IGNORED

Trump 67: Why Does He Never Suffer Any Significant Consequences?

GreyhoundFan

Not to be morbid, but covid killed a lot of elderly people. And elderly people tend to be more republican. I've heard different #s casually mentioned but nothing particularly legit sounding.

Has anybody seen an actual analysis of likely republican deaths since last election/since 2016?

I feel like this is something people could draw up without too much drama.

Trump only won by electoral college games and lost popular vote by 2.87 mill votes in 2016.  In GA, in 2016 he beat Clinton by 211K votes, and lost to Biden by 11k in 2020. GA has been rapidly growing in the ATL metro - which implies - more democratic voters moving in.

I'm just wondering....in 2016 he was down by almost 3 mill votes....where are we now???

----

I've begun googling......But anybody actually seen this info or any break downs about it??

hmmmm.....

https://www.npr.org/2023/07/25/1189939229/covid-deaths-democrats-republicans-gap-study

But after COVID-19 vaccines arrived, Republican voters in Florida and Ohio died at a higher rate than their counterparts, according to a new study.....

the researchers say, their adjusted analysis found that "the excess death rate among Republican voters was 43% higher than the excess death rate among Democratic voters" after vaccine eligibility was opened.

The different rates "were concentrated in counties with lower vaccination rates, and primarily noted in voters residing in Ohio," according to the study that was published in the journal JAMA Internal Medicine....

The study focused only on registered Republicans and Democrats; independents were excluded. And because the researchers drilled into data in Florida and Ohio, they warn that their findings might not translate to other states.

------------------------

Gallup polls about how people affiliate, monthly over many years....

https://news.gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

interesting - democrats seem have lost ground since biden was elected, sorry to report.

--------

ooops gotta go....will continue later maybe.

More grifting:

image.png.113f952c23118d71a486a7cca24bcfa2.png

• Disgust 3
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 3

Run for president of the USA - it's great marketing for your temu store

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8

Ooh, I hope TFG hears this!

• Upvote 11

On 8/1/2024 at 12:40 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

He's insane.

I'm stating to think "Hannibal Lecter" is code for something that his most heinous supporters and handlers know.

Also, at this point I'm wondering if it would be better for the Dems if he does refuse to debate. Anything less than an absolute smash performance from Kamala would feel like a loss/disappointment (see: expectations vs reality for Biden's debate performance, despite all the incoherent lies Trump told) and him being too chicken to show up helps the Dems fight his stupid strongman narrative.

• Upvote 6

27 minutes ago, Smee said:

I'm stating to think "Hannibal Lecter" is code for something that his most heinous supporters and handlers know.

It's not code or a dogwhistle - he says it outright. 

When he manages to get through the whole routine, he says that people like Hannibal Lecter are what's coming across the border. It's part of the rant about how other countries are emptying out their insane asylums and prisons and sending us their murderers.

You may have seen an abbreviated version of it for one of two reasons - news outlets only showing the part where he acts like he admires Lecter (I'm guessing he thinks his sarcasm is obvious, but it doesn't come off), or Trump himself getting so lost that he forgets to finish.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2024/07/19/trump-likens-migrants-to-late-great-hannibal-lecter-in-rnc-speech-a-comparison-hes-used-many-times-before/

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, Smee said:

Also, at this point I'm wondering if it would be better for the Dems if he does refuse to debate. Anything less than an absolute smash performance from Kamala would feel like a loss/disappointment (see: expectations vs reality for Biden's debate performance, despite all the incoherent lies Trump told) and him being too chicken to show up helps the Dems fight his stupid strongman narrative.

I hope fuck face is too chickenshit to debate Kamala and that she goes on the stage and answers the questions posed to her without fuck face there to rebut what she says.  Even if he does agree to a debate - as I said before - I want that fucker handcuffed to his podium so he can't engage in stalkerish behavior like he did before.  Fuck him and his supporters.  From the couch lover on down.

• Upvote 5

Every accusation is an admission:

image.png.c926d5e325fbc86cf2a283e98d7ffc23.png

• Eyeroll 11

I'm not surprised:

• WTF 4
  • Thank You 6

The dementia is on full display:

• Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 1

My mom has had four strokes during the last 6 years or so, and since the last one at the beginning of last year, she has dementia and is in an assisted living accommodation. Her mental faculties are slowly but inexorably declining. She repeats herself continuously and can get stuck in a loop telling the same story over and over again, without pause. Looking past that, we could still have relatively normal conversations. Until recently. Now she starts talking and although it sounds conversational enough, it's just a stream of consciousness that doesn't make any sense-- unless you know what's on her mind. In one sentence, she'll start talking about something, then three words in, she'll suddenly change the subject to something else that occurs to her and then something else again. It makes complete sense in her head, but it's almost gibberish to someone listening. 

Sound familiar?

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 6

5 hours ago, fraurosena said:

My mom has had four strokes during the last 6 years or so, and since the last one at the beginning of last year, she has dementia and is in an assisted living accommodation. Her mental faculties are slowly but inexorably declining. She repeats herself continuously and can get stuck in a loop telling the same story over and over again, without pause. Looking past that, we could still have relatively normal conversations. Until recently. Now she starts talking and although it sounds conversational enough, it's just a stream of consciousness that doesn't make any sense-- unless you know what's on her mind. In one sentence, she'll start talking about something, then three words in, she'll suddenly change the subject to something else that occurs to her and then something else again. It makes complete sense in her head, but it's almost gibberish to someone listening. 

Sound familiar?

I'm really sorry to hear that about your mom.  My parents are still with it mentally and physically but I am not looking forward to their inevitable mental and/or physical declines.  With my grandparents there weren't any long declines but they just couldn't hang on anymore.

And, in response, to your question about the orange fornicate, yes.it sounds quite familiar.  He seems to go off on all manners of tangents and gibberish these days that everyone except the manure stream media an the GQP have ignored up until lately. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

image.png.835e190304d883dd0d9cdc6ebe3bc051.png

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • Love 6

Jenna Ellis has flipped in the Arizona fake electors case:

Arizona Attorney General Kris Mayes’ office announced Monday that Jenna Ellis, a former Trump attorney and one of the 18 defendants in the Arizona “fake electors” case stemming from the 2020 election, is cooperating with the prosecution. Ellis signed the cooperation agreement Monday morning, according to the announcement, which said prosecutors are dropping the charges against her.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/arizonas-fake-elector-case-jenna-ellis-agrees-cooperate-rcna165256

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 3

image.png.aceadd757c94100c2f7e0e8e075ac829.png

• Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 2

image.png.93350dea2ef324167e9c67c65f0c5a18.png

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 7

image.png.d5c2258179e314e8b45007c5d4b011b1.png

• Upvote 7
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 1

Is … is that an ad for horse dewormer on the left side of the screen???

• Haha 10

6 minutes ago, Shrubbery said:

Yes. RSBN always has ads for strange things on the split screen. Usually it’s TFG crap, like coins or flags with his face, but I’ve seen more than one ad for Ivermectin. 

• Thank You 6

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Yes. RSBN always has ads for strange things on the split screen. Usually it’s TFG crap, like coins or flags with his face, but I’ve seen more than one ad for Ivermectin. 

Good Grief 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

When you lose Newsmax...

image.thumb.png.8ac7ecc4789a04fb6f798c87a123e665.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

6 hours ago, Shrubbery said:

Isn't that the same one the orange fornicate smear told people to take during the pandemic?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Isn't that the same one the orange fornicate smear told people to take during the pandemic?

I believe it is, that’s how I know the name! 

Well, they say Covid numbers have been rising, so I guess it’s time to de-worm, people!

• Haha 8

image.png.303070bf0d0fbc6c255eb85c5450886d.png

• Eyeroll 8
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic