IGNORED

Trump 68: A Dangerous Criminal And Weird Old Man Who Is In Serious Mental Decline

GreyhoundFan

41 minutes ago, sndral said:

Ivanka is the daughter, Ivana is the deceased first ex wife & mother of Trump’s 3 eldest children who is buried in the weed patch at the golf course.

I mean, it’s not even the good weed.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

57 minutes ago, noseybutt said:

I mean, it’s not even the good weed.

That's what I meant. Just typed the wrong name. 

• Upvote 3

Why did Trump get to decide where to bury Ivana anyway? They weren’t married, her children could have organised something nicer.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 15

The whole thing absolutely stinks. I cannot believe her children apparently agreed to her being buried there, it's appalling. I think they should exhume her and see what else is in the coffin that was so important they needed it to be out of sight.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 11
  • Thank You 1

It *is* odd that whole burial thing. I thought there were laws about where people could and could not be buried?  Unless, maybe she was cremated?

I imagine Trump himself would want to buried somewhere private, otherwise he risks having people posing in front of his grave with a smile and a thumbs up 👍.  

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

My eyes hurt from rolling:

image.png.8c62c35f5b94455fc3c4f49200110b3f.png

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2
  • Eyeroll 10
  • WTF 2

Amen...

image.png.08d7f952dd0696c15ea64f1b1e8f5e92.png

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

I'm so damned sick of the ridiculous "post birth abortion" lies.

• Upvote 10
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

9 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm so damned sick of the ridiculous "post birth abortion" lies.

And my friend's husband believes this! 

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 3

image.png.a7a234d0524b42a06ffda03301644bbe.png

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 11

9 hours ago, Womble said:

Why did Trump get to decide where to bury Ivana anyway? They weren’t married, her children could have organised something nicer.

I suspect the kids agreed - they financially benefit from it long term, after all. Also I think Ivanka lives at Bedminster so technically she could, if she chose, easily visit mom's grave. I get the impression that if Marla had agreed to abort Tiffany like Trump wanted her to, he'd have stayed married to Ivana. I got the impression they seemed to get along decently and that as long as she got to live the lifestyle she wanted she likely didn't much care what Don did after a certain point. She seemed pretty pragmatic about things.

7 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

The whole thing absolutely stinks. I cannot believe her children apparently agreed to her being buried there, it's appalling. I think they should exhume her and see what else is in the coffin that was so important they needed it to be out of sight.

I agree - especially since she was reportedly cremated yet was buried in a full size - very heavy based on seeing the pallbearers - coffin. It makes you wonder, even if you aren't prone to conspiracy theories. Especially after top secret documents pilfered from the White House were found in a bathroom at Mar-a-Lago. And since she died from a fall down the stairs.

3 hours ago, kpmom said:

It *is* odd that whole burial thing. I thought there were laws about where people could and could not be buried?  Unless, maybe she was cremated?

I imagine Trump himself would want to buried somewhere private, otherwise he risks having people posing in front of his grave with a smile and a thumbs up 👍.  

Trump got some sort of zoning thing done to make it possible to bury her there, designating a portion of the property as a cemetery (and it was apparently consecrated as Ivana had a Catholic funeral) - which gives him a break on property taxes. Apparently it's zoned for up to 10 graves.

I suspect, however, that Trump himself will be buried on another of his properties (Mar-A-Lago, perhaps) allowing the kids to get the same sort of property tax break. And that they'll make it a shrine and charge people to enter. Half of whom will pay to come pose with their beloved dear departed cult leader's golden statue, with the other half split between wanting to see it to enjoy the sense of relief he's gone, and those who want to use his grave as a toilet.

Heck, if they think they can make a buck, they may well put a shrine on every one of his properties!

Honestly everything is about money, and money is everything to this family. Donald himself has the extra narcissism that adds need for adulation to the mix, but I feel like all of them would prioritize money over each other when it comes down to it.

Edited by Alisamer
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

4 hours ago, kpmom said:

I have still, to this day, never done a selfie. BUT...if this particular opportunity ever arose, I'd be right there in line!🤣

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

55 minutes ago, Loveday said:

I have still, to this day, never done a selfie. BUT...if this particular opportunity ever arose, I'd be right there in line!🤣

LOL I think it'd be a long, contentious line.

I suspect it's likely Trump has no plan at all as to what is to happen after he dies, because he probably can't comprehend the fact that he will, in fact, die just like everyone else. I imagine Melania and Ivanka and the accountants and lawyers are the ones who have made any preparations if any have been actually made. Hopefully with Tiffany chiming in or at least represented. I think Trump assumes he's immortal and Jr. and Erik are too drugged/dumb/scattered to have put anything together. Melania probably has made sure she and Barron are accounted for in her pre-nuptual agreement. Ivanka is daddy's favorite and the one who seems to have a bare minimum of sense, and will want her and her kids to benefit, so she'll be on it. Tiffany, as usual, is the one most likely to be left out.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

LOL I think it'd be a long, contentious line.

I suspect it's likely Trump has no plan at all as to what is to happen after he dies, because he probably can't comprehend the fact that he will, in fact, die just like everyone else. I imagine Melania and Ivanka and the accountants and lawyers are the ones who have made any preparations if any have been actually made. Hopefully with Tiffany chiming in or at least represented. I think Trump assumes he's immortal and Jr. and Erik are too drugged/dumb/scattered to have put anything together. Melania probably has made sure she and Barron are accounted for in her pre-nuptual agreement. Ivanka is daddy's favorite and the one who seems to have a bare minimum of sense, and will want her and her kids to benefit, so she'll be on it. Tiffany, as usual, is the one most likely to be left out.

I'm sure that Melania has her and Barron well covered. I can't stand her but I don't think she is that stupid. And I think she is very protective of him. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 10

So just in the last few days, Trump has decided he has all kinds of respect for dead veterans, wants to make Mexico Insurance companies, or the government pay for IVF, and is against the 6 week abortion ban in Florida. 

Why before you know it he’ll be one of them thar lefty liberals supporting post birth abortions, DEI, climate change, equal rights, and maybe even covid vaccines!!

• Haha 12

1 hour ago, kpmom said:

So just in the last few days, Trump has decided he has all kinds of respect for dead veterans, wants to make Mexico Insurance companies, or the government pay for IVF, and is against the 6 week abortion ban in Florida. 

Why before you know it he’ll be one of them thar lefty liberals supporting post birth abortions, DEI, climate change, equal rights, and maybe even covid vaccines!!

Well he is a fan of abortions and covid vaccines...for Marla and himself.

It is interesting to watch him spin. 

Edited by noseybutt
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

TFG is in tune with what’s important to most Americans. /s

image.png.b3eafbca3e659c0b649aa4d9c2065e32.png

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 7
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 6

6 hours ago, Alisamer said:

suspect, however, that Trump himself will be buried on another of his properties (Mar-A-Lago, perhaps) allowing the kids to get the same sort of property tax break. And that they'll make it a shrine and charge people to enter. Half of whom will pay to come pose with their beloved dear departed cult leader's golden statue, with the other half split between wanting to see it to enjoy the sense of relief he's gone, and those who want to use his grave as a toilet.

I suspect what he wants is similar to Mao, Lenin and - of course - Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong I'll. The latter likely appeals most - demanded worship with the biggest shrine in the country. 

7 hours ago, Alisamer said:

It makes you wonder, even if you aren't prone to conspiracy theories. Especially after top secret documents pilfered from the White House were found in a bathroom at Mar-a-Lago. And since she died from a fall down the stairs.

Yeah. I mean there are accidental falls, even out of windows. But that, the coffin, the rezoning... if nothing else it leaves most ordinary people wondering.

5 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Tiffany, as usual, is the one most likely to be left out.

She'll probably be the one getting the exhumation order.

• Upvote 8

Harris did her job.  Giving fuck head a good reprimand for his bull shit stunt. 

Vice President Kamala Harris on Saturday sharply criticized Donald Trump over the incident Monday during the former president’s visit to Arlington National Cemetery, saying that he “is unable to comprehend anything other than service to himself.”

Veterans, service members and their families “should be honored, never disparaged, and treated with nothing less than our highest respect and gratitude,” Harris wrote in a lengthy post on social media.

She continued: “It is my belief that someone who cannot meet this simple, sacred duty should never again stand behind the seal of the President of the United States of America.”

Trump has faced controversy over his visit to the cemetery after a wreath-laying ceremony to honor the 13 US service members who were killed in the Kabul airpot bombing in 2021. Trump campaign officials have said an individual physically blocked the former president’s team from accompanying him during the visit, and a cemetery spokesperson confirmed to CNN “there was an incident” and a “report was filed.”

• Upvote 11
  • Love 2

Ooh, I bet this will drive him extra crazy:

image.png.88ed6db6a2eb761e20d44bd4468c0710.png

• Upvote 8
  • Love 7

I don't see thousands of people. I see tens of people.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 8

I hope Jack Smith plays this for the court:

• I Agree 7

He's such a fucking moron.

• Upvote 5

I couldn't agree more:

image.png.430fad3dfba0ca1b71d34519342d733f.png

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 7