IGNORED

Lori Alexander 84: Stay Away from the Pool

12 hours ago, Celtic Roots said:

I believe it was Emily who just gave birth to her 5th. Lori kept counting this baby as a grandchild before the birth. 

you are correct! On Steven's public FB page for his practice they had a picture. They had a boy. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

Although unlike her idol Meech Duggar Lori can't have 20 children, she can push/ guilt/ browbeat/ coerce/ pressure/ bully/ badger/ hector her children until she has 20 grandchildren (at least).

I think that's her plan. "Look at meeeeeee. Look how godly I am.  20 grandbaybees!!!!!"

Look for Cassie to announce her 7th pregnancy very soon.

BEC -- I cannot stand that Lori refers to her grandchildren as grandbabies. I don't know why but it's like nails on a chalkboard.

• Upvote 10

It's a boy for the Alexanders in upstate NY. One less girl for Lori to try to influence with her crazy beliefs about womanhood.

Edited by Coconut Flan
I missed the post by SongRed7 that already had the info I wanted to post! (Remove excessive blank space. CF)
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

True, it's one less girl for Lori to influence -- But what about Ken influencing the boy? Hopefully being in NY state will lessen the LoriKen exposure.

I see that being so so so so sick again (still?) and 'healing' her gut with the "magic organic chicken broth" has kept Lori from going to NY state to help/ complain about her DIL's kitchen ware.

Any word on whether she went to Door County this summer? 

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Any word on whether she went to Door County this summer? 

Nothing from her on this. Usually by now we've been regaled with pics of the lake, with an open Bible in the foreground and a cup of tea alongside. And posts about walks with Ken where she observes a neighbor with an overgrown yard and then makes profound connections to proper Biblical Lori living. 🙄

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

with the "magic organic chicken broth"

speaking of which did you see the picture of the "3 jars full" she made for some lady. Look, I've made soup before and i know it separates in the fridge and you have to stir it, but that just looks nasty. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

Every picture I've seen of every single thing Lori makes looks nasty -- or like a rock. Ugh -- that Einkorn bread

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

true, it's one less girl for Lori to influence -- But what about Ken influencing the boy? Hopefully being in NY state will lessen the LoriKen exposure.

They don't need Lori to brainwash. Steven is married to a very fundie woman from a very fundie family. Her sister lived with Lori and Ken while courting. They are all the same brand.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 4

From today's FB, Lori is quoting that overlooked secret hidden book in the Bible -- Gospel According to Lori: 7; 11.

"...... being grumpy and complaining (which are sins),"

Sooooo............ inquiring minds want to know -- mortal or venial?

If I'm grumpy is my immortal soul in danger? Makes a difference ya know.

:GPn0zNK:

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Haha 9

If being grumpy and complaining are sins, I'm doomed.

Lori is ridiculous.🙄

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7

Ms. "I hate all women" thinks that being grumpy is a sin?  And all she does is complain.  Women aren't modest enough... blah, blah, blah... no one is elegant anymore... blah, blah, blah... women should be okay being abused by their husbands... blah, blah, blah...

I'm planning on hell.  There will be friendlier people there.

• Upvote 8

14 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

From today's FB, Lori is quoting that overlooked secret hidden book in the Bible -- Gospel According to Lori: 7; 11.

If I'm grumpy is my immortal soul in danger? Makes a difference ya know.

:GPn0zNK:

All sins are mortal in fundie land. Unless you're saved and holy. Then you can complain about everyone else on social media all day. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

On 7/11/2024 at 6:39 PM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I know you’re joking, but I’m sure Lazy Lying Lori is one of those “sin is sin is sin” types.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Y'all, a tragedy happened yesterday. Someone is dead and others injured...and Lori is screeching about a woman secret service agent 

No prayers for the one who died or those injured. SMH

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 7
  • I Agree 1

She is so delusional.  And so are her followers.  It just baffles me why so many women hate women so much.  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

Lyin' Lori is complaining (sin! it's a sin!) that it's Viral. All. Over. FB she 'fornicated' because she had 4 children.

I had no idea the Red Hot Chili Peppers used Lori as their muse -- "Californication".

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Lyin' Lori is complaining (sin! it's a sin!) that it's Viral. All. Over. FB she 'fornicated' because she had 4 children.

I had no idea the Red Hot Chili Peppers used Lori as their muse -- "Californication".

I think some idiots who follow her think “fornication” is a synonym for sexual intercourse.

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Y'all, a tragedy happened yesterday. Someone is dead and others injured...and Lori is screeching about a woman secret service agent 

No prayers for the one who died or those injured. SMH

I saw this too.  Apparently, the fault lies with allowing women to be in the Secret Service because they're not as good as men.  Honestly, Lori can find anything going on and figure out some way that feminism has caused it.  She then goes on to explain that she's voting for Trump -- big surprise.

Lori's two-year-old granddaughter got out of the Pack 'n Play after her nap and tore up a bunch of children's books.  Lori says she not angry.  Of course, she is!  And where was Lori when the child woke up?  How did she have time to destroy things?  Then again, maybe the child had good sense and decided to rip up all the stupid religious books while Lori wasn't looking.

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 2

You mean she didn’t get so angry that she locked her 2 year old granddaughter out of the house? Wow she’s really evolving! So proud of her. 🙄

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

Lori has posted a lot about the Trump shooting. Hasn't she said on multiple occasions that we women should ignore the news to maintain our peace and tranquility? 

• Upvote 11

3 hours ago, kpmom said:

You mean she didn’t get so angry that she locked her 2 year old granddaughter out of the house? Wow she’s really evolving! So proud of her. 🙄

And...someone told her the child should have been spanked and Lori said that that was the child's mother's job, not hers. She also said she never disciplined her children for stuff like this, only for outright rebellion and one other thing I've forgotten now, and can't check, because for some odd reason Lori has removed the post.🙄 But that's okay, because it was all a lie anyway, as we all know.

• Upvote 8

More piling on about the female Secret Service agent. This woman and those who agree with her make me absolutely crazy. 

IMG_0328.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 5

No, Lori. The reason the felon’s life was in such “grave danger” was the young, white male with a high powered weapon.  Put the blame where it belongs. There were no female SS agents when Kennedy was shot, and probably none or very few when Reagan was shot, so your rant holds no water. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Loveday said:

And...someone told her the child should have been spanked and Lori said that that was the child's mother's job, not hers. She also said she never disciplined her children for stuff like this, only for outright rebellion and one other thing I've forgotten now, and can't check, because for some odd reason Lori has removed the post.🙄 But that's okay, because it was all a lie anyway, as we all know.

Lori has now added that those books were from her children's childhood and were very special to them.  She's had time to think it over and she's getting mad about it now.  How dare a two-year-old rip up pages from books?  It looks as if it was mostly Berenstain Bears books and my kids never liked those.  I bet Lori won't be having that kid come back anytime soon.

And she shouldn't have left a pile of books around a two-year-old.  What did she think would happen if the child wasn't being watched?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Xan said:

I bet Lori won't be having that kid come back anytime soon.

And she shouldn't have left a pile of books around a two-year-old.  What did she think would happen if the child wasn't being watched?

She absolutely will have the kiddo back and she will double down on her supposedly non existant discipline.  Lori lies.  She threatens and scares with snakes, and teaches them God is out to send them to hell,   they gotta eat slime salad happily, so who knows what she says to get that to happen - and who knows what else to those kids -she may not physically hit them - well, maybe with her soft, flimsy slipper which we all know doesn't count! - but she scares them straight in her own special grandmotherly way.  However, gotta say - I always left a pile of books around all my kids. Yeah, occasionally a page would get torn, but mostly there were few issues.  But there were books everywhere a kid would be - bathrooms, bedrooms, tv room, kitchen, etc.  Oh and just saying - I bet that kid is too scared to get out of the pack and play again....

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2