IGNORED

Trump 67: Why Does He Never Suffer Any Significant Consequences?

GreyhoundFan

I thought he was chomping at the bit to debate her? 

God, he really is a piece of shit. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

I guess the miracle healing will cause BTs to further deify him. 
image.thumb.png.e663d3796624f63a0c39bada0fbba5a9.png

• Haha 10

15 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

LOL, the orange snowflake is refusing to debate. No big surprise.

image.png.b8aacd6367e4a487dd4e5c5ca9a9eca4.png

Yawn 🥱 

Who, apart from his cult members, is buying this “Hussein”, “Marxist”,  blah, blah, blah, stuff anymore?  Can they really not come up with anything new?

This isn’t 2016, where voters didn’t know just how bad things could get. We know all too well now. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

Not gonna lie, I am somewhat gleeful that a younger Democrat candidate has opened the floodgates for young people and especially on social media and already it's a new world. Young people>Trump campaign people

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3

Haven't seen this posted yet - sorry if I just missed it, and am being redundant.

For those who haven't heard about it yet, here is the excerpt from Trump's nephew's book. The N-word one? Oh, no - the kill-your-disabled-kid-because-he-costs-money one; full excerpt at the link, the bits about Donald's priorities in the quote boxes.

Fred III after a White House meeting with Donald  and people who were interested in helping people with conditions like Fred's son has:

He sounded interested and even concerned. I thought he had been touched by what the doctor and advocates in the meeting had just shared about their journey with their patients and their own family members. But I was wrong.

“Those people . . . ” Donald said, trailing off. “The shape they’re in, all the expenses, maybe those kinds of people should just die.” 

I truly did not know what to say. He was talking about expenses. We were talking about human lives. For Donald, I think it really was about the expenses, even though we were there to talk about efficiencies, smarter investments, and human dignity.

I turned and walked away.

Another time:

I said I’d heard the fund for William was running low, and unfortunately, the expenses certainly were not easing up as our son got older. In fact, with inflation and other pressures, the needs were greater than they’d been. “We’re getting some blowback from Maryanne and Elizabeth and Ann Marie. We may need your help with this. Eric wanted me to give you a call.”

Donald took a second as if he was thinking about the whole situation.

“I don’t know,” he finally said, letting out a sigh. “He doesn’t recognize you. Maybe you should just let him die and move down to Florida.”

https://time.com/7002003/donald-trump-disabled-americans-all-in-the-family/

• Disgust 3
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 6
  • Thank You 2

Surprise, surprise

Former President Donald Trump received the support of no Black voters in a new Michigan survey.

The WDIV/Detroit News poll found that the presidential race is a dead heat between Trump, the Republican nominee, and Vice President Kamala Harris, the presumptive Democratic nominee—with each receiving 41 percent of support.

Among the Black voters surveyed, 82.1 percent supported Harris, 11.5 percent backed independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., and none supported Trump.

The poll surveyed 600 likely Michigan voters between July 22 and 24 and has a margin of error of 4 percentage points. It is unclear how many Black people were included in the sample, but it is likely to be fewer than 100 people given that Black residents make up 14 percent of Michigan's population.

• Thank You 9

That anybody supports RFK is more mystifying to me than trump's support. 

If I recall other elections about 3-5% of that might eventually vote for him come the actual day.

I wish that break down talked about women in the poll. 

Have we seen any close up pics of the EAR!? that was supposedly a bit of it shot off.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

12 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

That anybody supports RFK is more mystifying to me than trump's support. 

If I recall other elections about 3-5% of that might eventually vote for him come the actual day.

I wish that break down talked about women in the poll. 

Have we seen any close up pics of the EAR!? that was supposedly a bit of it shot off.

I think it was shrapnel. 

Yea, I don't get anyone looking at RFK (and that dreadful VP pick) and saying "I want to vote for him". I wonder if all they hear is Kennedy? I think in the end that percentage will drop. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

I too think it was just a deep scratch from something. not that it's ok to shoot at people. But teh drama with his ear pad was ridiculous.

RFK is so weird. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

Pete got a good dig in at fuck face for being a cowardly piece of shit

ffpullout.thumb.png.f78bd2b9ed78a7201ae7d4e61173fa07.png

And now please excuse me while I go barf my guts out over the mental images pulling out creates.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

6 hours ago, thoughtful said:

For those who haven't heard about it yet, here is the excerpt from Trump's nephew's book. The N-word one? Oh, no - the kill-your-disabled-kid-because-he-costs-money one; full excerpt at the link, the bits about Donald's priorities in the quote boxes.

I can't even say I'm surprised. The disabled, elderly, anyone not fitting their "perfect" mould do not do well under fascism (or extreme capitalism come to that). Work and die - unless you have money to keep afloat.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 8

I don't normally post the now this videos from YouTube but I really enjoyed this one, with Fox News people cleaning that the Democrats are talking about Trump's age. 

• Upvote 6

image.png.9fd3378d7f423a22b1204ca90ad9284a.png

image.png.4a02779ca4fc649205e97c52cd9db250.png

image.png.24f336a2250cb86bf6255520f9a68179.png

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 2

He says it straight out. If he wins, 2024 will be our last election.

• Angry 4
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 9

10 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I can't even say I'm surprised. The disabled, elderly, anyone not fitting their "perfect" mould do not do well under fascism (or extreme capitalism come to that). Work and die - unless you have money to keep afloat.

I was also completely unsurprised by this - it's just who Trump is.

I was also not surprised by his proclamation that there will be no more voting if he gets in. I'm just glad there's now a concise, clear video of him saying so, rather than just vague rambling.

Of course his crazed MAGA followers would either refuse to believe he said either of those things, or agree with him. But I hope these revelations chip away at the number of votes he gets.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 9

So the childless shouldn't vote....and everybody else won't need to .

WHAT THE FUCK!

they're saying the quiet part out loud....proudly and on purpose.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 9

ABC is still planning on going ahead with the debate

ABC News is continuing preparations for an upcoming presidential debate, despite former President Donald Trump saying he won’t consider participating in a debate until the Democratic Party formally chooses its nominee.

“Full steam ahead,” an ABC network source told CNN on Friday.

“I haven’t agreed to anything. I agreed to a debate with Joe Biden,” Trump, the Republican nominee, said on a press call earlier this week. “But I want to debate with her, and she’ll be no different because they have the same policies. I think debating is important for a presidential race, I really do. You sort of have an obligation to debate.”

Vice President Kamala Harris, now the presumptive Democratic nominee, later told reporters she had agreed to the September 10 debate and accused Trump of “backpedaling.”

What I hope that means is that fuck face decides not to participate in the debate and Kamala has the stage to herself for two hours straight.  (I didn't use the term pull out because of the unfortunate mental images that provokes).

• Upvote 15

And the grift goes on:

image.thumb.png.671d14e28bf6ca68f2ed310843c94c10.png

• Disgust 2
  • Eyeroll 10
  • Haha 1

people are so stupid

I think in a month or sooner he's going to look stupid and weak for refusing to debate.

Whether he really will debate - who knows. He always has an excuse if he decides he might look bad.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

On 7/27/2024 at 6:38 AM, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

This has been triggering the Adam Lindsay Gordon verse I first came across in The Book of Heroic Failures in the category of Worst Poetry (excerpt linked here):

Spoiler

"Flash! flash! bang! bang! and we blazed away,

And the grey roof reddened and rang;

Flash! flash! and I felt his bullet flay

The tip of my ear. Flash! bang!"

This has been cracking me up for weeks and I finally had to share. Sorry!

12 hours ago, thoughtful said:

I was also not surprised by his proclamation that there will be no more voting if he gets in. I'm just glad there's now a concise, clear video of him saying so, rather than just vague rambling.

Of course his crazed MAGA followers would either refuse to believe he said either of those things, or agree with him. But I hope these revelations chip away at the number of votes he gets.

From what I can see on twitter the MAGA are taking that as him saying you'll only need to vote for me one more time because that is the last time he'll be eligible to run (and probably dead/obviously incapacitated by the next term). There are some blissfully naive souls among them.

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 2
  • I Agree 3

Oh, for fuck's sake:

• Eyeroll 8

Well that's cryptic. Because we well know that he mostly accuses the left of doing what he has done or is planning to do.

So, I, literally, take this to mean he is planning on killing or detaining people who don't agree with him. Why else would he say this? Where else is it coming from?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

I guess the Kotex had magical healing powers:

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 2

Amen:

• Upvote 9

Oh, please. 
image.thumb.png.00f10012ddbed21bb88ac05b3caa4437.png

• Disgust 4