IGNORED

Pearl Family 3: Living on Snake Oil, Charcoal and Plexus

nelliebelle1197

Meanwhile, Shoshanna has posted again. It appears Jeremiah is working fulltime in GA:

JeremiahisinGA.thumb.jpg.9c497bc660fa666c4268dbba87629d39.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

8 hours ago, FluffySnowball said:

The reason why I mention her here is that she posted yesterday that she’s looking into treatments abroad and is researching hope4cancer in Mexico, though she hasn’t decided what her next steps will be.

I sincerely hope her medical team find a clinical trial she can enrol in and that her searching leads her to decide that hope4cancer is a scam. Cancer really does suck, and these bloodsucking leeches who profit off it deserve their own circle of hell.

• Upvote 1

@FluffySnowball I belueve someone looked up reviews on Hope4Scam. Is it possible the person would be open to hearing they're a scam? I'm sorry she's going through all of that. Hope4 is even more awful knowing they get people like your froend (acquaintance?) who are absolutely desperate to live a little longer. They prey on the most vulnerable and are utterly despicable. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Giraffe said:

@FluffySnowball I belueve someone looked up reviews on Hope4Scam. Is it possible the person would be open to hearing they're a scam? I'm sorry she's going through all of that. Hope4 is even more awful knowing they get people like your froend (acquaintance?) who are absolutely desperate to live a little longer. They prey on the most vulnerable and are utterly despicable. 

I hope so, however, I don’t know this woman personally. She has an Instagram account with over 100k followers and I initially started following her cause I’ve lived in NZ and really enjoy following some kiwis, enjoyed her takes on some topics (family, food, etc).

Once she was diagnosed, I was very touched by her situation and eventually mentioned it here today, but she’s not my friend or even my acquaintance.

I actually thought about privately messaging her but with over hundred-thousand followers, I doubt she’d read my comment. Also, I’m not sure what I could say except that I’ve heard very bad things about hope4cancer on an online forum. You know what I mean? So… I’m unsure. Would it be good to try to briefly get in touch with her?