IGNORED

Jana and Stephen 17: Married August 15

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

Guessing cousin Amy didn't make the guest list. No Deanna either probably.

I have heard they were not invited. If true, that is really petty on the part of the individual who had the final say on the guest list. They are local, close relatives and this was a 500 person wedding. Couldn’t they all just put aside their differences for an evening? Man whenever I think my family is dysfunctional, I need to take a chill pill.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

15 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I have heard they were not invited. If true, that is really petty on the part of the individual who had the final say on the guest list. They are local, close relatives and this was a 500 person wedding. Couldn’t they all just put aside their differences for an evening? Man whenever I think my family is dysfunctional, I need to take a chill pill.

Well, knowing Famy, she would have had an interview with E! today to talk about the wedding so I'm not surprised they got blocked out

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 6

10 minutes ago, justpassingthru said:

Well, knowing Famy, she would have had an interview with E! today to talk about the wedding so I'm not surprised they got blocked out

I truly doubt this is a one side bad, the other side good story. I’d venture to say that there’s bad blood over Mary’s estate. Not doubt the divide is driven by the dollar.

• Upvote 9
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, SassyPants said:

I truly doubt this is a one side bad, the other side good story. I’d venture to say that there’s bad blood over Mary’s estate. Not doubt the divide is driven by the dollar.

I think that family has always been dysfunctional but just put a happy face on for the TLC cameras. Look at Jimmy Lee. Now that was dysfunctional. He completely disapproved of having that many children. And JB treated him poorly when he was dying. There’s a reason why JB is the way he is. And I think his family was very dysfunctional when he was growing up. Michelle’s probably was too. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 13

48 minutes ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

How could he have attended anyway? Would prison have allowed him to watch a zoom wedding, assuming g he wanted to? 

A friend of mine got married while I was doing chemotherapy and I couldn't attend. 

But he sent me an invite anyways and I loved feeling welcome and included. 

• Love 34

55 minutes ago, xenobia said:

Hm... I just get the wedding registry and can't go anywhere else. 

You do have to tweak the website direction a little to find it, i sent you a message with the link, just because i am not sure if it would be ok to share it here or not. I guess it doesnt matter anymore since the wedding already happened and everyone has seen the pictures, but just in case.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, indianabones said:

I believe these are from a private Instagram account, fyi.

They are

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Omg that list is never ending! 

How big is the college? Looks like they offer a lot. Also, their 'about us' page mentions LGBTQ+ students and links to their Pride group. Hopefully Jana expanded her horizons a bit while studying, and hopefully she didn't drop out due to the wedding. The nursing courses only run for 1 or 2 years depending on whether they do the 'accelerated' version or not, and it seems she was doing well in her studies. Abbie is an RN isn't she?

• Upvote 15

25 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jana and Michael.

1D38968D-5DE5-4B49-9374-39313D48592E.jpeg

Congratulaiins. 

Good job, Kelly Jo. 

Edited by justpassingthru
There were two i's
  • Upvote 7
  • Haha 13

1 hour ago, llucie said:

You do have to tweak the website direction a little to find it, i sent you a message with the link, just because i am not sure if it would be ok to share it here or not. I guess it doesnt matter anymore since the wedding already happened and everyone has seen the pictures, but just in case.

I’d also like to know. Very clever of Jana, since you have to have two letters of a name to use the Knot’s search engine.

• Upvote 3

The pics are very nice. I like the greenery and the bouquet is beautiful. But, I think the cake looks blah. Better than a naked cake though, IMO.

Also in the not married (yet..ever?! but ok w no POS!) club lol I like her dress and she looks so happy.... Hopefully it will last, we've seen the aftermath pier pics of horror 

• Upvote 3

That dress looks like the tan version of Michael Bates bridesmaids dresses. Appropriately enough 

michaella-bates-wedding-7.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

If it is Michelle’s dress, I feel very mixed feelings, because I like the dress and would wear it for one of our kid’s weddings. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

Spoiler

IMG_4425.thumb.png.00af59e027dcdbc3b1a3a7a8e97012f9.pngIMG_4423.thumb.png.e6393ceee709380f83014b0f9ffd1780.pngIMG_4426.thumb.png.33a9a87e3538c68c7224bd24b7ae0bd0.png

More pics from jerm Michelle fixing Jana’s dress. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 6

How does Jinger get her teeth so white /s

Oh Michelle's dress is this one

Screenshot_20240816_195205_Google.jpg

And looking at past weddings, she wore the same blue one to Joy, Joseph and Justin's weddings.

Way to save money Michelle.

Edited by justpassingthru
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

josiah wissman has a public insta story of the first dance - idk how to save/clip/share/post that kind of stuff lol, but if any else does....it's very choreographed simple ballroom steps at arms length, ending with a dip & kiss, haha. 

Edited by ihaveanexamintwodays
  • Upvote 9
  • Thank You 6

I just noticed Stephen's T. Rex arms, but maybe I only think that because I look like a chimpanzee compared to normal humans.

• Love 2

Jana invited the Caldwells, so it seems that the families have reconciled since the pandemic.

Edited by QuiverFullofBooks
Spelling
  • Upvote 9

From the photos Jeremey posted I think Jinger and Jessa are in the same dress, or very, very near identical. Not the most flattering silhouette or neckline of the various styles IMO, but maybe neither wanted the super fitted look of the other choices. I assume Jessa is still nursing, and might want something she could wear a real bra with. Still can’t get over  JB and Michelle letting 15 yr old Jordyn wear such an absolutely stunning gown! They are such a long, long, long way from homemade frumpers with extra material added. I hope they release more pictures so we can see the full looks. Also, very good dress choice for Michelle. 

Edited by Mama Mia
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I’d also like to know. Very clever of Jana, since you have to have two letters of a name to use the Knot’s search engine.

I was able to find it by putting a space after the J

• Upvote 3