IGNORED

Trump 67: Why Does He Never Suffer Any Significant Consequences?

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

NOW he's concerned about things being legal? He should be careful about throwing stones there.

But remember the Supreme Court just said that whatever the president does (as long as the president isn't Trump) is legal. He doesn't have to worry about doing anything illegal because according to the Supreme Court it's almost impossible. He can go after his political opponents if he is elected again because he's the president he can do whatever he wants.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

I can't see him getting ptsd the way a normal person would. you have to have normal emotions first.

I think he's an old man and has been under a lot of stress between campaigning and trials - stress for months and months. And now his polling isn't looking good and jail consequences are more likely?? I think that would eat at you and possibly hasten mental deterioration. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Apparently the Bedminster whine-fest was another doozy. Some highlowlights.

He's a math wiz... /s

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 1

More:

Spoiler

• WTF 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 7

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

More:

Hide contents

I'm sorry, was this a comedy show? Good grief the man is laughable. 

• Upvote 7

Nah, I don't think he wants to lose. He just doesn't care if he does. He believes the fix is in, so actually winning isn't important to him at all.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Nah, I don't think he wants to lose. He just doesn't care if he does. He believes the fix is in, so actually winning isn't important to him at all.

And if he loses, people will riot and he gets off on it. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

The pundit said it himself "no sane person would campaign the way donald trump is campaigning"

It's not that he wants to lose - it's that he's not a sane - and rational - person. I think rational/ reasonable is a better word here.

Trump has always managed to get whatever he's wanted and according to his own assessment of things that's worked well.

What trump can't seem to handle is a change in fortunes. a rational person would say "fuck me, I'm going to jail i I can't win this...so I better shut up"

but he's not reasonable or rational and in his world he always eventually gets what he wants so he can't logic it out that there's another tactic.

fuck him. I hope he has another news conference today. and I tell you the desire to get on truth social and catfish him into speaking more is very strong "hey MR. PRESIDENT! don't let these guys stop you from being you! they're jealous! we want to see more of you! we want to hear your wise words!"

I mean how hard would it be to set up 10-15 fake accounts and start posting and egging him on?? I feel like people could do this.

I won't....but one does think about it

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

I also think that with Trump's complaining about the last three 'rigged' elections and the way Trump supporters have been getting into running county and even State elections, that Trump feels that the election will be awarded to him no matter what the real vote say. All he needs to do is keep repeating the rigged and getting his infiltrated supporters to either throw out vote they disagree with or add mysterious votes and the house is already Republican so if he can convince enough of his supporters in high places that he really did win even though he didn't the election will be thrown into the house and the house will choose him. 

(When I talk about the house I mean the House of Representatives.)

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

So Vance had an interview surrounded by cases of hard cider, and Trump now is surrounded by random grocery items?

Are they angling for a grocery sponsorship?

I suspect Trump was supposed to talk about food prices going up, and those were the props, but instead he did his usual unrelated rambling so it ended up looking dumb. Dumber. Than usual. Which is frankly tough.

• Upvote 15

43 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I suspect Trump was supposed to talk about food prices going up, and those were the props, but instead he did his usual unrelated rambling so it ended up looking dumb. Dumber. Than usual. Which is frankly tough.

I agree. 
And the price of food is one of the things they could legitimately bitch about. 
Right or wrong, the sitting president/administration is given credit or blame for the economy, and the price of food doesn’t seem to be going down as much as other items. 
I’m glad VP Harris is addressing that in her economic policy. She’s so smart to be getting ahead of this. 

Edited by kpmom
Forgot a word.
  • Upvote 11

20 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

More:

Reveal hidden contents

The $950 is the cutoff for misdemeanor versus felony theft in California.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 5

10 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Back when he ran in 2016, I was certain he wanted to lose. He just wanted the exposure the campaign would get him, and I’m pretty sure he was gaming out in his head how a run and a loss would make him money. Then he won, and after the “oh shit - now what” moment, the whole game changed for him. It was like feeding a gremlin after midnight. All that power overloaded his ego, and he went wild. 

In 2020, I don’t think he wanted to lose. I don’t think he thought he could lose. It hurt the hell out of his gremlinized ego when he did, but he still ran with it as a money maker. 

Now, I’m not sure he knows what day it is. I think, when his synapses manage to fire somewhat correctly, he knows he can’t lose, or he’ll be in a world of legal shit. His brain is just not cooperating. 

@fraurosena I agree with you on the fix thing. And  I think he may actually get off on “winning” that way rather than winning the vote. It would appeal to his criminal heart. The ultimate con. It terrifies me that he and his crew may have enough pieces in place that even with him going off the rails and losing (again), they’ll have perfected their ability to effect the steal. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

image.thumb.jpeg.95c816745913d394596669ba86015719.jpeg

More:

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.121a3c4c895aa8d6eb3214548519526d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f14c76bf47eade6d2861627345c2f4d4.jpeg

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 4

image.png.61d6fc569ed18acef2e0939c244fdffe.png

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 11
  • Love 1

image.png.77f82d1596290739fa8e11a59b431f66.png

image.png.0e6ae6df043259e6fbaaad96a918e970.png

image.png.29e7f135edb931e7a8594fcbcb5df3e4.png

• Thank You 8

My guess is that threatening to sue always worked in the past for Trump, so that's what he thinks will get these pesky ads off the air. His tiny orange brain doesn't compute that he's not dealing with a little company afraid of his bloviating threats and instead is willing to call his bluff. 

• Upvote 11

image.thumb.png.25234aa6bd3eb21c027012ba05e488fa.png

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 8

On 8/15/2024 at 10:31 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

More:

Hide contents

Serial number... for people... Um, no. We're not 1939 Germany.. please God, no

IMO, he is an idiot, barely can read , such low energy... Who did his work and tests for school? 🫤

• Upvote 5

image.png.939f2809ad4443db5a2d21357a916880.png

• WTF 6
  • Thank You 7

I don't understand why you'd have a rally in such a place. Even if it doesn't make national news (very sad but not surprising), why have a rally in a place that's already pro trump and state level locals probably know very well. 

Who decided this ? it  doesn't make any political sense. Trump didn't wake up and demand a rally in white supremacist-ville. He doesn't specifically care.

Some campaign person decided to do this and either did no research at all or DID do the research and still went ahead?

What do you have to gain from using this location??? But there's a minor risk (because the news doesn't want trump to lose). Why take the risk?

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I don't understand why you'd have a rally in such a place. Even if it doesn't make national news (very sad but not surprising), why have a rally in a place that's already pro trump and state level locals probably know very well. 

Who decided this ? it  doesn't make any political sense. Trump didn't wake up and demand a rally in white supremacist-ville. He doesn't specifically care.

Some campaign person decided to do this and either did no research at all or DID do the research and still went ahead?

What do you have to gain from using this location??? But there's a minor risk (because the news doesn't want trump to lose). Why take the risk?

He's a racist. And, it keeps the attention on him, if the media highlights the information about the location.

On 8/15/2024 at 10:31 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

More:

Hide contents

Serial number... for people... Um, no. We're not 1939 Germany.. please God, no

IMO, he is an idiot, barely can read , such low energy... Who did his work and tests for school? 🫤

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

He's a racist. And, it keeps the attention on him, if the media highlights the information about the location.

Exactly right.  He needs a crowd that loves him.  Donald is impossible to deal with if he doesn't have crowds chanting his name.   I'd look for more of these in the future because Donny can't stand how much people love Harris.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic