IGNORED

Jed and Katey 4: The First Next Gen Twins

Coconut Flan

On 7/20/2024 at 5:06 AM, llucie said:

Wasnt Katey dad the one that had an old blog people found with a password protected entry about arranged marriage?

It was about biblical betrothal.

After their wedding they released the video about their engagement where they were reciting vows to each other. I don't think that their marriage was arranged, but I do think their engagement may have involved a contract between the fathers.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 5
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2024 at 3:05 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Or I would grow my hair a lot longer.

With the Duggar boys' hairline? no no no!

Edited by AprilQuilt
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, AprilQuilt said:

With the Duggar boys' hairline? no no no!

Combover baby! 😂

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2024 at 3:39 PM, indianabones said:

It was about biblical betrothal.

After their wedding they released the video about their engagement where they were reciting vows to each other. I don't think that their marriage was arranged, but I do think their engagement may have involved a contract between the fathers.

That's right, that's why I thought it had all been secretive. They released the engagement details and video AFTER the wedding, and never announced a courtship (lol, none of them do anymore, but it was unusual then). If I recall correctly, some sleuthers found an invite with the date and livestream details, but nothing was publicly announced or in People or whatever until it was all over.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Smee said:

That's right, that's why I thought it had all been secretive. They released the engagement details and video AFTER the wedding, and never announced a courtship (lol, none of them do anymore, but it was unusual then). If I recall correctly, some sleuthers found an invite with the date and livestream details, but nothing was publicly announced or in People or whatever until it was all over.

I don't remember how the livestream was found, but I watched it until it crapped out. I remember bad singing and cows.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2