creepy to me now these people take pride in things that scare their children. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 10
  • Thank You 1

Isn't Alyssa's daughter only about 2 years old? I certainly hope Alyssa does not believe that her daughter now fully knows how to swim. I hope they have a tall fence around that pool.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8

I wonder if Lori has ever considered the havoc that would be unleashed if all the women left the workforce.  Who would do the jobs?  Who would work in the factories?  Would there still be enough check-out people in Lori's Whole Foods?  And, so what if the economy crashes?  Lori could think she's right.  Unless -- oh, crap -- does Lori think it's okay for the non-Christian women to continue to work and serve her?

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Xan said:

does Lori think it's okay for the non-Christian women to continue to work and serve her?

Of course she does

• Upvote 7

LoonyLori used to say that women were only responsible to answering to God for their own actions.  Don’t try to change your man; let God deal with him!  Apparently that is no long enough. We are now responsible for our husband’s salvation and if we don’t suffer enough and he goes to hell, it’s all our fault. 

SSSSSMH

IMG_0289.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 3

Ken is her immodestly detector! Funny, her dress would not be considered modest enough for the cathedrals in Europe nor the mosques in the Middle East or SE Asia. 

IMG_0293.png

IMG_0294.png

• Eyeroll 4

I would have thought it would have been the neckline and with a wrap dress it will gap if she leans over.  Anyone who wants to get turned on by wrinkly arms has my sympathy.  

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 4

I've noticed that Lori wears a lot of deep v-neck, wrap bodice, above the knee, sleeveless dresses. Which ... hey ... Lori you do you.

But ... if a young girl wore the same dress Lori would screech and rant and rave about immodesty and making men stumble. 

So ........ Lori  ......... is it age that determines immodesty?  You're old (as you say) so that dress is just perfect for church? Because you're old you won't cause a man to look at you and stumble?

Or ......... Is it really just do as you say, not as you do? Yeah, that's it. I'm positive that's it.

HoneyBunny is perfectly right that cathedrals in Europe and mosques would not allow that dress in. 

But then Lori never goes anywhere, so she wouldn't be asked to leave for wearing that dress.

• Upvote 6

On 6/29/2024 at 8:08 PM, Xan said:

I wonder if Lori has ever considered the havoc that would be unleashed if all the women left the workforce. 

Gonna go out on a limb and guess that there are women working in her husband's office.  

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Howl said:

Gonna go out on a limb and guess that there are women working in her husband's office.  

And definitely in the offices her husband  consults with.  Those offices could not function if women did not work outside the home. 
So, I guess that means the Alexander’s lifestyle is dependent on the working women Lori bitches about. 

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure, but I think Ken works from home now, mostly, in more of a consultant capacity. His sons, especially Ryan, do most of the actual hands-on work with orthodontists. I do know the address on the company website is their home address. So I wouldn't imagine he has woman working for him in his home office. Don't think Lori would stand for that! LOL. But if he has a freestanding office somewhere, with employees other than his sons, there are almost certainly women among them. So hypocritical. 

ETA: Oh, and absolutely the practices for which his company consults employ women. Many women. MOSTLY women. LOL. And some of them are owned by women. Lori has indeed benefited greatly from women working, right in her bank account. Excuse me...her husband's bank account.🙄

Edited by Loveday
  • Upvote 1