IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 8: It's A Cult Of Dangerous Weirdos

GreyhoundFan

They’re really leaning into the weird cult label. 
image.thumb.png.a80445a52218fae2046f6fcb4c0684b1.png

• Disgust 8
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 7

ok...new low doesn't describe this. I just dont understand how people wake up and are like "yep this is a good idea and not disgusting at all"

• I Agree 13

This doesn't make any sense.  They're against making babies any way other than the regular, old-fashioned way but they think it's funny to carry around a cup of imaginary sperm?   Can someone please organize a TED talk on artificial insemination for these poor, stupid people?

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

She was nicer than I would have been. He's a total ass.

• Upvote 7

Oh, good grief.

• Eyeroll 5
  • WTF 6

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh, good grief.

Can we just dump these wingnuts on an island and let them at it? They can poison themselves to their heart's content.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 7

3 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Can we just dump these wingnuts on an island and let them at it? They can poison themselves to their heart's content.

While we are at it let's move Trump there too so he can be president of his own little island and leave the rest of us alone. It seems like the ones who would like to have no rules like Trump anyway.

• Upvote 12

Ewww

image.thumb.png.1c2299869c96e8bddaff2b5e6482c144.png

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 3

image.thumb.png.717b48d0d841189628217cec28152bbc.png

• Eyeroll 6

image.png.c0aae77f3b1971a60ac2d48c98cfbf5a.png

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

Jason needs to just go away. Far away. Now.

image.png.c4429b43265ae4a2a6531404026ffd9b.png

• Upvote 8

Oh, Danny, we are not *all* miserable, angry, bitter, conspiracy-theory-loving life losers. I think you must have been looking in the mirror while you typed this.

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 3

Every accusation is a confession.

It's largely NOT those on the left falling for stupid conspiracy theories. It's not those on the left without an ounce of decency or dignity - though some have started to stoop down a bit to engage the MAGA dimwits closer to their own level down in the dirt, because anything decent or dignified flies right over their red-baseball-capped heads.

I just cannot understand how so many people can be so phenominally delusionally stupid. And they're proud of being stupid!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8

LOL:

image.png.90c3ec27e20ef6af98c9d179ee37e2bd.png

• Haha 10

I'm seeing fewer Trump flags and signs than in 2020. However, those who do display them, put out some of the most obnoxious flags. A neighbor in the next block has a yard full of flags and signs. They are ugly and stupid, but none are obscene. Other Trumpers have flags with the "F" word on them. Still another has a flag - not sure what it says, but at the bottom it says "Pissed Off" and another has a flag that says Bull***t on it. Kids walk past these homes. I find it disgusting! 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

16 hours ago, Ashley Ocean said:

I'm seeing fewer Trump flags and signs than in 2020. However, those who do display them, put out some of the most obnoxious flags. A neighbor in the next block has a yard full of flags and signs. They are ugly and stupid, but none are obscene. Other Trumpers have flags with the "F" word on them. Still another has a flag - not sure what it says, but at the bottom it says "Pissed Off" and another has a flag that says Bull***t on it. Kids walk past these homes. I find it disgusting! 

I often drive past (and flip the bird at) a home with a GIGANTIC confederate flag flying constantly (and replace periodically when it fades too much) that also has a set of three separate (lower) flagpoles with a POW/MIA flag, an upside down US flag, and another confederate flag. They also have the obligatory "heritage not hate" sign, and I've not gone the right direction to check but they had an anti-Obama banner on their fence for years (something something "Obozo") that after Biden started running for office they changed to "Trump or the Fascist". Not sure if that banner is still up (considering how long they left up the Obama one, I'd say probably - can't be bothered to switch out the custom hate banner but they make sure to take down the confederate traitor flag if it's too windy).

That house has put out several election yard signs. No Trump one, though! Not yet, anyway. (Also no Robinson for Governor one here in NC, but Robinson is black on top of being insane so I suppose that's no surprise -  and he's very unpopular with just about everyone.)

Most likely they just haven't bothered to get a Trump sign since there's no need - it's blatantly obvious they aren't going to vote for a black woman. But I find myself hoping that at least some Trump voters from last time are becoming disillusioned with him. They do their best to twist his lies into something else, but when nothing but lies is coming out of his mouth and he's getting more incoherent and delusional by the day, some have GOT to be noticing. Especially after all the talk about Biden's age primed them to be looking for that from him.

I keep hoping that more and more people who voted for him last time because of abortion, or because they wanted someone anti-establishment, or because he "is a successful businessman" are opening up their eyes. The abortion thing is a non-issue as it's been booted to the states and the Supreme Court justices are in for life, and Trump is now stepping away from the hardline anti-abortion stance they want anyway. It's clear from his 4 years in office he's not qualified to lead anything, and his businesses continue to decline and fail - plus the constant grifting must be getting noticed by some people. If he was really that wealthy and successful why would he be constantly begging for money from people on a limited income? The law and order people must be, some of them at least, starting to notice the fact that he's a convicted felon and that he's got constant court cases... and not about one issue, about tons of different ones! The Evangelicals have got to realize that Trump is no Christian, and isn't even pretending to be most of the time. The racists are pissed he picked a guy who married and had kids with an Indian woman as his VP, and surely some of the women who voted for him are seeing just how anti-women the Rs are becoming. 

I feel like every time I see anything about Trump or his followers it's something that has the potential to piss off at least a few voters. Added to the fact that Trump supporters, following his and the right wing media's lead, died in far greater numbers than Democrats during the worst of the pandemic, and I'm cautiously hopeful.

I'm still seeing "lets go brandon" flags and a "God, Guns and Trump" flag out places, but those have all been out for over a year now. The houses with those haven't added yard signs yet. I'm still seeing older Trump stuff, but no Trump/Vance merch yet. I'm not seeing tons of Harris merch either, but that's not unexpected... fewer of her voters make supporting her their entire personality, plus the MAGAts are armed and pissy.

• Upvote 10

19 hours ago, Ashley Ocean said:

I'm not seeing many political signs period. I was recently in Wisconsin and I saw more trump signs there than  here. I also saw several Harris/Walz signs.  A friend gave me a Harris/Walz bumper sticker. I hung it in our window as I'm afraid to put it on my car. I ended up taking it down. I'm just afraid some trump wahoo will break our window or something. We have a few choice neighbors. We only have one trump sign in our neighborhood though. And the guy is a cop! 

A couple of years ago, a guy around the block was flying a f--- Biden flag. I complained to our HOA board president. We are in a family neighborhood and that is obscene. The guy was made to take it down. 

• Upvote 6

Yes, they are that dumb. 
image.png.24b07c27ec794cb9ed1cf89998c8792c.png

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 4

On 8/28/2024 at 1:25 PM, libgirl2 said:

A couple of years ago, a guy around the block was flying a f--- Biden flag. I complained to our HOA board president. We are in a family neighborhood and that is obscene. The guy was made to take it down. 

During the last election, a guy in our area had a huge “f Biden” banner that he attached to his fence. The fence that was facing the elementary school right across the street from him. He was apparently one of the “but my civil rights” crowd, because it took longer than it should’ve to get him to remove it. 

I’ve seen less signs overall than last go round, and our neighbor, who usually has a big ass trump sign on his lawn and who once asked me if we were ever planning on mowing our lawn  🙄, hasn’t put it out this year. I doubt he’s voting democrat, but I am wondering if he’s a bit ashamed about publicly proclaiming his support. 

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Upvote 5
  • WTF 2

In Iowa a BT is being sought for stealing Democratic candidate signs;

The Asbury Police Department says a man stole six political signs along Seippel Road, targeting one candidate.

The department shared several security images of the man Wednesday.

Asbury Police Chief Tom Henneberry says despite dozens of signs sporting political figures lining the neighborhood, the suspect only stole signs supporting Carolyn Wiezorek: a Democratic candidate running for Iowa House District 65 against incumbent Republican Shannon Lundgren.

“Just because you don’t agree with a person’s political beliefs, that doesn’t give you the right to take signs,” said Henneberry. “Your chance to voice your opinion is on election day, so just get out there and vote.”

• Upvote 8

13 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

During the last election, a guy in our area had a huge “f Biden” banner that he attached to his fence. The fence that was facing the elementary school right across the street from him. He was apparently one of the “but my civil rights” crowd, because it took longer than it should’ve to get him to remove it. 

I’ve seen less signs overall than last go round, and our neighbor, who usually has a big ass trump sign on his lawn and who once asked me if we were ever planning on mowing our lawn  🙄, hasn’t put it out this year. I doubt he’s voting democrat, but I am wondering if he’s a bit ashamed about publicly proclaiming his support. 

I'm sure he also thinks that teachers brainwashed the children and are all groomers too.

• I Agree 6

image.png.acb301d72a7f9471ffbe10bf15ee1cc3.png

image.png.fb03e8ef1b8c695eec2f7ee5743ce5b2.png

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 7

How disgusting.

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 6

More disgusting behavior from the MAGA faithful:

• Angry 4
  • WTF 6