IGNORED

Trump 67: Why Does He Never Suffer Any Significant Consequences?

GreyhoundFan

I'm sorry - what?

Is he suggesting that Biden is going to somehow steal the nomination back? I've read it 3 times and I can't quite get past the word salad.

Like is this a thing he's suggesting or is this just how the word shaker dropped all the words out?

read it a 4th time....Why is trump even talking about biden?

god it's depressing to me that this guy gets any more votes than RFK. Honestly if he had picked RFK for his VP pick I think we'd be in trouble because being bat shit crazy doesn't seem to matter.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

image.png.b520841473d767d07c5550d5bcc2056e.png

• Upvote 6
  • Love 6

Excellent piece from Rachel:

• Upvote 13

The TFG campaign is something else...

image.png.f3f0fa197c9ae2965bd9e71814b676ab.png

• Haha 9
  • Thank You 2

I'm guessing TFG has had to have his Depends changed multiple times this afternoon/evening.

image.png.bc1dc2960227268c62ba8f634c507743.png

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 8
  • Thank You 1

Is that her new nickname? Does it have any sort of meaning or connection to anything other than just being insulting? I can’t even pronounce it organically, so there’s absolutely no way he’ll ever be able to. Actually, come to think of it, he probably came up with it because it’s how he stumbled over trying to say her name and then decided to run with it.  

Oh, and I love Joe, but the only one “desperate” to bring him back is Trump. 

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Upvote 10

yeah trumps' nickname generator appears to be on the fritz.

and the bring back biden this is just sooooo WEIRD.

What a way to not pivot.

• Upvote 9

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.b520841473d767d07c5550d5bcc2056e.png

Hide the ketchup bottles.

• Upvote 10

image.thumb.png.f7647b2853a11a627c22288e3bb1ebf3.png
image.png.245a68be64bb8c753153703c4300b4b1.png

• Upvote 11
  • WTF 2

“Inbred catalytic converter thieves” 

🤣🤣🤣 

• Haha 10

13 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Is that her new nickname? Does it have any sort of meaning or connection to anything other than just being insulting? I can’t even pronounce it organically, so there’s absolutely no way he’ll ever be able to. Actually, come to think of it, he probably came up with it because it’s how he stumbled over trying to say her name and then decided to run with it.  

Oh, and I love Joe, but the only one “desperate” to bring him back is Trump. 

I was trying to figure that out too. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Is that her new nickname?

Just a bit of randomness in the universe:  we are watching Lost, and a punishment of one of the main characters is to abstain from calling anyone a nickname for a whole week.  We both thought of Trump when that happened, lol.  

• Haha 11

The governor of ND interviewed on CNN. Wow he was an awful surrogate. He was ALSO whining about how unfair it was that Biden quit. Then went on to say that it was the most unfair primary EVVVVVERRRR.

And the CNN host was legit like "um hold up! what about trump's primary when everybody was told it was over before anybody even votes"

He also could not explain "kamabla" or whatever the spelling is......Am I obtuse and there's some reason he's spelling it that way? When he was making fun of some prosecutor(?) and it was arhyme of a racial slur I had to google it because I'd never heard that slur before.

Is this some slur that I don't know? 

• Upvote 6

I'm curious about this too. I suspect it's that he's deliberately spelling it wrong like the way he deliberately pronounces it wrong - probably in his head it makes it sound more "black" and also gives an impression of "she's so unimportant I can't be bothered to remember her name" while also smacking of desperation with an added dash of covfefe.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

I'll think Trump's nickname for Kamala is another way to other her and point out that she doesn't have what we would consider a normal American name, like Jennifer, Susan, or Kathy. I see it using his same theory as calling President Obama Barack Hussein Obama, as in pointing out in as many possible ways as he can that these would not be considered extremely popular names in the United States.

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

The governor of ND interviewed on CNN. Wow he was an awful surrogate. He was ALSO whining about how unfair it was that Biden quit. Then went on to say that it was the most unfair primary EVVVVVERRRR.

And the CNN host was legit like "um hold up! what about trump's primary when everybody was told it was over before anybody even votes"

He also could not explain "kamabla" or whatever the spelling is......Am I obtuse and there's some reason he's spelling it that way? When he was making fun of some prosecutor(?) and it was arhyme of a racial slur I had to google it because I'd never heard that slur before.

The funny thing is that Burgum was actually TFG’s first pick for VO, but junior and Eric talked him in to choosing the creepy couch guy. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I think this is his crazy way of trying to combine Kamala and Obama.  Name calling is pretty much his only party trick so he's just going to keep doing it, even though it isn't working.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, Xan said:

I think this is his crazy way of trying to combine Kamala and Obama.  Name calling is pretty much his only party trick so he's just going to keep doing it, even though it isn't working.

I mentioned that to a friend of mine, bullying and name calling... all he has got. Why do people not hear this? 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Xan said:

This is what I was thinking. (Yes, I know it doesn't make sense).

• I Agree 3

image.png.63916e48bb2c8dadb3a3cabb649e7df1.png

image.png.e719b55b3872b2b6b5f6fbb2d680ee22.png

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 4

32 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.63916e48bb2c8dadb3a3cabb649e7df1.png

image.png.e719b55b3872b2b6b5f6fbb2d680ee22.png

Funny, and it's very well written.

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

I'll think Trump's nickname for Kamala is another way to other her and point out that she doesn't have what we would consider a normal American name, like Jennifer, Susan, or Kathy.

Or Melania 🤣 or Ivanka.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 4

6 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

I'll think Trump's nickname for Kamala is another way to other her and point out that she doesn't have what we would consider a normal American name, like Jennifer, Susan, or Kathy. I see it using his same theory as calling President Obama Barack Hussein Obama, as in pointing out in as many possible ways as he can that these would not be considered extremely popular names in the United States.

See, I thought it was to make her name sound like Kama-blah. Like blah, you don't want her. Blah! But maybe that's just me... 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I didn't realize that ND gov was the original VP pick...geez. he's utterly lacking in charm or anything. Maybe vance was the better pick!

it can't be kama-blah - that would be correctly pronouncing the 1st half of her name which he's managed to avoid so far.

I'm depressed that none of this insanity hurts him. vance should straight up scare any moderates on either side. and trump seems to be completely unable to get of his biden grief. And yet sttill 50/50 in the polls.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I didn't realize that ND gov was the original VP pick...geez. he's utterly lacking in charm or anything. Maybe vance was the better pick!

it can't be kama-blah - that would be correctly pronouncing the 1st half of her name which he's managed to avoid so far.

I'm depressed that none of this insanity hurts him. vance should straight up scare any moderates on either side. and trump seems to be completely unable to get of his biden grief. And yet sttill 50/50 in the polls.

But really would anyone who would be willing to run with Trump on the Republican ticket have charm?

• Upvote 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic