IGNORED

Trump 67: Why Does He Never Suffer Any Significant Consequences?

GreyhoundFan

He only held the press conference because he can't stand not to be on the news or on the front page of the newspapers.  He also thinks that he is the only one who can save his campaign.  

Someone mentioned today that he has gotten confused about asylum seekers.  Somehow, he keeps thinking that means that the immigrants trying to come over are from mental asylums.  The man is unhinged -- and deeply, deeply stupid.

• I Agree 13

2 hours ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

He sure is concerned about size all the time... 🤔🤣🤮

NSFW

Spoiler

Well when your equipment looks like a tiny mushroom in your hands are so tiny...

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

15 hours ago, Giraffe said:

It's worth listening to the first ten minutes. He's unhinged. 

It's just word salad bullshit! WTF isn't there more reported and hounding of his inept intelligence, cognitive decline, Unfuckinghinged ... It's almost laughable and sad, if he weren't trying to Destroy our country! And it pisses me off compared to how Biden was treated. 

The projection, too, if you really listen to him ... (duh) Same as an abuser, BTW 

I'm so sick of "most," "best," "worst," "history"... I would be dead in a drinking game! 

OMFG he doesn't cherish our constitution! Fk him

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

3 hours ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

OMFG he doesn't cherish our constitution! Fk him

He wouldn't recognize the constitution of Nicholas Cage ran past him on the golf course with it.

I really don't think a lot of Republican politicians or voters have any clue what the constitution says. Didn't NPR or someone post the entire text of it in tweets one time and had Trump fans all up in arms thinking they were insulting him, because he so closely resembles what the constitution was written to break free from? 

I really think that politicians - especially at the federal level - should be required to pass a basic test about the Constitution before being allowed to run for office. How can they swear to uphold and protect something they've never read and certainly don't understand? How can they be able to put in the effort and work required to serve in office if they can't be bothered to read the founding document of the country?

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I really think that politicians - especially at the federal level - should be required to pass a basic test about the Constitution before being allowed to run for office. How can they swear to uphold and protect something they've never read and certainly don't understand? How can they be able to put in the effort and work required to serve in office if they can't be bothered to read the founding document of the country?

I remember that in K-12 and undergrad they really didn't teach about the Constitution at all.  Undergrad might have taught about it in particular classes but I didn't take those because I didn't see myself going into politics at all.  So it wasn't until I went to law school that I really learned about the Constitution. 

I also think that elected officials of all levels should have to take classes on the Constitution and pass a closed book test on it at a testing center before they can run for office.  Have it offered online by law school professors who specialize in Constitutional law.  That way people go into office with some idea of what the Constitution allows and what it doesn't.    

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

This is freaking hilarious. Especially because you just know something very similar is happening behind the scenes in Mar-a-Lago.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

He wouldn't recognize the constitution of Nicholas Cage ran past him on the golf course with it.

I really don't think a lot of Republican politicians or voters have any clue what the constitution says. Didn't NPR or someone post the entire text of it in tweets one time and had Trump fans all up in arms thinking they were insulting him, because he so closely resembles what the constitution was written to break free from? 

That was the Declaration of Independence on July 4th. 

• Upvote 3

Now Fornicate Face is facing calls to drop out.

Trump arrived on stage late, blamed the organization's equipment rather than, as HuffPost's Philip Lewis reported, negotiations backstage "that NABJ not do the live fact checking." The event, slated to last one full hour, ended when the campaign pulled the plug after just 34 minutes.

"The questions were Rude and Nasty, often in the form of a statement, but we CRUSHED IT!" Trump claimed on his social media platform.

But many others disagreed.

"Trump should drop out of the race," announced libertarian organizer Joshua Reed Eakle, president of Project Liberal, which includes on its board of directors former GOP Congressman Joe Walsh . He also referred to Trump's performance as "the behavior of a toddler."

Admittedly right now it's people on our side who are calling for Fornicate Face to drop out but it'd be something if more Republicans called on him to do that.  Of course the Orange Fornicate would never do that because that be a sure way to land on go directly to prison without passing go or collecting $200. 

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Now Fornicate Face is facing calls to drop out.

Admittedly right now it's people on our side who are calling for Fornicate Face to drop out but it'd be something if more Republicans called on him to do that.  Of course the Orange Fornicate would never do that because that be a sure way to land on go directly to prison without passing go or collecting $200. 

Both sides of this terrifying. I am still worried that Trump will be elected president. I would like to have hope but then I had hope in 2016. On the other hand if he does drop out my nightmare is that JD Vance would be elected. We know he has no scruples and will say and do anything to get power. Whether he's a useful idiot or he wants the power for himself I don't think we could survive his presidency.

• Upvote 9

He has lost the support of Joe Rogan, Tim Pool, and Nick Fuentes(although that last one may be addition by subtraction). They’re dropping like flies. I’m guessing that after the press conference that should’ve stayed an inside thought, more and more supporters are going to want off the crazy train. 

https://x.com/atrupar/status/1821732742029099206

Link is to a clip of Lawrence O'Donnell calling out the incoherence of Trump’s press conference. He’s mad, very, very mad about the double standard with people demanding that Kamala Harris answer questions from reporters when Trump isn’t even smart enough to string a sentence together.

Lawrence reads the response Trump gave to the question about mifiprestone, and oh my god. Hearing trump’s own word salad read back by someone else really highlighted for me just how crazy it sounds. I think I’m just so used to hearing him ramble that I’m almost inured to the complete insanity of it. 

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Upvote 12
  • Thank You 1

6 hours ago, Alisamer said:

In the 80's into 90's in some parts of the US you used to have to take a Constitution test to pass 8th grade. It looks like only Illiniois requires it now. But definitely think it is something that needs to come back. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 6

I suppose fuck face will be whining about sabotage now

Former President Donald Trump headed to Montana for a Friday night rally in hopes of ousting the state’s Democratic senator, but his plane first had to divert to an airport on the other side of the Rocky Mountains because of a mechanical issue, according to airport staff.

Trump’s plane was en route to Bozeman, Montana, when it was diverted Friday afternoon to Billings, 142 miles to the east, according to Jenny Mockel, administrative assistant at Billings Logan International Airport. Mockel said the former president was continuing to Bozeman via private jet.

Trump’s campaign posted a video of him upon landing in which he said he was glad to be in Montana but did not mention anything about the landing.

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, Alisamer said:
10 hours ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

:laughing-rollingyellow:Thank you for that great mental image!

I'd love to see it incorporated into the next thread title.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

Has Nicholas Cage aged at all in the last 30 years?  Doesn't look like it to me.  And I didn't realize he was only 60 years old until now. 

Even if he was my older my dad and Cage could still run circles around the orange fuck.

• Upvote 2

image.thumb.png.e09b67e0098c8a1e28b98b19ff926f13.png

Just a bit of an attendance difference…

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 3

Duck!!   In coming Ketchup.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3

Trump has completely lost the plot. 

I think Biden dropping out of the race has sent Trump over the edge.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Trump has completely lost the plot. 

I think Biden dropping out of the race has sent Trump over the edge.

I luv this for him... chicken shit! It's sad and hilarious and scary, all at the same time 🫣😱🤣 Completely unhinged! Someone change his diaper. 

• Upvote 5

Oh lordy, the unintended irony of having the theme song from "Titanic" at a rally for your sinking campaign...

• Haha 14

In biden whinning one - there's 2 dudes behind him who appear to be extremely focused on texting. That's pretty bad.

Also what in the world - he doesn't know where Harris's name came from? Where did that come from? Usually there's some wacky thing that triggers it....

Is he annoyed she didn't take husband's name? I can't believe he's like trying to imply  "she came out of no where nobody was suggesting her name" that seems a little deep and metaphorical use of language for him

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

In biden whinning one - there's 2 dudes behind him who appear to be extremely focused on texting. That's pretty bad.

Also what in the world - he doesn't know where Harris's name came from? Where did that come from? Usually there's some wacky thing that triggers it....

Is he annoyed she didn't take husband's name? I can't believe he's like trying to imply  "she came out of no where nobody was suggesting her name" that seems a little deep and metaphorical use of language for him

I'm guessing that he's upset because she didn't take her husband's name and also Harris is not nearly as ethnic as he thinks it should be with a first name like Kamala. It's not like President Obama where Obama was as different sounding to ears when he appeared upon the scene as what Barack was. 

Please know that I say this having a very ethnically German name which actually has helped me in my subbing with Ukrainian students and even Hispanic students when I explained that it's an unusual name and tell the kids how to pronounce it and explain that my great great grandparents came from Germany and we kept our name.

I can even read into it a bit of racism, not expecting someone who comes from Kamala's heritage to have such a common sounding name like Harris. 

• Upvote 11

5 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

he's upset because she didn't take her husband's name

Well, neither did Ivanka, so that's rich. 
I agree that her thoroughly English surname must be absolutely grating to his racist senses: How is anyone supposed to know that she's not white with a name like that? It shouldn't be allowed!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

26 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Well, neither did Ivanka, so that's rich. 
I agree that her thoroughly English surname must be absolutely grating to his racist senses: How is anyone supposed to know that she's not white with a name like that? It shouldn't be allowed!

But Ivanka has the most perfect last name ever! Why would she ever want to take her husband's last name and lose Trump? Her husband's last name sounds more ethnic than Trump and we can't have that.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6

It's becoming impossible to hide the decline.

• Upvote 6

image.thumb.png.b6531f29e2025bd128fad4fe5c38208a.png

• WTF 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic