IGNORED

Jana and Stephen 17: Married August 15

Coconut Flan

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

You would think that with a family with so many brothers and brothers in law, she could easily get someone to put the light up. 

You mean like her husband the electrician? 

• Haha 21
  • I Agree 1

55 minutes ago, Guanabana said:

You mean like her husband the electrician? 

The Stress are just plain grifters. Zach and neighbors assembled the kids' swing set. There are other examples, but I don't want to go too far afield from Jana's good deed.

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Was Evan the electrician before he was a blogger?

Yes, he was union trained, but never went out on a real job during to Carlin's "episodes." He went on FMLA, then just quit altogether. 

Edited by marmalade
yrained got past autofill. Whaaaaa????
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

Jana posted a new video. Nothing exciting, but it showed her in her old tiny house, which made me think: who lives there now? Perhaps James or Jackson? Have we heard something about that?

I took a screenshot from the video. They ran a 5K race with some siblings. I like the photo! 

F93852E4-8B35-4C5A-85B9-45311C28B09C_1_201_a.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

3 hours ago, xenobia said:

Jana posted a new video. Nothing exciting, but it showed her in her old tiny house, which made me think: who lives there now? Perhaps James or Jackson? Have we heard something about that?

I took a screenshot from the video. They ran a 5K race with some siblings. I like the photo! 

Katey would have already been pregnant with twins at this point. I am not sure I would have been up for running a 5k at any point in my pregnancies. 

43 minutes ago, gobucks said:

Who is the grey tank dude?

Elijah Kaneshiro, friend of the family.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

44 minutes ago, gobucks said:

Who is the grey tank dude?

That’s just Elijah Kaneshiro “the Hawaiian Surfing Boy.” Very good friend of the Duggars, travels with them everywhere, stood up in Jason’s wedding.

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

That’s just Elijah Kaneshiro “the Hawaiian Surfing Boy.” Very good friend of the Duggars, travels with them everywhere, stood up in Jason’s wedding.

Im shocked he hasn't married yet. There are plenty of girls who would love to constantly travel to Hawaii.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

4 hours ago, xenobia said:

They've come a long way from running in long jeans. I wish their beliefs would catch up. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

On 10/8/2024 at 8:57 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

You would think that with a family with so many brothers and brothers in law, she could easily get someone to put the light up. 

It had been on backorder, and had just come in.

• Thank You 1

6 hours ago, raayx01 said:

Im shocked he hasn't married yet. There are plenty of girls who would love to constantly travel to Hawaii.

Some might be too racist. 

• Sad 1

Jed and Jer have a tight grip on their wives, literally. That's always a red flag to me. Nothing against having an arm around your spouse, but they are holding on for dear life. Screams controlling to me.

• I Agree 1

12 minutes ago, nellautumngirl said:

Jed and Jer have a tight grip on their wives, literally. That's always a red flag to me. Nothing against having an arm around your spouse, but they are holding on for dear life. Screams controlling to me.

That is how JimBob grips Michelle in every photo or video I have ever seen of them. So it might just be modelled behaviour, but I agree - NOT a good look.

• I Agree 1

17 hours ago, xenobia said:

Ben would have been a doper wannabe musician/barista in Seattle if he hadn't had the shit luck to be born into a hyper religious family.

ETA I just remembered the "Ben and the rappers" episode where Jessa was so uptight I'm surprised she didn't lose her shit.

Edited by Kiki03910