IGNORED

JD Vance: TFG's VP Candidate

GreyhoundFan

Dear JD, fuck you.

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 3

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Dear JD, fuck you.

I think if I were analyzing JD it still goes back to the little boy who lost his bio father who beat his mother and JD didn't want to lose his bio father. 

I've said it before but the concern is still there. I wonder what goes on at his house behind closed doors if he is so vocal about women should stay with their abuser. 

And just curious because I know it goes the other way as well. JD if you were getting abused by your wife should you stay with her?

• Upvote 7

This was one of the moments I wanted to reach through the TV screen and smack that nasty smirk off JD's face.

• Upvote 6

Tammy Faye had more class, which is saying something, because I don't think she had much class.

image.png.560c16ec47f6af63b67f4bacdb910566.png

• Haha 4

I think JD is the face of future MAGA - leaving the bonkers sentence fragments and explosions and social media behind and turning that Project 2025 and MAGA populism into smooth snake oil.

JD was smooth during the debate, but honestly so condescending to the moderators - I was delighted that they cut off his mike when he was blustering.  He tried to sound so reasonable, but lied with every answer so easily that it actually shocked me.  Walz is not a debater, JD is, but helping to run a country is not a debate.

Hoping that last bit is what sinks into people's heads.  You can either have someone loyal to Trump or loyal to the country.  Can't have both.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

41 minutes ago, Becky said:

Keep talking, JD, women vote, you know.  

For now. 😒

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 2
  • Sad 3

On 10/7/2024 at 9:29 AM, bea said:

I think JD is the face of future MAGA - leaving the bonkers sentence fragments and explosions and social media behind and turning that Project 2025 and MAGA populism into smooth snake oil.

JD was smooth during the debate, but honestly so condescending to the moderators - I was delighted that they cut off his mike when he was blustering.  He tried to sound so reasonable, but lied with every answer so easily that it actually shocked me.  Walz is not a debater, JD is, but helping to run a country is not a debate.

Hoping that last bit is what sinks into people's heads.  You can either have someone loyal to Trump or loyal to the country.  Can't have both.

To me the scariest thing is that it really doesn't matter if he's loyal to Trump - he only has to pretend to be long enough to get elected (please NO). He knows full well Trump does basically nothing as president so it'd be easy to take away things one by one - "Oh, I'll handle that, sir!" and that he wouldn't even have to do that for long... Trump's brain is mush and he looks terribly unhealthy and one way or another he's unlikely to stay in office long. Vance on his own is unelectable, but if he's VP he'll get handed the presidency when Trump inevitably is declared incompetent or strokes out.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 10

My vocabulary is inadequate to fully describe how much I loathe this nasty piece of work.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

He is a total piece of shit.

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 1

Of course he won't moderate. He wants Gilead.

• Upvote 7

What the actual fuck?

• Upvote 2
  • Angry 2
  • Thank You 3

On 10/2/2024 at 9:15 PM, Audrey2 said:

I think if I were analyzing JD it still goes back to the little boy who lost his bio father who beat his mother and JD didn't want to lose his bio father. 

I've said it before but the concern is still there. I wonder what goes on at his house behind closed doors if he is so vocal about women should stay with their abuser. 

And just curious because I know it goes the other way as well. JD if you were getting abused by your wife should you stay with her?

They "care about life" except when it's a woman's.

• I Agree 3

Does anybody else worry that if Trump gets elected, he'll become incapacitated or step down and turn things over to this asshole?

Because JD's loyalty is for sale.  Trump will always do what is in Trump's best interest, whereas JD will go with whatever gives him the most power to do the things his backers want him to do.

He's the face of Project 2025.  If he's VP, it's absolutely coming, wrapped in outright lies delivered smoothly with a shit-eating smile.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 8

1 hour ago, bea said:

Does anybody else worry that if Trump gets elected, he'll become incapacitated or step down and turn things over to this asshole?

Because JD's loyalty is for sale.  Trump will always do what is in Trump's best interest, whereas JD will go with whatever gives him the most power to do the things his backers want him to do.

He's the face of Project 2025.  If he's VP, it's absolutely coming, wrapped in outright lies delivered smoothly with a shit-eating smile.

My real fear if Trump gets elected is thst trump will survive the four years and then Vance will get elected for the 8 after that. That's my broader fear about Trump winning the election. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 1

I can't stand JD's condescending way of speaking. He doesn't answer any question as he looks down his nose and talks as if everyone else is too stupid to understand his lofty opinions. He is horrible and is all in on Project 2025. Lord help us if these 2 fools manage to "win" the election. They can only win by cheating and they are happy to cheat!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, bea said:

...he'll become MORE incapacitated...

ftfy

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

6 hours ago, bea said:

That's the plan. I'm 100% sure of that.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, zeebaneighba said:

That's the plan. I'm 100% sure of that.

I'm sure that's Vance's plans (as well as everyone associated with project 2025). Trump himself is delusional enough to believe he'll make another four years. But at this point even if his followers admit to his cognitive decline they'll happily vote to get Vance one step away from the presidency. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

I'm starting to get really worried that the United States is going to crap the bed and put the orange crap stain back in office along with his weasley running mate. This despite all of the effort that so many of us are making not to have this happen. I'm sick when I think that the United States will then have the government that it thinks it once and definitely deserves if they put it back in power.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 6

Older kid and I took a college visit trip this weekend and the area where we were is Trump-supporting to an incredible degree. 

Four years ago you would have seen Trump signs and flags and anything else they could have with the name Trump.

But in 2024....I saw a handful of Trump signs, one Trump sign with "Pence" changed to read "Vance" (I hadn't realized that it was only a matter of two letters), and a "FUCK BIDEN" banner.

And I saw Harris signs.  Not as many, but they were there, in these teensy little central Illinois towns.  I'm cautiously optimistic, while gloomily waiting to be smacked in the face by the 30% or so of this country that is driven by hate.

Just to make me feel old:  I joined FJ when Older was a baby, because she never slept and I'd discovered YLCF and Maidens of Virtue and then Vision Forum and desperately needed to talk about the crazy to SOMEBODY, and now Older will be going off to college next year, WTF.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 4

On 10/13/2024 at 5:37 PM, Giraffe said:

I'm sure that's Vance's plans (as well as everyone associated with project 2025). Trump himself is delusional enough to believe he'll make another four years. But at this point even if his followers admit to his cognitive decline they'll happily vote to get Vance one step away from the presidency. 

Oh, Trump has no clue.  He is just a puppet for those who want to implement 2025.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2