IGNORED

Trump 68: A Dangerous Criminal And Weird Old Man Who Is In Serious Mental Decline

GreyhoundFan

image.png.0d6af64b2945e320865db28eb2c66019.png

image.png.d3f1c5bdb66c826f6366b124cc532fe4.png

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thank You 6

He can't answer questions. No big surprise.

• Upvote 8

I don't understand how any serious business person can listen to that ramble and think "yes this sounds good"

I assume all they see is tax cut dollar signs 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 11

43 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

So apparently Elon Musk and Trump think Musk should head up an efficiency task force.....um.....ok.

and make the 2017 tax cuts permanent - which I feel like might just financially ruin the country.

The clips I heard today he was even more loopy sounding. 

Watching the comments here and there - people seem to really believe he's good for the economy. Was musk good for twitter????

How many bankruptcies? I just don't understand - as per usual. 

Efficient at child support, maybe?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, noseybutt said:

Efficient at child support, maybe?

he's so gross. I feel sorry for his children. I guess they will be rich and do whatever but to have such a nut job as a father! can you imagine what stupid things he tells them? Like Will Smith's kids maybe - clueless and self absorbed

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

he's so gross. I feel sorry for his children. I guess they will be rich and do whatever but to have such a nut job as a father! can you imagine what stupid things he tells them? Like Will Smith's kids maybe - clueless and self absorbed

Yeah, Elon is a mess. There is the mental health piece but also he’s a terrible person and that isn’t a mental health issue. He loves to father children but no interest in being a father. The one who is transgender is estranged, and likely more will follow.

• Upvote 8

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.0d6af64b2945e320865db28eb2c66019.png

image.png.d3f1c5bdb66c826f6366b124cc532fe4.png

Sure he's going to use the money to get Trump back in. I have no doubt that every penny will go to that end and definitely not into maintaining Kirk's lifestyle.

• Upvote 9

Love Fred Wellman, who's a bit on the crusty side, but brilliantly accurate in this instance, because this is absolutely how MSM still continues to normalize Trump's demented idiocy: 

Screenshot 2024-09-06 7.56.46 AM.png

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 17

Here's an example of what Fred Wellman is talking about: Washington Post: September 5, 2024 Trump offers confusing plan to pay for U.S. child care with foreign tariffs  Trump made the comments Thursday at an event in New York City where he promised to lead a “national economic renaissance.”

The title blatantly Trumpwashes his response idiotic, disjointed, rambling, incohernet gibberish blather "answer"  to this question: "What specific legislation will you commit to to make child care affordable?". 

This is from WaPo's comment section:  This story is journalistic malpractice, as it truly minimizes the level of Trump's mental deterioration. Here is his complete response: "Well, I would do that. And we’re sitting down with. You know, I was somebody, we had Senator Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka was so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about because the childcare is, childcare is couldn’t you know, there’s something you have to have it in this country. You have to have it. But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to, but they’ll get used to it very quickly. And it’s not going to stop them from doing business with us, but they will have a very substantial tax they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including childcare, that it’s going to take. We’re going to have, I look forward to having no deficits within a very short period of time, coupled with the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in this country because I have to stay with childcare. I want to stay with childcare."

Experts on dementia often comment on how Trump's speech patterns exhibit the hallmarks of those afflicted with demential and this is just one example.  

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Another to-the-point tweet from Grae Hall @HallGrae

Like @ParkerMolloy said, the media "sanewashes" trump's gibberish, rather than presenting his gibberish as he said it. They're complicit in promoting Trump & covering for how utterly unfit he is every time he opens his mouth. They may as well be an extension of his campaign

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 15

55 minutes ago, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

https://bylinetimes.com/2024/07/18/jd-vance-and-the-radicalisation-of-the-right/  Depressing short article but interesting viewpoint on the rich ones.

I just started thinking about this yesterday. 

Trump is in horrible physical health, and his mind is failing. But, like many authoritarian/dictator types, there is no obvious or anointed successor for when Trump falls off his perch, not even one of Trump's nepo sprogs. 

MAGA and narcissist Trump are oblivious, but the vilest of the tech bros saw this vacuum and Voila!, JD Vance.  Unfortunately for them, JD is immensely unlikeable.  Fortunately for JD, in the unlikely scenario where Trump is elected, implements Project 2025 and (likely scenario) can't finish out his term due to death/disability, JD becomes president.  He'll carry out the billionaire techbro policy wet dreams.  Project 2025 will have destroyed governance and the tech bros core policies will  finish dismantling democracy while bleeding the country dry. 

Dystopian, I know.  So, yeah, vote. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • I Agree 15

8 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

Ugh, that sucks but I do understand. They've got to be figuring if they wait and Harris is elected, the appearance of partisanship will be somewhat mitigated. And if Trump is elected it doesn't matter anyway, since he'll declare himself dictator and get around any sentence however he feels like it, whether that's ordering all parties to be detained/eliminated, or dissolving NYs statehood, or simply declaring himself untouchable.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 2

Hide the ketchup bottles

Former Vice President Dick Cheney said Friday that he will vote for Democrat Kamala Harris over fellow Republican Donald Trump in the November election, warning that the former president “can never be trusted with power again.”

“In our nation’s 248-year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump,” Cheney said in a statement. “He tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him. He can never be trusted with power again.”

“As citizens, we each have a duty to put country above partisanship to defend our Constitution. That is why I will be casting my vote for Vice President Kamala Harris,” he concluded.

Cheney’s daughter, former Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney, first revealed earlier in the day that her father would be voting for the Democratic ticket during remarks at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin, Texas. The former Republican congresswoman said Wednesday that she would be voting for Harris, citing “the danger that Donald Trump poses.”

• Upvote 13

44 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

It’s so wonderful to see so many well known republicans supporting Kamala. 

I hope it gives support and comfort to other registered Republicans who don't want to vote for Trump but felt uncomfortable voting for Harris due to, well, being Republican, and that they go out and vote for her as a result. Maybe they assauge it a bit by voting for downline R candidates, but if they can just take that step it would be helpful.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

Yet he’ll be allowed to wear his shoe lifts. 
image.png.2a85a24b09dd71c51bc07272586b4415.png

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 11

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Yet he’ll be allowed to wear his shoe lifts. 
image.png.2a85a24b09dd71c51bc07272586b4415.png

So does that mean that Kamala has to wear her Chucks?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 1

Meanwhile, our corrupt Texas AG Ken Paxton has filed or is preparing to file lawsuits over (normal) efforts to register new voters in these heavily Democratic counties: 

• Bexar County, San Antonio, heavily Hispanic, pop. 2.1 million
  • Travis County,  Austin, 3 major universities, very Blue, pop. 1.3 million
  • Harris County, Houston, large Black population, pop. 4.8 million 

Major indication that Paxton and allies are doing everything they can to suppress Democratic voters because they cannot allow TX to go for Harris:  Paxton's office raided the homes of members of LULAC (League of United Latin American Citizens), including the home of someone running for the TX state representative and two elderly women in the 80s. 

LULAC condemns Paxton’s election fraud raids as “intimidation”  The group said that searches the attorney general’s office carried out this week targeted at least six Latinos, including a Democrat running for the Texas House.

Liz Cheney is also endorsing Ted Cruz' Democratic opponent Colin Allred, which tells you how Reich-wing Ted Cruz is.  

• Upvote 12
  • WTF 3

5 hours ago, Howl said:

Meanwhile, our corrupt Texas AG Ken Paxton has filed or is preparing to file lawsuits over (normal) efforts to register new voters in these heavily Democratic counties

This is a level of WTAF that I find insanely hard to understand. That there is any dispute over voter registration let alone lawsuits trying to prevent people who are eligible from being registered is just so alien to me. Surely the aim of elections is to encourage as many eligible voters as possible to be registered and to vote? This is why I would prefer opt out voter rolls and everything being run by entirely politically independent bodies.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

TFG’s posts are what would happen if you gave an unlocked phone to a memory care resident. 
image.png.446fa28777a44cce9da94ee5a6c1ac78.png

In case you were curious:

image.png.ff01f658ddd09e481824765ee40555ca.png

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 4

Trump knows the word skullduggery?

image.png.fcd5d1e025ddeef2afcff603053452cd.png

Edited by thoughtful
riffle
  • Upvote 2