IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 8: It's A Cult Of Dangerous Weirdos

GreyhoundFan

image.png.bfb9a660009585d0650682b431c5dfa9.png

Continued from here:

• Upvote 8

I'm kind of glad the "weird" thing seems to be irritating them. They can brush off all the actual major problems as hyperbole, I think... they can twist just about anything into not actually meaning what Trump actually said. 

But weird? It's a truth they are having a hard time twisting around. Trump IS weird. Vance is weird. The gold sneakers, the trading cards, the NFTs, the silly paintings, the golden statue, the washed up has-beens and oddball weirdos they managed to get to come to the convention, the way any word not 100% supportive of Trump leads to attacks and accusations of being trans, the fact they're wearing maxipads on their ears to emulate a little scratch dear leader got, Trump's word salads and random obsessions, their obsession with what other people are doing in their bedrooms or have in their pants, even the fact that most of the rank and file are voting against their own best interests... it's all weird. Creepy weird. "Time to take your medication and go back to your room upstairs, grandpa," weird. 

The fact a convicted felon is nominated as a presidential candidate is weird. The way so many of Trump's fans are able to convince themselves that lies are truth is weird. The way none of them seem to have any basic dignity or empathy is freaking weird.

They're all just so weird and I'm glad they are getting called out for it.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 13

image.png.5b19f240c2b3bdee921cd1c6f5ba4ccb.png

• Upvote 6
  • Love 7

This past weekend, our subdivision had our annual community garage sale. One of the home involved is our (so far) lone trump sign home (and whoever lives there is a cop). I was tempted to get out start looking around, showing interest, see the sign and leave abruptly. And I would make sure they would know it. 

• Upvote 6

image.png.a5078fe2e811a3beba0a6c44a30db414.png

• Eyeroll 5

See I just don't get decorating your vehicle to support your political candidate. Until the convicted felon came on the scene I don't remember people having flags made with their name and possible image, very derogatory flags about their opponents (Let's go Brandon), I don't remember people decorating their pickup trucks with candidate flags and American flags and driving them around and I actually feel intimidated when people do like it's a sign of intimidation not support of the country. I don't get putting decals of your favorite political candidate's face on your vehicle. I love what Katie Porter has done in Washington and if she ever ran in a national office I would vote for her and would probably volunteer for her campaign. I'm also a fan of Pete Buttigeg and I'm becoming a fan of Jasmine Crocker out of Texas. I still can't see putting any of these faces on my car.

So I went to the nearest metropolitan area today and had the opportunity to salute a few Trump signs on the way down. Sadly, only one finger felt like saluting today.

• Upvote 11

I'd find a new doctor ASAP.

image.png.33a124f4d36b482b2977c25d192a4e26.png

• Upvote 2
  • Angry 1
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 1

I'm not the biggest George fan, but I like how he held the bootlicker's feet to the flame. The media needs to do this every single day.

• Thank You 4

image.png.634459a19c106d18a9289a0706170c6f.png

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 6
  • I Agree 2

26 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm not the biggest George fan, but I like how he held the bootlicker's feet to the flame. The media needs to do this every single day.

"None of this matters to the American people."

Excuse me, Rep Donalds, but I'M the American people and it matters to ME. Don't be speaking for me, you Trump leghumper. 😡

I'm not George's biggest fan, either, but he was pretty damned amazing in this clip.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

image.png.c30b95c3b8cbdccc61eb8ba1fc0d5d78.png

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 2
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.634459a19c106d18a9289a0706170c6f.png

Oh Donnie... Only you would use a book as gifts to sell to your fans who probably haven't read a book since they were forced to in elementary or middle school for a book report and then they just kept recycling the same book year after year after year until their high school English teacher told them the absolutely could not do a book report on Green Eggs and Ham.

On the other hand I can see his biggest fans buying this just to show they have a book on the shelf so people will think they're smart.

• Upvote 8

18 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

See I just don't get decorating your vehicle to support your political candidate. Until the convicted felon came on the scene I don't remember people having flags made with their name and possible image, very derogatory flags about their opponents (Let's go Brandon), I don't remember people decorating their pickup trucks with candidate flags and American flags and driving them around and I actually feel intimidated when people do like it's a sign of intimidation not support of the country. I don't get putting decals of your favorite political candidate's face on your vehicle. I love what Katie Porter has done in Washington and if she ever ran in a national office I would vote for her and would probably volunteer for her campaign. I'm also a fan of Pete Buttigeg and I'm becoming a fan of Jasmine Crocker out of Texas. I still can't see putting any of these faces on my car.

So I went to the nearest metropolitan area today and had the opportunity to salute a few Trump signs on the way down. Sadly, only one finger felt like saluting today.

I'll give this dude a teensy bit of credit for wrapping his CyberTruck. Because:

• It's hideous. I've seen one in person. It's laughably ugly.
  • It's got sharp edges on most of the badly made panels, vinyl might mitigate that somewhat
  • It RUSTS. It's apparently made of pretty crappy stainless and people are complaining about rust already - a vinyl wrap might protect it, slightly. 

He gets so many negative points for having bought a Cybertruck and having put Trump on it though, that those points don't do much in his favor.

Cybertrucks are a joke and I'm amazed they are on the road. They're dangerous, constantly malfunctioning, unrepairable, and becoming uninsurable. It's a sign of someone having much more money than sense.

• Upvote 5

These people are insane:

• WTF 9

Yet, if she had picked Shapiro, the BTs would have screamed that Jewish people are taking over.

image.png.e19f811f36179e44da6ed2734b700c80.png

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

Look! Something new for the rubes to purchase:

image.thumb.png.f0ff8caa58e882d7e39aa7240e1f06ee.png

• Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 10

Another Jon McNaughton sketch - he sure does love those streaks of blood. Did Trump ever actually say this?

Spoiler

image.png.5971afefc7dfe19cd4d9a2553115477b.png

453511595_1133089654841822_8461386175935639436_n.jpg.cb502200ce5fc5868f323d5df411565f.jpg

I wonder when he'll get around to trying to make Tim Walz look bad and JD Vance look good. That should be a fun moment in art history.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 8

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Look! Something new for the rubes to purchase:

image.thumb.png.f0ff8caa58e882d7e39aa7240e1f06ee.png

They buy all this crap and then complain about food prices! 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

More crap for the rubes:

image.png.daaf675a0d7cf912a0b285e3aa6da5bb.png

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 6

It's totally a cult:

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It's totally a cult:

Yeah and I'm guessing this person is someone who would freak out about being tattooed with the mark of the beast from the Bible.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

god at least do one of those fancy script tattoos....it's so uncreative.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, srlm said:

That….  It’s not real, right?  

God, I hope not. 

10 ish years ago - I would’ve definitely said “of course it’s not real!”

Now? Who the hell knows. It probably is. I’d say I admire their dedication to theme, but nah. I don’t and they’re morons. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

Megyn needs to just go away.

image.png.0b71326c5ee7ba4c3a0d885e1b08104a.png

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 7
  • I Agree 1