IGNORED

Jana and Stephen 17: Married August 15

Coconut Flan

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That’s a lotta flower girls. 

1CA7559A-1808-4472-AD0E-D572EAD8CD3A.jpeg

The blond girl is probably John David's daughter Gracie. I am assuming Jinger's kids are here since their dad posted the photo. Not sure about the others, but I wonder if any of the M kids were asked to be flower girls.

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jana and Michael.

Wow, Michael must be tiny.  I think Jana is one of the shortest of the Duggar girls.

• Upvote 2

68C25B99-186B-485B-8DEE-857D482098FA.jpeg

5684A370-DA6B-4375-93AF-EB6405D586BD.jpeg

Michelle looks weird.

The guy with the white hair isn’t his dad. 

• Thank You 15

Spoiler
Spoiler

Sorry I think I put the photos not here 

Spoiler

IMG_4430.thumb.png.89b9ca3fcfc8ad46c5041390b24d5d0a.png

Spoiler

IMG_4430.thumb.png.89b9ca3fcfc8ad46c5041390b24d5d0a.png

Spoiler

IMG_4432.thumb.png.f2da7081ad7a6ea0dfaed622d844bdf5.png

Spoiler

IMG_4434.thumb.png.4c47a2c2476937381d281f50761c0fed.png

Spoiler

IMG_4435.thumb.png.771e74cc64ae85751637d522d7f2daa9.png

IMG_4435.thumb.png.771e74cc64ae85751637d522d7f2daa9.png

Spoiler

IMG_4436.thumb.png.9c5039b76db53097737289d979bd4be5.png

Spoiler

IMG_4431.png

IMG_4433.png

Edited by AussieKrissy
Sorry I butchered the upload spoiler thingys
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 22

Just now, AussieKrissy said:
  Hide contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Sorry I think I put the photos not here 

IMG_4430.thumb.png.89b9ca3fcfc8ad46c5041390b24d5d0a.pngIMG_4430.thumb.png.89b9ca3fcfc8ad46c5041390b24d5d0a.pngIMG_4432.thumb.png.f2da7081ad7a6ea0dfaed622d844bdf5.pngIMG_4433.thumb.png.394487b4710dc92f79d605fbc672fe3f.pngIMG_4434.thumb.png.4c47a2c2476937381d281f50761c0fed.pngIMG_4435.thumb.png.771e74cc64ae85751637d522d7f2daa9.pngIMG_4435.thumb.png.771e74cc64ae85751637d522d7f2daa9.pngIMG_4436.thumb.png.9c5039b76db53097737289d979bd4be5.png

IMG_4431.png

Lol spoiler didn’t work. I hate trying to figure out how to use them.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I had a spoiler fail last week, too. Some days things just don’t work as wanted. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

3 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Omg sames. See my above butcher job. Looks like so many of us. Saw them and rushed right here. I was like omg two mins ago… so many people on free jinger have seen it already and the rest need to too lol 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

Spoiler:

Upload the photos to the comment. Then click the eye (it's an eye on my comment bar). Click inside the spoiler box and then tap the photos in the upload box below where you type the comment. They will jump in there.

I figured that out on accident 😂 I hope this was clear, if not I can make it worse

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

I honestly don’t know who that groomsman with the white hair is. Maybe it’s a coworker? I swear it looks like Henry Rollins to me 😂

The rest of the groomsmen are his brothers and brother in law. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • Thank You 1

Jessa looks way better in these pics. The dress doesn’t look bad on her. Still not her best colour but not as bad as the action shot. To be fair not many can nail an action shot. Usain Bolt rocks an action shot lolIMG_4438.thumb.jpeg.cfd5ae67fb1adef0c71bad1a4530e5d3.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 18
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Henry Rollins

I saw him in Deep Ellum in the 90’s. The thought of him in a Duggar wedding has caused me to fall off the couch laughing so loud my husband is worried I have had a break with reality. 

Please, Please, Please let it be Rollins. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8

I thought Jordyns dress was one sleeved but it looks like Jessa and jinger then Jordyn and Hannie picked the same and then Abbie and Joy picked different. 

• Upvote 4

I can’t believe how normal Janna’s wedding looks. Higher number of bridesmaids but not really. Professionally done hair and makeup. Proper venue. So far from the other duggar shit shows. 

• Upvote 24
  • I Agree 9

2 minutes ago, justpassingthru said:

Look! It's Anna DUGGAR 

Screenshot_20240816_213200_Instagram.jpg

I wonder if people feel awkward when they accidentally mention Josh when chit chatting with her at these huge fundie events. 

• Upvote 10

1 minute ago, AussieKrissy said:

I can’t believe how normal Janna’s wedding looks. Higher number of bridesmaids but not really. Professionally done hair and makeup. Proper venue. So far from the other duggar shit shows. 

People sitting down to eat! A dancefloor and the married couple danced! What is going on? ;)

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Vivi_music said:

People sitting down to eat! A dancefloor and the married couple danced! What is going on? ;)

JB lost his IBLP inspired control and he has to just smile and pretend it’s fine at the wedding. 

• Upvote 11
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 5

5 hours ago, postscript said:

nothing we’ve seen so far says they saved their first kiss for the altar. I’m betting they kissed pre-engagement and probably went a bit farther. I’m also betting any chaperoning (to the extent it even existed) was very lax. 

We have zero proof that Jana isn’t up to her eyeballs in the kool-aid. I wouldn’t be surprised if they kissed but saying they likely went a a bit farther is a stretch, imo. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 19

Jana looks genuinely happy. Reading that article, I think she wanted to get married but wasn’t willing to marry just anyone and I think she definitely had trust issues. I think the timing was terrible with Stephen the first time and that Josh’s trial did put the brakes on things. I’m the article she comments that he can handle the craziness of her family and I think she means more than the size. I am guessing he decided to be patient and let her be ready and then she was. I think they have a much more solid foundation than most fundies. 

• Upvote 26
  • I Agree 14

So Jordyn and Johannah were sleeveless instead of one shoulder if Im seeing that right. I think Joy and Abbie have my favorite two. 

• Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, Vivi_music said:

Better check hell is not freezing over a Duggar dancing whilst showing shoulders. Wonder if Me Shell chased Jana with a cardi to cover them like she did poor tiny baby Josie years ago. Notmmention Hannie and Jordyn’s shoulders too. Well sleeveless but same same lol 

Edited by AussieKrissy
Add stuff
  • Upvote 15

Does all this seem fake to anyone else? Like they just got married because they’re “old” or something along those lines? Maybe it’s because in a way this came out of nowhere. 

That being said, Jana doesn’t owe me any explanation or anything like that. I genuinely hope that she’s happy and in love, and this lasts a lifetime. Everything about her wedding was beautiful.

Maybe I’m feeling this way because it was so normal looking? I might be programmed to equate fundy weddings with 😬, lol. 

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Great job Jana! I wonder what anti-college Jim Bob thinks and if it even matters to Jana. 

13 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Better check hell is not freezing over a Duggar dancing whilst showing shoulders. Wonder if Me Shell chased Jana with a cardi to cover them like she did poor tiny baby Josie years ago. Notmmention Hannie and Jordyn’s shoulders too. Well sleeveless but same same lol 

Of course not, there’s no TV cameras to preform for. 

9 minutes ago, Adrienne83 said:

Does all this seem fake to anyone else? Like they just got married because they’re “old” or something along those lines? Maybe it’s because in a way this came out of nowhere. 

That being said, Jana doesn’t owe me any explanation or anything like that. I genuinely hope that she’s happy and in love, and this lasts a lifetime. Everything about her wedding was beautiful.

Maybe I’m feeling this way because it was so normal looking? I might be programmed to equate fundy weddings with 😬, lol. 

As long as she’s getting married for the right reasons. I’d hate for it to be because the tax man is coming for Jim Bob. 

• Upvote 7

I wonder why she waited till the day before!? I can’t imagine how much work that was!!!

IMG_8575.png

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 11

Thank you to everyone who posted pictures for those of us who do not have social media and were unable to see them except the few and the People magazine article.

I am just going on something I remember reading many years ago but I was under the impression that they were okay with dancing for a married couple because otherwise it would give desires that cannot be righteously fulfilled. I wonder if Jenna always wanted to dance and now that she was getting married and could have those desires she decided to go ahead with the music.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 3