IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 8: It's A Cult Of Dangerous Weirdos

GreyhoundFan

14 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Such a lovely holiday sweater. /s

image.thumb.png.4c3d4e8cbb238aa3b5185df722bf0d10.png

These people have the most bizarre active fantasy lives.

• Upvote 9
  • Disgust 1

10 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

These people have the most bizarre active fantasy lives.

Yeah, they always have fuck face with a six pack and ripped arms even though in reality he looks nothing like that.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah, they always have fuck face with a six pack and ripped arms even though in reality he looks nothing like that.

They are blind, stupid or hopeful? 

• Upvote 1

There’s no end to the amount of cheaply-made crap being sold to the MAGA faithful. 
image.png.17922fc790d634ac901eef716edaea97.png

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1

39 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

There’s no end to the amount of cheaply-made crap being sold to the MAGA faithful. 

Got to pay those legal bills somehow.

So in 10 to 30 years are all of these going to be garage sale items? Will people be horrified at how much they are their loved ones spent on Trump crap?

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Got to pay those legal bills somehow.

So in 10 to 30 years are all of these going to be garage sale items? Will people be horrified at how much they are their loved ones spent on Trump crap?

I'm thinking more like two or three years.

• I Agree 7

1 minute ago, Loveday said:

I'm thinking more like two or three years.

I would really like to think that but I'm pessimistic enough to worry that we will not be smart enough to tell the convicted felon to either go to Mar a Lago or go to jail.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Another candidate missed her chance to do this first - wouldn't a Jill Stein stein be fun?

A nice, ecological, hand-thrown pottery one, with recycled metal for the lid, of course.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

More ridiculous crap:

image.thumb.png.7a8d25f66b38553ebd330e8eb16a2cae.png

• Eyeroll 8

I need to share someplace and I’ve decided here.

So I went to lunch today with coworkers.  My boss who is made absolutely no attempt at hiding the fact that she doesn’t like Harris brought up the debate. At lunch, I intentionally didn’t watch the debate. I’ve not desired to discuss in any way shape or form the debate, and I could’ve taken the high road, kept my mouth shut, but when more or less all five other people at the table were saying things indicating that they support Trump or our Republican and thought the debate was unfair to Harris. My mouth opened (which in the circumstance would’ve been uncharacteristic) and out came “I like her I’m voting for her. “And thus ended all discussion of last night debate. Because apparently it’s fine to talk about this when we’re all in agreement, but heaven forbid a single person express any sort of counter opinion to the heralding of the jerk.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 6

On 9/9/2024 at 1:27 PM, libgirl2 said:

They are blind, stupid or hopeful? 

All of the above 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

All of the above 

(Like the 'weaponized helpless' - like they never did anything in their life like use a copier...or those who really, never touched a mouse ...)

• Upvote 1

It's a weird silence in my work. I think we're all afraid to know what each of the others of us think.

There are a few probably trump supporters....but I'm really not sure about most people because in certain circles it's just not spoken of. People go out of their way to not give hints because at the end of the day we still have to work with each other and it's so polarized. Being in a dead even swing state is weird.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

By the way the assessment of the debate in general seem to be that the moderators were biased and they wanted to see another debate ( and we all know that's not going to happen) because of how biased it was. And the reason they think it's biased is because he kept getting fat checked and she was not but they couldn't connect the dots that she wasn't visibly getting fact checked because she wasn't lying about crap and making things up. Which was when I reached the point where I needed to end the conversation that was going on it was that walk back to the office which I was fully capable of doing.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I haven't been in the workplace for a long time, thankfully. I would not be able to keep my mouth shut if someone brought up the debate, I'd probably lose my job if I was surrounded by Trump supporters. 

As it is, most of my family are Republican. I do have a cousin who is a Harris supporter, and an aunt who hates Trump but doesn't vote anymore as she says she's just too old to bother. I've tried to point out to her that her sister, my mother, voted until she was mentally incapable of doing so in her last year of life, but since my aunt's husband died a few years ago she's lost interest in going anywhere and doing anything but the most basic things, and in her mind voting isn't one of them. Unfortunately, she's in Pennsylvania and I'm in Virginia, so there's not much I can do from here to persuade her. But almost everyone else in my family and circle of friends (getting smaller by the week as this election cycle wears on!) is a Trump fan. It will be quite interesting to see how things shake down and settle in my family after the election when Harris wins (not if! I refuse to consider the alternative outcome!). Family get-togethers will likely be tense, and I will be hard put to it to keep from saying what I think if someone starts spouting off about how the election was 'rigged,' or how the Democrats 'cheated,' or how Trump was 'robbed.' 🙄

• Upvote 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

It would be wise to stay away from this super-spreader event. 
image.thumb.png.1df7cf862c5900fcd8a130e37422ad4c.png

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 3

35 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I thought that was a joke? WTF?

They are all nuts, Lara Logan is certifiably insane, Russell Brand isn't even American. I'm surprised Kyle Rittenhouse isn't included. Or maybe Kid Rock. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

Comments I saw during the debate on republican forums were that trump was doing great - especially since he was "debating against THREE people"

Considering trump was allowed to ramble on and on much more you'd think not so much. But I think it did bug them that he got fact checked. Since anything trump says is a fact - obviously they must be biased - you can't fact check amercian jesus

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 1

When you're too crazy for Major Failure Greene

GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene criticized far-right activist Laura Loomer on Thursday, saying that her “rhetoric and hateful tone” is concerning and a problem and “doesn’t represent MAGA as a whole.”

The comments from Greene, a Georgia Republican who has her own high-profile history of incendiary and inflammatory remarks, come after the congresswoman called on Loomer to take down an X post, in which Loomer said if Democratic presidential nominee Kamala Harris, who is half Indian, wins, “the White House will smell like curry & White House speeches will be facilitated via a call center.”

Greene called the post “extremely racist,” and wrote in response on X, “This does not represent President Trump.”

Asked by CNN’s Manu Raju if she would encourage Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump not to keep close contact with Loomer, Greene said, “This is such an important election. I don’t think she has the experience or the right mentality to advise a very important presidential election.”

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Pfft. Marge is attacking her rival for Trump’s attention because she’s jealous. Not because of the overt racism she has suddenly found an aversion against. Loomer has Trump’s ear (rumor has it she has more of Trump than just his ear), stays at MaL so frequently she might as well live there, flies with him on his plane and accompanies him to events. She even was the one who prepped him for the debate. And Marge covets that position of favor with a passion. She’s been fan-girling over Trump for years with nothing much to show for it, and you can bet the green-eyed monster has her frothing.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

rumor has it she has more of Trump than just his ear

Sources for the rumor*

image.png.39de5db02f1c4b2b213d04e36f787fb3.png

*NOTE: I am only confirming the rumor and definitely not saying it's true! 

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, 47of74 said:

JFC I hadn't seen what loomer said yet fuckin beeyotch

I knew it had to be something for that ... person to go off. WOW We need civility again... but I already knew that. Herrcheetoh is trying to make Us a shit hole country, for his own selfish ass

(I got some good news yesterday and then got a massage 😁😎)

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Sources for the rumor*

image.png.39de5db02f1c4b2b213d04e36f787fb3.png

*NOTE: I am only confirming the rumor and definitely not saying it's true! 

That was my exact thought, w what little I skimmed yesterday! Ding, ding, ding.. bye melanoma 

• Upvote 3

image.thumb.png.b063c5fec894bf81bcf032ccc6b8ef75.png

All I could think is:

image.png.8548f55129ffd6f9b94fed9d5042194e.png

• Eyeroll 10

On 9/12/2024 at 11:19 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

I don't want to give them more traffic, adding a link, but yes it's real JFC 

3 minutes ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

I don't want to give them more traffic, adding a link, but yes it's real JFC 

The Cheeto screenshot you can see the caked on 

Ugh 

And he likely will end up with skin cancer or some kind of poisoning 

Wear your sunscreen FJers (and it was on the news just tonight, debunking that sunscreen is super bad for you .. skin cancer is worse)💙

I don't know where to post this...so here.

There was a coup attempt in Dem. Rep of Congo this summer. The result is the people charged with the coup are given the death penalty. 

Now - I don't support the death penalty (and I have no idea what all went on here, did they really do this? were they co-erced?) but I wish Jan 6th was taken more seriously -More consistent to how a a coup attempt is generally taken throughout history. That it has taken years to prosecute people, especially "leaders" like trump, and the lawyers, makes is seem much less serious and let's the conspiracy theories fly. I don't know why the trump call to "find more votes" in GA isn't the most damning thing EVER.  Sigh!

"Although it formally kept capital punishment on the books, Congo had maintained a decades-long moratorium on the death penalty until March, when the government lifted the measure in a bid to root out what it termed ‘treachery’."

https://www.npr.org/2024/09/13/nx-s1-5111628/3-americans-sentenced-to-death-in-failed-coup-attempt-trial-in-drc

• I Agree 1