IGNORED

Bontragers/Bowers/Helferichs 14: It's An Insufferable People Contest!

Coconut Flan

Just Haley shaming people while Carver is the white Savior. Again.

Screenshot_20240909_114353_Instagram.jpg

• Eyeroll 4
  • Thank You 2

On 9/3/2024 at 12:24 AM, 0 kids n not countin said:

WTF does she actually do all day to occupy her time?

Cleaning. Cooking. Making herself pretty only for Carver. Waiting desperately to get pregnant.

Edited by Smash!
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Allison had a homebirth two weeks ago and named the baby Amelia Marie. 

Pleased and relieved all went well for her and no intervention was required, her natural birthing techniques will no doubt be praised as the reason for such an easy birth. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

Good thing god is on Allison's side so she can keep being smug, unlike my husband's cousin who had a normal pregnancy and still ended up with a stillbirth this week.

She's so unbelievably lucky she has had no complications.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 11
  • Love 9

17 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

Good thing god is on Allison's side so she can keep being smug, unlike my husband's cousin who had a normal pregnancy and still ended up with a stillbirth this week.

My MIL told me that I miscarried because I didn't "try hard enough" and "didn't love the baby enough". I was told they were just cells, anyway, so i had no right to be upset. I never told her I was carrying twin boys, Ryan and Nathan, and they were 4 months along. After some testing, it was determined that they had multiple genetic issues that were incompatible with life.

My SIL (hubby's sister) was going to have surgery but her pregnancy test was positive. She had her period a day later. The way they carried on, she was at full term pregnancy. She just "knew" everything about this baby. Her baby was REAL. Mine...weren't.

I wouldn't wish the loss of a child on anyone, regardless of age. But pride cometh before a fall. It would do fundies good to remember that.

• Sad 3
  • WTF 3
  • Love 20

1 hour ago, 3splenty said:

My MIL told me that I miscarried because I didn't "try hard enough" and "didn't love the baby enough". I was told they were just cells, anyway, so i had no right to be upset.

People can be real jerks, and I'm sorry your MIL was such a jerk (I'm thinking of a different four-letter word). I hope you know with every fiber of your being what she spouted was all nonsense. 

I am sorry you lost Ryan and Nathan. My fosters (a mama and her six kittens) and I are sending you all lots of love. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

41 minutes ago, ifosterkittens said:

People can be real jerks, and I'm sorry your MIL was such a jerk (I'm thinking of a different four-letter word). I hope you know with every fiber of your being what she spouted was all nonsense. 

I am sorry you lost Ryan and Nathan. My fosters (a mama and her six kittens) and I are sending you all lots of love. 

Thank you to you and your fosters! 

They would have turned 20 this past May and I often wonder what they'd be like today.

But knowing what I know, I'm at peace with it. I believe they're in heaven with their big brother (who my doc suspected had the same issues after the others passed) and causing some shenanigans for their three living sisters and mom. One of my friends says that's why I find the flowers in the sidewalk cracks, the really cool rocks, bugs of all sizes, and the prettiest fall leaves. "Here, Mama, look what I found!"

For everyone who lost a child (or even a beloved pet), I hope you also find all the things, no matter what they are, that your loved ones want you to find. May you feel their heart hugging yours in the tough times. Love is never wasted. ❤️

• Love 26

On 9/14/2024 at 5:14 AM, 3splenty said:

My MIL told me that I miscarried because I didn't "try hard enough" and "didn't love the baby enough". I was told they were just cells, anyway, so i had no right to be upset. I never told her I was carrying twin boys, Ryan and Nathan, and they were 4 months along. After some testing, it was determined that they had multiple genetic issues that were incompatible with life.

My SIL (hubby's sister) was going to have surgery but her pregnancy test was positive. She had her period a day later. The way they carried on, she was at full term pregnancy. She just "knew" everything about this baby. Her baby was REAL. Mine...weren't.

I wouldn't wish the loss of a child on anyone, regardless of age. But pride cometh before a fall. It would do fundies good to remember that.

I am so sorry 😢

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

Crockett Bowers, one of the treason-loving Bowers boys, is apparently releasing a song. Here he is trying to smolder: 

image.png

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Crockett Bowers, one of the treason-loving Bowers boys, is apparently releasing a song. Here he is trying to smolder: 

image.png

Crockett was singing with the Bontragers for a bit on their last tour but wasn’t with them for their latest one, see if he’s more successful than Carver… certainly seems an intense photo!

mitchell and Bryn Bontrager recently had a family photo shoot and we can see that they have had another baby girl as speculation on the post suggests. I often wonder if these fundie women get jealous of each other in the big families having babies around the same time as each other. Perhaps that’s why Alison takes to insta to tell us how much better as a mom she is than everyone else. 

IMG_0237.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 9

6 hours ago, HereticHick said:

image.png

I think that's one of Haley's brothers calling Crocket "Stud".  Make of that what you will. 

24 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I think that's one of Haley's brothers calling Crocket "Stud".  Make of that what you will. 

Hunter is Haley’s twin.

• Thank You 2

3 hours ago, no fun funddie said:

Crockett was singing with the Bontragers for a bit on their last tour but wasn’t with them for their latest one, see if he’s more successful than Carver… certainly seems an intense photo!

mitchell and Bryn Bontrager recently had a family photo shoot and we can see that they have had another baby girl as speculation on the post suggests. I often wonder if these fundie women get jealous of each other in the big families having babies around the same time as each other. Perhaps that’s why Alison takes to insta to tell us how much better as a mom she is than everyone else. 

IMG_0237.jpeg

Since their 3rd is Brynley Noelle just like Hannah and Jer Duggar, I wonder if they named the new baby Brielle. Because that’s what Jer and Hannah named their second girl. That would be kind of funny. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Since their 3rd is Brynley Noelle just like Hannah and Jer Duggar, I wonder if they named the new baby Brielle. Because that’s what Jer and Hannah named their second girl. That would be kind of funny. 

Wait, Jer and Hannah have a Brynley Noelle and a Brielle? Bryn and Brie? And others are using the same name? I get that many families can have the same names by chance, but Brynley Noelle is too spëshul to be a chance.

• Upvote 3

Remember all the rumours about Johanna Duggar and Carver Bowers… pictures like this more likely to have been true, wonder if carvers regretting the decision of not being involved with fundie royalty…. The arm on Carver is an older woman in costume.

IMG_0239.png

Edited by no fun funddie
Spelling mistake.

5 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Wait, Jer and Hannah have a Brynley Noelle and a Brielle? Bryn and Brie? And others are using the same name? I get that many families can have the same names by chance, but Brynley Noelle is too spëshul to be a chance.

It’s so weird that both Bryn and Mitch Bontrager and Jer and Hannah Duggar had a baby named Brynley Noelle in the same year. But yes it happened. Jer and Hannah had another girl since then and named her Brielle Grace. It made me wonder what Bryn and Mitch named theirs. 

• WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

What the hell

There's a lot to unpack. She put her name as Haley Paul and signed it with Bowers. Carver printed his name and dropped a letter. They just knew those people were doing drugs?!

Spoiler

Screenshot_20240918_063513_Instagram.thumb.jpg.28191e9ea0c944333fe3bab4f3e168a3.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot_20240918_063559_Instagram.thumb.jpg.60c0691af0132c63d6ed93bb76d0f7ee.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot_20240918_063636_Instagram.thumb.jpg.ebc9596743e4f151e3bde0bdda6e4f73.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

Screenshot_20240918_063715_Instagram.thumb.jpg.cf1c5f0322d043a13169cc80fcc9b1db.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot_20240918_063736_Instagram.thumb.jpg.8a2a5e1edbd258ea439ce1ad1f78dfc5.jpg

Edited by justpassingthru
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Yeah. there's a lot there. And by the way, they were in Southern Missouri--a bit north of Springfield--hardly "up north."

These two are naïve, reckless, and privileged. I'm not saying that they weren't victim of scam artists--but altercations with two different groups of men in a 24 hour period + a speeding ticket is a LOT. There is a lot of Testosterone poisoning in the Bowers/Paul boys I believe.  We've seen on social media how Hunter Paul and his redneck buddies violate driving/traffic laws, and one of them recently got ticketed for driving without license plates (in a new vehicle he had just bought). 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Yeah. there's a lot there. And by the way, they were in Southern Missouri--a bit north of Springfield--hardly "up north."

These two are naïve, reckless, and privileged. I'm not saying that they weren't victim of scam artists--but altercations with two different groups of men in a 24 hour period + a speeding ticket is a LOT. There is a lot of Testosterone poisoning in the Bowers/Paul boys I believe.  We've seen on social media how Hunter Paul and his redneck buddies violate driving/traffic laws, and one of them recently got ticketed for driving without license plates (in a new vehicle he had just bought). 

I think it just shows how young, naive, and isolated Haley is. I admit that even at her age, I was jaded and wary of strangers. Because I had dealt with so much shit before I was 18. She’s had such a sheltered life. The world isn’t going to be nice all the time. There are so many people in the US living in poverty with no insurance so that means no mental health or physical health treatment. Illegal drugs are often used as a way to cope and it’s a dog eat dog type of mentality. Stressed unhappy people are going to act out in horrible ways. And you just have to be prepared for that. I guess it’s better she learns it now. And I promise a vote for trump won’t fix any of this. He will only make it worse. Sorry I had to get a trump dig in there 🤣

• Haha 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

For all intents and purposes, Springfield, MO *is* the south, just like southern IL. 

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

altercations with two different groups of men in a 24 hour period + a speeding ticket is a LOT

It sure is. What are they doing in southern MO anyway? Is Carver performing at some Branson venue or are they just there to collect more vehicles?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

For all intents and purposes, Springfield, MO *is* the south, just like southern IL. 

It sure is. What are they doing in southern MO anyway? Is Carver performing at some Branson venue or are they just there to collect more vehicles?

Collecting vehicles. Carver seems to flip them for a living. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I wonder if they have swung by the Duggars? Or will swing by? Duggars are probably only 2-3 hours from where they are in MO.