IGNORED

JD Vance: TFG's VP Candidate

GreyhoundFan

Oh, god. Now I’m wondering what sort of topic of conversation husband and I were. 😳 We stopped in Philly for cheesesteaks, and husband had his with Swiss. In his defense - he wasn’t trying to ruin a local staple. He just has to seriously limit his salt, and Swiss is one of the only “safe” choices for cheese. If it helps, I went full out traditional with mine! 😂 

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Haha 10

15 minutes ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Oh, god. Now I’m wondering what sort of topic of conversation husband and I were. 😳 We stopped in Philly for cheesesteaks, and husband had his with Swiss. In his defense - he wasn’t trying to ruin a local staple. He just has to seriously limit his salt, and Swiss is one of the only “safe” choices for cheese. If it helps, I went full out traditional with mine! 😂 

I think you're safe unless your husband decides to run for a national political office. Personally, I don't really care for Cheez-Wiz, so when I'm in Philly I order a different type of cheese. I have no desire to run for any political office and I don't give a flip what others think about my orders.

• Upvote 7

He’d better not! I’d make a terrible political spouse. 😆

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

Oh, please. This asshole is so tiresome.

• Eyeroll 11

Is he saying he's practicing with Trump??

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13
  • I Agree 3

Posted (edited)

Awkward and weird:

image.png.9f35bda2d31f14996c5f81e67af35627.png

image.png

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 8
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1

Even his barber doesn't like him.

image.png.4219ef464ec016a86b30d9ac2542d496.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

No wonder that young woman didn't want to be on camera at the donut shop. I wouldn't want to be either. 

And if he talks about his barber like he talks about other people then I'm kind of glad that the back of his hair looks like that. On a related note, I wonder how much of other people spit he's consumed when he's eating food from a restaurant.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 6

That poor woman was probably like I get paid minimum wage and I do NOT my life ruined. GA is where maga went crazy and ruined 2 black poll workers lives through threats and intimidation not very long ago at all. And while it may have been a blip on the national news of yet another trump adjacent drama. I expect around here a lot of people doing their every day jobs made a mental note that these people could turn on you. 

and yeah I thought my social anxiety made me act weird when ordering food but JD vance is like the actual embodiment of the unrelatable politician trying to "bond" with the normies.

• Upvote 7

Sage advice:

image.png.a5c27acd036f1a0c92f922a059f4ef5f.png

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9

I'm not usually a fan of Kristen Welker, but she tries to hold his feet to the flames here. Of course, he won't answer the questions, except to use the old abuser statement of "I'm sorry you took it that way."

• Upvote 6

19 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm not usually a fan of Kristen Welker, but she tries to hold his feet to the flames here. Of course, he won't answer the questions, except to use the old abuser statement of "I'm sorry you took it that way."

He solves his own mystery as to why motherhood and professional life was so hard for his wife. 🙄

Also, I am not sure if this is behind a paywall but The New Yorker did some fact checking on Hillbilly Elegy. Remember MawMaw and his admiration for their marriage? Turns out they each filed for divorce (2 separate occasions, years apart) and they were legally separated for a period of time.

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/the-lede/the-story-that-hillbilly-elegy-doesnt-tell

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 6

My money is on the lettuce. 
image.thumb.png.e272d356f9e35c0d017fed4e4aa2efe3.png

• Haha 7

Oh, go away, JD.

• Upvote 1
  • Angry 2
  • Disgust 4
  • WTF 3

sooooo I must extrapolate that according to JD vance the problem is not the "brainwashing and destroying" of children's minds....it's that she's not got her own kids to do this to?

So biological children - it's ok to brainwash and destroy their minds.

Ah. ok. very reassuring. 

• Eyeroll 4

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

My money is on the lettuce. 
image.thumb.png.e272d356f9e35c0d017fed4e4aa2efe3.png

Is that a promise JD?

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Haha 5

On 8/25/2024 at 9:27 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

So. Much. BS. 

More choices? My ass! 

Maybe it's better for the kids.. and his wife.. that she raised "her" kids. Run, girl, run! 

• Upvote 7

On 8/23/2024 at 4:30 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Would not surprise me if his wife held the clippers. You don’t walk out of a barbershop without having them hold up a mirror to show you what the haircut looks like from all sides. Having your hair done by your spouse on the other hand does not afford you that luxury…

• Upvote 6

20 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh, go away, JD.

I wonder how that works with nuns who teach? 

• Upvote 8

15 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

He is very much a Catholic convert who is missing Catholic culture, socialization, history, and--dare I say it--doctrine.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I'm also a little disturbed by the implication that only women can be teachers. 

Which might be deliberate as a dig at Walz, who was a teacher, and whose children were born using IVF.

• Upvote 9

You would think that a person with a law degree from Yale would have a basic understanding of indictments vs. lawsuits. Oh, wait, it's Vance, so he just spews stupid shit for TFG.

• Eyeroll 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

I'm also a little disturbed by the implication that only women can be teachers. 

Which might be deliberate as a dig at Walz, who was a teacher, and whose children were born using IVF.

Add to that priests who are teachers. 

He really needs to STFU. I was thinking of Michael Bates (Bates family). Her and her husband seem to be unable to have children. Considering they are trumpers, I wonder just how she feels about that. 

• Upvote 5

He is so awkward:

• Love 6

The bar is so low that I'm impressed with that one. He actually looks like someone told him to at least pretend like he doesn't hate people. The donut one was hilariously appalling. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7