IGNORED

Tim Walz: Our VP Nominee

47of74

He's just so wholesome and... normal. Such a breath of fresh air.

Here's the result:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.91e24956ed7145e88852ab4f7335a225.png

• I Agree 12

On 8/9/2024 at 8:12 AM, Giraffe said:

I'm liking him more and more each time I hear something about him. As much as I was hoping for Mark Kelley, I have to say Walz was a far better choice. 

Same. Also, there's an interview (CNN site) with Jesse Ventura ripping vd a new one, for attacking Walz as a fellow veteran and other choice words 🤣 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

He's just so wholesome and... normal. Such a breath of fresh air.

Here's the result:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.91e24956ed7145e88852ab4f7335a225.png

Thank you for sharing this. I like the joy and the interaction between Kamala and Tim, much like you saw between President Obama and Joe Biden. 

• I Agree 9
  • Thank You 1

As you all may know I don't do social media so I haven't been able to find any of these as memes except for the one that was posted the other day. I did get quite a chuckle out of these comparisons between Tim Walz and JD Vance (and I love the YouTube content creator who calls him Shady Vance.)

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/people-making-hilarious-comparisons-between-193554150.htm

Spoiler

1."Tim Walz is the guy who will mow your lawn when you break your leg. J.D. Vance is the guy who reports your overgrown lawn to the HOA."

2."Tim Walz is the neighbor who helps your little sister study for her geography test. J.D. Vance is the neighbor who says your little sister will be hot in a few years."

3."Tim Walz is the guy who puts menstrual products in school restrooms. J.D. Vance is the guy who points and laughs at girls with stains."

4."Tim Walz is the guy that brings donuts to work. J.D. Vance is the guy that eats the last one and leaves the empty box on the counter."

5."Tim Walz is the guy that pulls over on the highway and changes your flat tire. J.D. Vance is the guy that drives into the rain puddle, splashing you while you’re changing your tire on the side of the road."

Those are the first five. The other 15 are funny as well and I linked the article.

Edited by Audrey2
Bad idea to use talk to text while listening to a podcast.
  • Upvote 10
  • Love 1

I've been enjoying those memes....reminds me of the old chuck norris thing that was big for a few years when the internet was younger and kinder.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

I've been enjoying those memes....reminds me of the old chuck norris thing that was big for a few years when the internet was younger and kinder.

I'm enjoying them and I also enjoyed the Barack Obama / Joe Biden memes.

• Upvote 7

I can't imagine TFG actually working...

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1

image.png.2d0d8fc1e7f4c8f8301fabe047f233f8.png

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Audrey2 said:

I'm enjoying them and I also enjoyed the Barack Obama / Joe Biden memes.

I saw this one that put me in kind of the Obama/Biden memes:

image.thumb.png.af4ff7404352dada2e2f42139b28e3d4.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15

image.jpeg.19fb6232197ee42fbff34b0cd508e99a.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 10
  • Love 1

image.png.a992238be5f36d093512ee473c242f18.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Love 8

Harris/Walz- THIS IS WHAT HOPE LOOKS LIKE. LET’S GO!

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

On 8/13/2024 at 9:33 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

I can't imagine TFG actually working...

Trump would never work at McDonald's. He would have been the worker who did absolutely nothing but was related to the manager owner so he couldn't be fired and he'd spend his time goofing off with his friends and rating the girls who came in. 

I can hear some of his creepy lines now...

How big do you think my Mac is? 

Would you like some fries with that shake? 

Let's go in the storage room so I can quarter pounder you.

You don't need a filet of fish, you hooked me.

He would also be the worker who accidentally walks into the women's bathroom when a hot female is in there claiming it's time for him to inspect the bathrooms. 

And if JD Vance worked at that same McDonald's he would be right there with Trump.

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

I love this video. They are so relatable. "White guy tacos" made me laugh. And not answering the phone because he didn't recognize the number on the caller ID is how many of us roll.

Of course the BTs are confused because they don't understand that hot dish doesn't mean spicy.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I love this video. They are so relatable. "White guy tacos" made me laugh. And not answering the phone because he didn't recognize the number on the caller ID is how many of us roll.

Of course the BTs are confused because they don't understand that hot dish doesn't mean spicy.

JFC, hot dish is the exact OPPOSITE of spicy.  Get a fucking clue, people!

• Upvote 12

So true:

image.png.0cd48fde973686b5c5ffb0086eb8c806.png

• Upvote 16
  • Love 1

image.png.7fa324a63070b4f0b4c77309c34de2e8.png

• Upvote 13
  • Love 3

I'm going to put this here. It is a simulated and quite funny vice presidential debate video. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

image.png.bde8396d5b1cb8b146f6b868052a03a4.png

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

Oh, for fuck's sake.

• Eyeroll 16
  • Haha 1

image.png.62ed02f08e6df2b94cc171358c93d488.png

• Upvote 17
  • Love 2

I've been looking to see if he'd be at the MN state fair this year but haven't seen anything yet where he'd be going.  I think I'm going to go tomorrow to the opening day.  I'm going to drive up to a park and ride place then take a bus up to the fair.  I'll be taking plenty of pictures tomorrow and doing all sorts of fun stuff too.  Including having some fruit of the vine and some oat sodas. 

Maybe if Governor Walz shows up some other day during the fair I'll go back for that as well.  I hope he shows up for the MN state fair just to show he really cares about all of us here in MN. 

• Upvote 6

Tim’s son, who has special needs, was excited to the point of tears, exclaiming, “that’s my dad!” Of course the reich-wing is making fun of him. I’m glad for this clap back. 
image.png.f81981cb1f8350a9a3a08a9fa8ec7f03.png

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Tim’s son, who has special needs, was excited to the point of tears, exclaiming, “that’s my dad!” Of course the reich-wing is making fun of him. I’m glad for this clap back. 
image.png.f81981cb1f8350a9a3a08a9fa8ec7f03.png

Fornicate Ann Coulter. 

• Upvote 4

I've never been in tears listening to a political speech before. When Gus stood up and said it I started crying. It was the most beautiful moment I've ever seen in a political event. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 3