IGNORED

Lori Alexander 84: Stay Away from the Pool

21 hours ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

I haven't fully gone down this rabbit hole lol but have seen a lot of references over the years... So, just an FYI - people.com has a recent article about the TradWife "trend." Thought you might be interested to read (it's free).

there's now an article about the flip side of TradWife life

The "new" comments section on the site, for these articles... vomitous for the most part 

• Thank You 2

Lori's on the defensive again, this time about her stance on marrying very young.

I'm NOT encouraging 16 year olds to marry as some of you will accuse me of doing. I believe 18 and up is far better. I'm just sharing truth ~ The ages when women are most fertile and how culture has steered them far away from it. I try hard to take my directions from God and His will, not culture and their’s. God created women to have babies far younger than our culture wants them to marry. So, who is right? I just like to ponder things, and I like to share them with you too. The greatest problem is that parents aren't raising children to be mature from a young age.

But then in the comments someone says:

Martin Luther recommended that women should marry between ages 15 and 18, men before they are 20. His rationale was that otherwise many spend their young adulthood in fornication. Marry rather than burn in fornication.

And Lori replies:

This is common sense advice.

You're not encouraging what, Lori? You believe 18 and up what? But Martin Luther's advice is what???

🙄

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

Then there is the "How Young Did You Marry/ How Many Kids Did You Have" Olympics.

The fangirls/ leghumpers are competing to see who married the youngest and had the most children. Their Grandmothers are also part of the competition.

I think the winners are -- the grandmother who married at 13, to a 15 year old boy, and had 13 children. She's tied for 1st with the grandmother who married at 14 to a 29 year old man and had 9 children.

The number of commenters who had grandmothers who married at 13-14 is disturbing.

The number who think it's absolutely A-OK for a girl to marry once she begins her cycle is frighteningly horrifying.

Of course we can always count on Shaun Steele our resident asshat to chime in with his ass-hattery

16 year olds should definitely be thinking about and planning for marriage rather than college

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Sad 3
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 8

I actually hate Lori.  I've thought about why I have such a visceral reaction to her and I think it's because she says the most offensive and degrading things about women and makes it sound like it's accepted thought.  We don't need anyone else mainstreaming these ideas.  Lori certainly went to college and so did her husband.  She didn't have children at 16 or 18.  How dare she promote it for others?  

She's just another rigid conservative who spends too much time thinking about the sex lives of others.  Frankly, I think these people are twisted.  There will always be sick individuals who think bad thoughts about underage girls but, as a group, the fundies sexualize young girls more than anyone.  Lori can talk about living a spiritual life all she wants but her mind lives in the gutter.  And I'd be perfectly happy to never again in my life read the word "fornicate".

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, Xan said:

Frankly, I think these people are twisted.

Agree with everything. And then goes to various platforms from time to time (at the moment it's Twitter) to mansplain what she REALLY meant and how they are really really reasonable, nice people in real life and it's everyone else's fault for taking exception to or misunderstanding  or just "picking" (Ken's favorite word these days) and trying to gaslight everyone that Lori just really LOVES women and is a godly grandma (and give hot sex ewwwww) and how the rest of us are heathens and not true believers even if we are.

It's just constant mind games with those two                      

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

And now...as if we all thought she was at the lowest level of stupidity...she goes one lower.

The first wave of feminism began in 1848. “Wuthering Heights” by Emily Bronte was written in 1847.

She goes on to state that

Women try to convince me that the only reason I can write on social media is because of feminism. That's baloney! Women were writing books and hymns before feminism. Before feminism, women were valued as wives, mothers, and homemakers. They weren't being forced into being men.

https://www.facebook.com/thetransformedwife/posts/pfbid02pS5Jv8CqYKjca6vk6xq7aTJdjYKKAjvYfugG7teWGpB7jyfodHemcWutrHU7mHRPl

I'm hoping someone in the comments will point out to her that Emily, Anne, and Charlotte all had to use male pseudonyms in order to get their books published--BEFORE 1848!-- because it was so hard to get publishers to take women's writing seriously. Not only the Bronte sisters, but Mary Ann Evans (George Eliot), Elizabeth Gaskill (Cotton Mather Mills), and Louisa May Alcott (A M Barnard), used male or neutral names. They weren't all blithely writing away, knowing that they could just swan into a publisher's office, toss their latest work upon the desk with a demure smile from beneath their ruffled bonnets, and know that it would be out in hardcover in a month or so.

Lori is even dumber than the proverbial box of rocks.🙄

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 9
  • Thank You 2

4 hours ago, Xan said:

I actually hate Lori.  I've thought about why I have such a visceral reaction to her and I think it's because she says the most offensive and degrading things about women and makes it sound like it's accepted thought.  We don't need anyone else mainstreaming these ideas.  Lori certainly went to college and so did her husband.  She didn't have children at 16 or 18.  How dare she promote it for others?  

She's just another rigid conservative who spends too much time thinking about the sex lives of others.  Frankly, I think these people are twisted.  There will always be sick individuals who think bad thoughts about underage girls but, as a group, the fundies sexualize young girls more than anyone.  Lori can talk about living a spiritual life all she wants but her mind lives in the gutter.  And I'd be perfectly happy to never again in my life read the word "fornicate".

fornicate 

🤣🤣😉 sorry, couldn't resist 😁

57 minutes ago, Loveday said:

And now...as if we all thought she was at the lowest level of stupidity...she goes one lower.

She goes on to state that

https://www.facebook.com/thetransformedwife/posts/pfbid02pS5Jv8CqYKjca6vk6xq7aTJdjYKKAjvYfugG7teWGpB7jyfodHemcWutrHU7mHRPl

I'm hoping someone in the comments will point out to her that Emily, Anne, and Charlotte all had to use male pseudonyms in order to get their books published--BEFORE 1848!-- because it was so hard to get publishers to take women's writing seriously. Not only the Bronte sisters, but Mary Ann Evans (George Eliot), Elizabeth Gaskill (Cotton Mather Mills), and Louisa May Alcott (A M Barnard), used male or neutral names. They weren't all blithely writing away, knowing that they could just swan into a publisher's office, toss their latest work upon the desk with a demure smile from beneath their ruffled bonnets, and know that it would be out in hardcover in a month or so.

Lori is even dumber than the proverbial box of rocks.🙄

Thank you, so dumb... 

I'll add, since the novel is coming out soon, and it was a very good read and plausible IMO... Jodi Picoult researched (as she always does) and her latest novel expands on the premise that Shakespeare didn't write any/all of the works, rather they were by a woman, Emilia Bassano. The book is: By Any Other Name. 

Edited by LongTimeLurkerOG
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

On FB, Lori is back to ranting about butts again -- thongs/ swimsuits/ shorts/ Olympic outfits/ etc. etc.  Young women showing their butts in public. Every. Where.

Fangirls/ leghumpers chiming in.

It's disgusting. Lots of sexual activity at the Olympics, Athletes having sex to give them stamina and energy.  "Olympic village is an orgy." "Absolute n@ked*ness" at the pool, Yes the commenter wrote nakedness like that. Is it an obscene word now?

Lori decrees it's total debauchery.

You know, I've been thinking  --  for a woman who is so absolutely repulsed by seeing butt cheeks in public, she sure does take notice of them. Everywhere. All. The. Time.

She seems obsessed by women's butts. Rants about them constantly. Which can only mean she thinks about them constantly.

Which makes me wonder ...... Why? Seriously, Why? Hmmmmmmmmmm ....... Inquiring minds want to know.

In honor of Lori's 74,893 rant about women's naked butts, these songs go out to her and all her similarly obsessed fangirls/ leghumpers:

Sisqo -- The Thong Song  "............All night long (c'mon)/ Let me see that thong"
Sir Mix a Lot -- Baby Got Back  " .................. Shake that healthy butt, baby got back"

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 6

For someone who supposedly stays home almost All. The. Time, she seems to see a lot of naked butts. Are they parading down the sidewalk in front of her house? 🤣

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 16

Lori is either watching the wrong TV channels or she  spends a lot more time at the beach than I do.  Even then, I don't remember any naked behinds from my last beach trip.  It was mainly families where we went.  Costco, the local shopping center, JimBo's, Albertson's nope lots of leggings in winter and shorts in the summer but the behinds are not hanging out.  

• Upvote 11

On 8/1/2024 at 8:19 PM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

You know, I've been thinking  --  for a woman who is so absolutely repulsed by seeing butt cheeks in public, she sure does take notice of them. Everywhere. All. The. Time.

She seems obsessed by women's butts. Rants about them constantly. Which can only mean she thinks about them constantly.

Which makes me wonder ...... Why? Seriously, Why? Hmmmmmmmmmm ....... Inquiring minds want to know.

I think I could hear Lori’s heavy breathing at my house across the country while she was writing about all these naked butts

Get your lube ready, and set your clock for 10 minutes, Ken. You might be getting lucky tonight. 

• Haha 15

10 minutes ago, kpmom said:

I think I could hear Lori’s heavy breathing at my house across the country while she was writing about all these naked butts

Get your lube ready, and set your clock for 10 minutes, Ken. You might be getting lucky tonight. 

I snort laughed.:laughing-rolling:

• Upvote 7

I toured the neighborhood earlier today checking for nakedness.  Not even a pair of short shorts in sight.  

• Haha 12
  • Thank You 2

Welp. Today, Lori is taking a poll on X (formerly known as Twitter)

"Men, would you marry a “very overweight” woman if she was an incredibly kind and godly woman?"

Predictably, the votes are about 25% yes, 75% no. And most of the comments either insinuate or outright state that being overweight is a sin.

Neal says: "Godly and fat is an oxymoron. Gluttony is sinful. Fat people disgust me, especially fat women."

Exactly the response Lori was looking for. She's hit a new low today.😡

• Upvote 1
  • Angry 2
  • WTF 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

"... especially fat women". 🤮 LOVE to see the physique on this yahoo!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 10

I have finally discovered Lori's purpose in life.  It's to make me appreciate how far women have advanced.

I was watching beach volleyball from the Olympics last night and I thought about how much it probably annoyed Lori.  There are young women in bikinis playing a game they're good at while the world watches.  They're not decked out in yards of fabric and hidden away in a kitchen making bad chicken soup.  They're being strong and free and not caring about whether their bodies are all covered.  Now I notice it everywhere -- women in pants and shorts, women doing what were traditional men's jobs, and a women running for president.

Lori is here to remind us that the misogynists, the male supremacists, the incels, the women hiding from adult decisions, and leaders like Lori aren't winning.  They're losing.  They're desperate to turn the clock back and that isn't going to happen.  They might have won some tiny battles but they've lost the war.

Rage on about modesty, Lori.  It doesn't matter.  Your time has passed.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 4

Perfectly said, @Xan

The more inroads women make, the more people like Lori double down. The world has passed them by and it’s pissing them off. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

Ken is having a normal day on Twitter- CONTENT WARNING for SA/Rape

Saying “no” should be honored and he’s guilty of unkindness, selfishness and other sins, but it is not rape. You can’t be in a marriage and have regular sex, then when he has sleepy sex, you call it rape. Many spouses have sleepy sex and it’s sleepy for a reason…

“The common law rule that a husband cannot rape his wife has been codified in statutory provisions which, in effect, exempt a man from prosecution for spousal rape… It is generally expressed in terms of contract law and implied consent.” https://ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-

I detest rapists and hate the idea of any husband forcing himself upon his wife. Any wife who shares a bed with her husband can’t legally cry rape. Sexual abuse maybe, but not rape.

Yes, guilty… unkindness, selfishness, maybe even sexual assault, but not rape. What makes rape so awful is a man you don’t know and love having sex with you. Not having a husband you know and love have sleepy sex with you.

The marriage contract is implied consent and it remains so as long as a woman sleeps in the same bed with her husband. She’s obviously open to his sexual advances if she is sleeping next to him. We have no indication she gave a second “no” or yelled, or put any fight. Not rape.

• Upvote 2
  • Angry 3
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 3

WTH, Ken?  If that was true, we'd need to make new rules.  If your husband forces you to be intimate, you're allowed to put up a sign in your front yard identifying him as a violent and abusive man.  It's all okay.  That yard is, after all, community property and you can't be arrested for decorating your own house.

If you get to force yourself on your wife, she is allowed to do whatever it takes to point out that you are an abusive ass.

• Upvote 7

Just read one of her posts on FB  - copied, because I, of course, am blocked, about how she has known the neighbor kids since they were little and they all are getting married instead of living in sin, because Lori lectured them on it.  PLUS - and this is big! - they know she is Christian because of the garden flags in her front yard. I mean - how else could they possibly know? By her love? Her actions? Nooooo - by her garden flags! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

I've particularly enjoyed her fiction lately about how she is never bitter.  Lori is, apparently, all sweetness and light and never holds a grudge.  People approach her and ask for her secret to remaining serene.  That one made me laugh until I started coughing.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 9

On 8/9/2024 at 6:28 AM, TeddyBonkers said:

She’s obviously open to his sexual advances if she is sleeping next to him

Man, I hope I never nod off while on public transport next to him. 

• Upvote 9

23 hours ago, Bassett Lady said:

Man, I hope I never nod off while on public transport next to him. 

Ken, on public transportation? PERISH THE THOUGHT

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

Greetings from Block Island, where I’m on my annual family-and-friends vacation.

I just got back from the beach, where I saw exactly *no* thong bikinis. There was, however, one woman draped head to toe in black Muslim garb. It looked like a burkini with a hijab, face scarf, and cloak over it, made of fabric that looked designed for beachwear.

I’m sure Lori wouldn’t approve of that, either.

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1