IGNORED

Trump 68: A Dangerous Criminal And Weird Old Man Who Is In Serious Mental Decline

GreyhoundFan

Sadly, this decrepit geezer may be reelected in less than three months.

Continued from here:

• Upvote 6

He continues to find ways to be appalling.

• Upvote 4
  • Angry 2
  • Disgust 6

I don't know about MAGA rubes, but I wouldn't have enough room in my house for all the crap he shills.

image.png.5b88786aa7278fc176c05c1573e4d538.png

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 6
  • I Agree 1

Oh, for fuck's sake.

I wonder if the rubes realize that the "free" dinner doesn't include transportation or lodging.

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 5

19 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He continues to find ways to be appalling.

It's all disgusting and disrespectful to our service members... but thumbs up??!! WTF seriously??!!! 

Maybe I've watched too much West Wing lol but can he use the seal? Not that he cares about breaking laws...

Well, it appears that no, he should not be using it...

Also, I don't remember seeing the 2019 spoof seal before; hilarious!

Edited by LongTimeLurkerOG
More info
  • Upvote 3
  • Angry 2
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh, for fuck's sake.

I wonder if the rubes realize that the "free" dinner doesn't include transportation or lodging.

My brain just broke 

• Upvote 7

21 hours ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

Maybe I've watched too much West Wing lol but can he use the seal? Not that he cares about breaking laws...

Well, it appears that no, he should not be using it...

Disney had to have special permission to have a carpet version of the seal at the Hall of Presidents, definitely it's not meant to be used randomly by whoever. Especially twice-impeached felons.

I wonder how much effort it took to convince Trump to do the wreath-laying? He's made it abundantly clear that he considers honoring fallen soldiers are waste of time.

Also the wreath laying isn't that special of a thing. My junior girl scout troop did it once. I remember we had to walk what felt like a zillion miles through Arlington on a crazy hot July afternoon in full dress uniforms then stand in the sun while the troop officers did the actual wreath presentation. At some point during the walk I got stuck carrying the first aid tackle box we weren't allowed to go anywhere without. I can't remember if that was the day before or the day after I nearly passed out in the Capitol building.

• Upvote 6

Talk about lazy...

image.png.fd6929414b854774dea3a2e810103165.png

• Eyeroll 6
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Talk about lazy...

image.png.fd6929414b854774dea3a2e810103165.png

My ability to roll my eyes just broke with this one.

• I Agree 9

Delusional, delusional, delusional.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 9
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

Disney had to have special permission to have a carpet version of the seal at the Hall of Presidents, definitely it's not meant to be used randomly by whoever. Especially twice-impeached felons.

I wonder how much effort it took to convince Trump to do the wreath-laying? He's made it abundantly clear that he considers honoring fallen soldiers are waste of time.

Also the wreath laying isn't that special of a thing. My junior girl scout troop did it once. I remember we had to walk what felt like a zillion miles through Arlington on a crazy hot July afternoon in full dress uniforms then stand in the sun while the troop officers did the actual wreath presentation. At some point during the walk I got stuck carrying the first aid tackle box we weren't allowed to go anywhere without. I can't remember if that was the day before or the day after I nearly passed out in the Capitol building.

Vote pandering. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

24 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Vote pandering. 

Yup. Bit of damage control for all his stupid comments about the military and veterans over the past years. And the past few weeks.

• I Agree 9

23 hours ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

It's all disgusting and disrespectful to our service members... but thumbs up??!! WTF seriously??!!! 

I do not understand the families here, I really don't. Trump - well we already know he thinks rules are for the other guys, tradition is only useful if it makes a profit, and sacrifice and duty is for suckers who couldn't buy their way out, but these families were there at the graves of their loved ones posing with thumbs up for a campaign photo. You could not pay me enough to do that, not even with a politican I supported. 

• I Agree 17

34 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

I do not understand the families here, I really don't. Trump - well we already know he thinks rules are for the other guys, tradition is only useful if it makes a profit, and sacrifice and duty is for suckers who couldn't buy their way out, but these families were there at the graves of their loved ones posing with thumbs up for a campaign photo. You could not pay me enough to do that, not even with a politican I supported. 

I read today that there was an "incident," because you are not supposed to take any pics, etc. at Arlington for campaigns, etc. Article re; Arlington, etc.

At this point tho who tf knows he just keeps breaking laws and getting away with it... 

There's respect for the Office.. However, I wouldn't care who it was if they spoke disrespectfully and horribly about our service members and veterans like TFG. 

Arlington, etc - Article

Edited by LongTimeLurkerOG
link, more info
  • Upvote 6

In a clip from the dr phil interview...(dr phil! ugh) he was going on about mail in voter fraud again.

spoke to my grandma last night. She has a mail in ballot due to being in her 90s and no car (and we live in a state where you don't have to have a reason) and she was going on about whether she should even bother and they will throw her vote out.

I did reassure her that there's no actual proof of that and maybe...just maybe...some people are saying that for political reasons. 

But I could have encouraged this mail in ballot nonsense - since she's surely going to vote for trump.

Isn't it true that more older republican voters do mail in ballots? seems like I heard that in the past

• Upvote 3

On 8/27/2024 at 3:54 PM, onekidanddone said:

My brain just broke

Bottom quote shows what I'm responding to better.

On 8/27/2024 at 2:27 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh, for fuck's sake.

So will Trump serve McDonald's or KFC ?

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

Isn't it true that more older republican voters do mail in ballots? seems like I heard that in the past

They do, and I am thankful for that because Trump demonized mail in votes and early voting last time around. So when there was a pandemic going on a lot of his followers were stuck. As an unvaccinated anti-mask older person do you go be in a crowd on voting day since you refused to vote by mail? Who is going to take you if your kids won’t take you and you can’t drive? Meanwhile lots of dem voters were like “heck with this, send me a mail in ballot!”

which also reduced any chance of widespread fraud in Trump’s favor since mail in ballots are paper ballots. 

• Upvote 10

His campaign made a f'n Tik tok using footage of Arlington and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.  The anger I feel is indescribable.  The Tomb of Unknown Soldier is not something to be used in political by anyone.... especially by HIM.  His pictures at the graveside with the thumbs up are horrible and include other graves.  In the background you can see other people.  There is a reason you don't take political pictures at Arlington and you don't take pictures of people grieving at the graveside - y'all I can barely contain my rage. 

• Upvote 5
  • Angry 3
  • I Agree 13

17 hours ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

I read today that there was an "incident," because you are not supposed to take any pics, etc. at Arlington for campaigns, etc. Article re; Arlington, etc.

At this point tho who tf knows he just keeps breaking laws and getting away with it... 

There's respect for the Office.. However, I wouldn't care who it was if they spoke disrespectfully and horribly about our service members and veterans like TFG. 

Arlington, etc - Article

The Army is also rebuking TFG campaign for their actions at Arlington 

Saw a new article on CNN site. I'll post a link later 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 9

5 hours ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

The Army is also rebuking TFG campaign for their actions at Arlington 

Saw a new article on CNN site. I'll post a link later 

Here's the link.

The US Army issued a stark rebuke of former President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign over the incident on Monday at Arlington National Cemetery, saying in a statement on Thursday that participants in the ceremony “were made aware of federal laws” regarding political activity at the cemetery, and “abruptly pushed aside” an employee of the cemetery.

“Participants in the August 26th ceremony and the subsequent Section 60 visit were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and DoD policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds. An ANC employee who attempted to ensure adherence to these rules was abruptly pushed aside,” the Army spokesperson said in the statement on Thursday. Section 60 is an area in the cemetery largely reserved for the graves of those who served in Iraq and Afghanistan.

“This incident was unfortunate, and it is also unfortunate that the ANC employee and her professionalism has been unfairly attacked. ANC is a national shrine to the honored dead of the Armed Forces, and its dedicated staff will continue to ensure public ceremonies are conducted with the dignity and respect the nation’s fallen deserve,” the statement said.

The Army spokesperson said while the incident was reported to the police department at Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall, the employee in question “decided not to press charges” so the Army “considers this matter closed.”

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 10

42 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Here's the link.

Thanks, the day got busy and away from me! Work 🤣💙 

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, Alisamer said:

They do, and I am thankful for that because Trump demonized mail in votes and early voting last time around. So when there was a pandemic going on a lot of his followers were stuck. As an unvaccinated anti-mask older person do you go be in a crowd on voting day since you refused to vote by mail? Who is going to take you if your kids won’t take you and you can’t drive? Meanwhile lots of dem voters were like “heck with this, send me a mail in ballot!”

which also reduced any chance of widespread fraud in Trump’s favor since mail in ballots are paper ballots. 

That's a good point I haven't thought of. My state is vote by mail (or you can drop ballots off at a drop box- and I don't trust the mail). If anyone starts complaining around me about vote by mail I'll remind them that we use paper ballots.

8 hours ago, TN-peach said:

His campaign made a f'n Tik tok using footage of Arlington and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.  The anger I feel is indescribable.  The Tomb of Unknown Soldier is not something to be used in political by anyone.... especially by HIM.  His pictures at the graveside with the thumbs up are horrible and include other graves.  In the background you can see other people.  There is a reason you don't take political pictures at Arlington and you don't take pictures of people grieving at the graveside - y'all I can barely contain my rage. 

What do you expect from a man who buried his ex wife at his golf course?

Really, I'm ready for Trump to start developing a combined cemetery/golf course so his worshippers can play golf when they're alive and buy a plot there for when they die. He's just tacky enough to do it.

• Upvote 6
  • WTF 1

2 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

That's a good point I haven't thought of. My state is vote by mail (or you can drop ballots off at a drop box- and I don't trust the mail). If anyone starts complaining around me about vote by mail I'll remind them that we use paper ballots.

What do you expect from a man who buried his ex wife at his golf course?

Really, I'm ready for Trump to start developing a combined cemetery/golf course so his worshippers can play golf when they're alive and buy a plot there for when they die. He's just tacky enough to do it.

I didn't know that about Ivanka! Nasty .. unless for some unfathomable reason those were her wishes 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

I didn't know that about Ivanka! Nasty .. unless for some unfathomable reason those were her wishes 

It’s a tax loophole. Having her buried (in an unkempt overgrown plot near a tee box on the golf course at Bedminster) let him get a property tax break as a cemetery. All money, that’s it. 

image.png.3db15774ef2651b1648f4dddbdddb141.png

Edited by Alisamer
  • Upvote 8
  • Angry 1
  • Disgust 2

2 hours ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

Ivanka is the daughter, Ivana is the deceased first ex wife & mother of Trump’s 3 eldest children who is buried in the weed patch at the golf course.

• Upvote 4