IGNORED

Bontragers/Bowers/Helferichs 14: It's An Insufferable People Contest!

Coconut Flan

I assume that when Haley Paul Bowers says "up north" she means they are going to Branson, Mo where Carver has sung before, & they recently visited. [and the rest of American DOES NOT think of as "the north"]  I wonder if Crockett Bowers will tag along as well. And how many times will Haley have to go back and visit her family (looks like it is a 13 hour drive)?  Oh, and whatever happened to that planned missioncation?

image.png.4a61291bda4e0f6b48f3e150d058bc73.png

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

She makes it sound like they’re headed to a remote corner of the earth, when they’re moving someplace that’s a short plane flight away for a couple of months. Hopefully the separation from her family will allow for some much-needed maturation. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

Like... That doesn't excuse it. Plantations didn't exist without slavery. 

Screenshot_20241017_203354_Instagram.jpg

Edited by justpassingthru
  • Upvote 1

She really does not get why “Haley’s plantation life” is offensive. A white girl’s life on a plantation is not something anyone sees as a good thing. It’s like says Joe’s Concentration camp life” if someone lives on land that was once a concentration camp. If she is blocking 10 people a day, she should make a new name. It’s obvious to me she likes the attention it provides her. Nothing is stopping her from getting a new Instagram. She could advertise it on her current Instagram and tell everyone to follow her new account. She could easily call it Haley’s Farm Life. She’s not even living there for the next few months. And I doubt she will live there forever. She will probably live somewhere else in a few years. Will she still want that name? Even if she’s living in Branson? 

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

If she is blocking 10 people a day, she should make a new name.

Or at least get a fucking clue. What a dimwit. 

• Upvote 2

It's totally going over her head what Grand Oaks Plantation represents. She doesn't appear to have many brain cells in operation.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1