IGNORED

Trump 67: Why Does He Never Suffer Any Significant Consequences?

GreyhoundFan

29 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

It's becoming impossible to hide the decline.

Ok, he didn't "freeze". Then again... compare his reaction to Tim Walz' when something similar happened while he was speaking.

• Upvote 6

Oops.

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 1

I’m guessing he’s on his 20th diaper change of the day…

image.png.a8e7428298382522365967010f8137d4.png

• Upvote 10

On 8/7/2024 at 12:31 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

The funny thing is that Burgum was actually TFG’s first pick for VO, but junior and Eric talked him in to choosing the creepy couch guy. 

I heard it was going to be Noem until the dog story came out

• Upvote 3

I'm watching the Hillary doc on Hulu and holy shit.... When Bill announced his run in '92, HE said "I believe that together we can make America great again".  Fk TFG 

16 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

I heard it was going to be Noem until the dog story came out

That's what I thought 

• Upvote 1

Watching T***p in the next few weeks will be interesting.  MSM kinda got excited about Harris/Walz but has defaulted again to coving T***p's idiotic rallies and simply incoherent "press conference".  Hasn't bothered to cover an incredible Harris/Walz rally in real time.  Their rallies start on time and are amazing.  Trump is usually late by an hour or hour and a half and can't maintain or be coherent on any topic.  This has been going on for a long time and (I'ma gonna go all caps here: MSM STILL HASN'T DISCUSSED THIS IN DEPTH OR EVEN MENTIONED IT).  All they have to do is quote snippets of what counts for a sentence because this is going on every f**king day in rallies and tweets. 

Also, there's video footage of people pouring out of T***p's Montana rally way before it was over.  There's speculation that these were paid attendees whose pay hit their Venmo and they were outta there. Who knows, but whatever the reason, people were leaving.  And when they leave early, they are discussing things on the way home, like "WTAF were we listening to?". 

• Upvote 9

image.png.90fafcb9242b6b28b94f49a8a53e002f.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Love 6

He’s really over the cliff. 
image.png.637463ab62762c5ba460017e3c25fd50.png

• Confused 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

So.much.projection

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

Reports are that Trump is enraged by the coverage Kamala Harris is receiving and the size of her rallies.  Even if he claims in a tweet that it's all AI, he's certainly seen photos and videos and knows that he's trailing in the polls in many important areas.  

He's a malignant narcissist suffering a major arcissistic injury.  He's going to become more unhinged (if that's possible) in the days ahead.  

His campaign staff has been trying to get him to stay on topic with hard-hitting speeches and of course he's totally incapable, which will bring him further down in the polls. 

Side note: It's fascinating that all reports are that Trump is capable of rage, to the point of throwing things, yelling at people and generally being an ass, but I don't think that I've ever seen that caught on video. Ever.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

image.png.1f49316f1a73cc138d841de0de727108.png
image.thumb.png.837a746acdf225a9f74d899e53ec3db9.png

• Eyeroll 8
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Every accusation a confession 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

The news really has turned back to trump 100%. Very frustrating.  I'm refusing to click on trump news stuff. But the crazy sells. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Every accusation a confession 

Exactly. I've said this for awhile, he's projecting... much like a narcissistic/abuser does. 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

The news really has turned back to trump 100%. Very frustrating.  I'm refusing to click on trump news stuff. But the crazy sells. 

I really think the media wants Trump to be president again because, as you said, the crazy sells. I'm sure they get many more clicks multiple times throughout the day with people checking on what crazy thing Trump has said or done or trying to get more information about it than they do when a reasonable, same president is in charge. With President Biden I haven't had to constantly check the news feeds to see if we've started a war or what crazy thing we're doing today.

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1

On 8/9/2024 at 1:30 PM, louisa05 said:

That was the Declaration of Independence on July 4th. 

Trump doesn't know the difference!

On 8/10/2024 at 1:53 PM, Audrey2 said:

I can even read into it a bit of racism, not expecting someone who comes from Kamala's heritage to have such a common sounding name like Harris. 

I think there's a lot of racism in it. He wishes she had an Indian last name so he could use it as a weapon - "Harris" is too normal for him and doesn't make it easier to be a bully. Any flack about her not changing her name is a bonus. Also since he's decided "everything about her is fake" is going to be a line of attack, raising questions about her name is one way to instill doubt.

On 8/10/2024 at 3:55 PM, fraurosena said:

Oops.

LOL I figured that was coming. Also, Celine is Canadian, right? Why in the world would they pick that song?

"We need to put a music video in here to distract people... something not too rousing, that lots of them will know, that the boomers aren't going to be offended by."

"OK, how about this Canadian singer doing a song from a movie about a ship that sank and killed a whole bunch of people?"

"Perfect."

Sometimes I think there are staffers working on Trumps stuff so reluctantly for the paycheck that they troll him deliberately.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 1

This will make him even crazier!

image.png.b062044e470cc4de29c613e7bac1a2da.png

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Sometimes I think there are staffers working on Trumps stuff so reluctantly for the paycheck that they troll him deliberately.

You mean they get paid?! 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

Interesting:

image.png.a6d2ed767a5971abda43bd1763d6a860.png

image.png.8b3dbaa1d7c7c47590461090503552dc.png

• Thank You 7

I'm guessing his babysitters are keeping him under wraps as much as possible:

image.png.4fe35ece43306440df3bb80f405754db.png

• Upvote 7

Interesting. Most candidates would try to minimize their association with sex traffickers. Of course, TFG is not most candidates. They even rebranded the plane.

• Upvote 6

If you have 23 minutes, I recommend this video. Brian Tyler Cohen interviews Heather Cox Richardson about dictatorships, including the one we could end up with, how we already had a similar system in the US south, and a lot of other interesting things (including having hope).

• Thank You 6

The never-ending grift. 
image.thumb.png.170b44fd4e999b015b1d8ea02f537f29.png

• Eyeroll 9

Trump won't do any campaign events? he's already hardly doing any.

But I bet there's more press conferences

• Upvote 2

image.thumb.png.06a4d398a72ef82d5cccd05d998c2d8d.png
image.png.0762ad49d9ba659d978e3c61a8ff95f2.png

• Haha 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic