IGNORED

Pearl Family 3: Living on Snake Oil, Charcoal and Plexus

nelliebelle1197

40 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

I think Justin looks good because he finally had to get rid of his beard. But he doesn’t look overly fatigued or in pain, so that’s good. It’s interesting how helpful James has been to Justin and Shalom. He comes off as much more of a stand up person than Shoshanna.

That beard was revolting so shaving it off is no loss. Not sure why men think scraggly long beards are attractive. Ugh.

Re: James. He has maintained what seems to be a very cordial relationship with the Brands. There have been occasional social media posts of them socializing together when James apparently has custody of his minor children. 

Re: Shoshanna. Judging from her social media posts, she is an utterly selfish & narcissistic human being so she probably has no time to spare for her sisterʻs difficulties or empathy for her BIL or their children. Also, has BFF Lauren moved out or on? Someone else - Jessica? - is featured in the recent stories & seems to be staying there with her kids.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, JDuggs said:

I don’t know how well Justin’s business was doing before he got sick, but I don’t know what kind of income they’ll have in the future. 

I was wondering that too. There seems to be no planning beyond "God will provide" - is the liquidation solely to cover bills, have they accepted that Justin won't return to work, who knows.

2 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Re: James. He has maintained what seems to be a very cordial relationship with the Brands.

I'm glad, particularly for the children's sake, that they've been able to do so.

• Upvote 3

Always nice to be able to go off the striolds. (Ok, I get she meant steroids but I did chuckle.) Fingers crossed it doesn't cause his suppressed symptoms to reappear.

• Upvote 7

Pain around his chest and arm is not good. 

SO. NOT. GOOD. 

Especially if it's his left arm.  

I truly do not wish these people ill.  Please let them get legitimate medical evaluation so they can get real information on the status of his cancer. This man is adored by his wife and children; his loss would be a tragedy and the widow and kids will be stuck with a mountain of debt and no means of support. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 9
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

On 9/8/2024 at 11:31 AM, hoipolloi said:

Re: Shoshanna. Judging from her social media posts, she is an utterly selfish & narcissistic human being so she probably has no time to spare for her sisterʻs difficulties or empathy for her BIL or their children. Also, has BFF Lauren moved out or on? Someone else - Jessica? - is featured in the recent stories & seems to be staying there with her kids.

It seems like Lauren has been traveling a lot this summer and spending time at her parent's home. I hope it's doing her good -- maybe she'll move on to a healthier enviornment than Cane Creek. She really seems like a sweet person who's utterly codependent on Shoshanna. I wondered if there was a rift between her and Shoshanna, but in a few stories she was stopping back at Cane Creek acting like BFFs again. I suspect Eric and his children are staying in Shoshanna's next door apartment because his kids seem to be with her in every story now. Maybe it was too weird a situation for Lauren to justify a reason to keep living with Shoshanna?

If I recall correctly, Stephanie is a long time friend who's married and lives nearby. 

• Upvote 5

Shoshanna made a post or posted a story two days on Instagram where she was barefoot in the woods with bare legs using a chain saw next to a dog.

Spoiler

follow-up-according-to-her-own-logic-shoshanna-is-a-man-v0-12drjnb13ind1.thumb.webp.c4a947c0460803aff73cdaef53828b32.webp

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 6
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Shoshanna made a post or posted a story two days on Instagram where she was barefoot in the woods with bare legs using a chain saw next to a dog.

Hide contents

follow-up-according-to-her-own-logic-shoshanna-is-a-man-v0-12drjnb13ind1.thumb.webp.c4a947c0460803aff73cdaef53828b32.webp

Because if god wanted her to have safety equipment he would've built her with them when she was born.  Ignore that she's using human made technology to cut the log. What a bizarre family. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Reveal hidden contents

This post is worthless without bad poetry.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

8 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Hide contents

I swear when I saw that video I was way more worried about the dog than her uncovered feet, legs, and eyes. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 3

9 hours ago, noseybutt said:

This post is worthless without bad poetry.

Hello, police?  I'd like to report a murder!  

Anyway, that chainsaw pic is...why is she sawing a dead log on the ground, burying the chain in dirt?  At some point the chain will bind, and so on.  Terrible, no good, awful chainsawing form. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Posted in wrong place.

Edited by FiveAcres

Okay, soapbox time.  Nobody should be using power equipment or heavy equipment near dogs/cats EVER.  Nobody expects the lawn mower, chain saw, hydraulic lift, garage door, whatever to be an issue but I promise you it can be.  This woman is an absolute idiot.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 12