IGNORED

Trump 68: A Dangerous Criminal And Weird Old Man Who Is In Serious Mental Decline

GreyhoundFan

2 hours ago, thoughtful said:

Trump knows the word skullduggery?

image.png.fcd5d1e025ddeef2afcff603053452cd.png

I’d not exactly cell his lawyers ‘scholars’. But hey I’m just a girl so what do I know?

• Upvote 4

His followers slam Biden for eating ice cream, but it’s okay when their orange lord and master dies it. 

image.png.2a580dcf89ace15f7ef2117ebdf0cf3a.png

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

His followers slam Biden for eating ice cream, but it’s okay when their orange lord and master dies it. 

image.png.2a580dcf89ace15f7ef2117ebdf0cf3a.png

Small thing, I know, but it shouldn't be a hyphen (except in still-delusional minds), because it's not a span of *5-47 but "&" (Please God, no- unless it's 45-47 years!) 🤣

• Upvote 2

image.thumb.png.803951ef399c5ba6771f7a2aca76e394.png

Hmm. I just saw satire, so I’m not 100% sure if this post. 

• Upvote 8

I hope the internal polling is so much worse for Donald Dumbfuck than what the media is saying.

Harris is going to run some ads to get into Donny's head.

Kamala Harris is trying to get into Donald Trump’s head before Tuesday’s debate, rolling out a new ad featuring scathing assessments of the former president from some former top officials in his administration.

The ad, titled “The Best People,” and shared first with POLITICO, features clips of media interviews with officials from the Trump administration — including Vice President Mike Pence, Secretary of Defense Mark Esper, national security adviser John Bolton, and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley — talking about their decision not to endorse their former boss or warning about the dangers he would pose in a second term.

The ad will run nationally on Fox News and in West Palm Beach — home to Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort — and Philadelphia media markets on Tuesday, the day he will debate Harris for the first time. It will continue to play throughout the week, according to the Harris campaign.

“In 2016 Donald Trump said he would choose only the best people to work in his White House,” a narrator in the ad says. “Now those people have a warning for America: Trump is not fit to be president again.”

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

On 9/6/2024 at 5:04 PM, Howl said:

I just started thinking about this yesterday. 

Trump is in horrible physical health, and his mind is failing. But, like many authoritarian/dictator types, there is no obvious or anointed successor for when Trump falls off his perch, not even one of Trump's nepo sprogs. 

MAGA and narcissist Trump are oblivious, but the vilest of the tech bros saw this vacuum and Voila!, JD Vance.  Unfortunately for them, JD is immensely unlikeable.  Fortunately for JD, in the unlikely scenario where Trump is elected, implements Project 2025 and (likely scenario) can't finish out his term due to death/disability, JD becomes president.  He'll carry out the billionaire techbro policy wet dreams.  Project 2025 will have destroyed governance and the tech bros core policies will  finish dismantling democracy while bleeding the country dry. 

Dystopian, I know.  So, yeah, vote. 

Your thoughts are very close to mine. I'm beginning to believe that the people behind Project 2025  are simply using Trump, who is quite obviously in serious mental decline (or has full-blown dementia of one sort or the other), as a means to attaining the presidency. Trump is the god-king figurehead of the MAGA base and is sure to get their votes. And aided by a ton of gerrymandering, voter suppression and intimidation, they think they have the means to win the election.

Once he's back in the Oval Office, I'm willing to bet that Trump will be gone within a year, most likely by using Amendment 25 to get rid of him. And then... well, things will get bad real fast.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 10

As I was brewing a cup of tea this morning, I wondered if Dr. Ronny has finished perfecting Trump's drug cocktail for the debate tomorrow night.  He's got to stay awake, on his feet, and rant incoherently for 90 minutes.  He'll only have time for one diaper change.  They can take him down with an elephant tranquilizer when it's all over. 

Speaking of diaper changes, Noel Casler worked on The Apprentice and has ALL THE DIRT on the Trumps, which he's tweeted about regularly and the Trumps have never threatened to sue.  He's left Twitter permanently and is now on Substack. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 2

Hide the ketchup bottles.  Liz Cheney called Donnie what he actually is

Liz Cheney has advice for Kamala Harris for her debate next week: “Let Trump be Trump.”

The former Republican Wyoming representative spoke with Atlantic writer Mark Leibovich in Texas on Friday, following her endorsement of Harris for president this week. In her conversation, she shared words of wisdom for Harris—and a brutally honest condemnation of Donald Trump and J.D. Vance.

When asked how Harris should approach Tuesday’s presidential debate against Trump, Cheney responded by saying that Harris should relish the fact that this is an “opportunity [where] Donald Trump gets to show the American people who he is.” And who he is, in her words, is a “misogynistic pig.”

“This is my diplomatic way of saying it: They’re misogynistic pigs,” Cheney said, speaking of Vance and Trump as the audience erupted in applause. “I think that will become clear.”

• Upvote 11

6 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Your thoughts are very close to mine. I'm beginning to believe that the people behind Project 2025  are simply using Trump, who is quite obviously in serious mental decline (or has full-blown dementia of one sort or the other), as a means to attaining the presidency. Trump is the god-king figurehead of the MAGA base and is sure to get their votes. And aided by a ton of gerrymandering, voter suppression and intimidation, they think they have the means to win the election.

Once he's back in the Oval Office, I'm willing to bet that Trump will be gone within a year, most likely by using Amendment 25 to get rid of him. And then... well, things will get bad real fast.

Oh definitely. I doubt they'll even use Amendment 25, Trump will just conveniently die of a heart attack, probably at a time when Vance (assuming he's their chosen figurehead) is publicly appearing on the other side of the country. I think in this scenario it will still start slowly - they want the people they're paying for security to stay on their side - but once they've consolidated power it will move rapidly.

• Upvote 10

12 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.thumb.png.803951ef399c5ba6771f7a2aca76e394.png

Hmm. I just saw satire, so I’m not 100% sure if this post. 

So, she's a communist or a Marxist? 😏

He is an unhinged toddler. 

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Oh definitely. I doubt they'll even use Amendment 25, Trump will just conveniently die of a heart attack, probably at a time when Vance (assuming he's their chosen figurehead) is publicly appearing on the other side of the country. I think in this scenario it will still start slowly - they want the people they're paying for security to stay on their side - but once they've consolidated power it will move rapidly.

I suspect they may have someone else in mind who they feel is unelectable so they haven't put them on the ticket. I know Trump and I think Vance have been promoting the idea that if the vice president knows that a president should be incapacitated for the 25th amendment then the vice President should also be out. I'm wondering if they're going to ram that through and then get rid of both Trump and Vance and put the completely unelectable person they wanted in charge, like Steven Miller.

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 5

59 minutes ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

I haven't clicked on the link yet, but I did have a chuckle at the "will" in the title. It reminded me of this moment in Death Becomes Her:

• Upvote 2

Twitter is already a nasty cess pool; lots of ugliness direct towards VP Harris.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

I don't even want to see it (ETA: Twitter)

He is vile 

Edited by LongTimeLurkerOG
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

2 minutes ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

I don't even want to see it

He is vile 

Oh you should watch! Unless you’re squeamish. She’s completely eviscerating him…

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Oh you should watch! Unless you’re squeamish. She’s completely eviscerating him…

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Oh, I'm watching her bait his ass! 💙 

I meant as far as not wanting to see the cesspool on Twitter 🙂

1 hour ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

Oh, I'm watching her bait his ass! 💙 

I meant as far as not wanting to see the cesspool on Twitter 🙂

Go change yer diaper and have a tantrum donnie

Edited by LongTimeLurkerOG
  • Upvote 2

I'm listening to it via Robrt Reich's youtube channel, which helps me deal with what an insane repetitive shit he is. Harris is doing a great job.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

So true:

image.png.9ef9f9649b919fe0205cbaa78e554163.png

image.png.e3dd4d8a7de02aeaabcc23cb27619302.png

image.png.0b65007a53587ad3945f4a8653a6f5ad.png

• Upvote 8
  • Love 3

He can't answer:

• Upvote 3

image.png.5e6ad17c4d690ed5d298d5819768f1d4.png

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8

7 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.5e6ad17c4d690ed5d298d5819768f1d4.png

Could you hear what he was saying even when his mic was muted? I imagine him just standing there muttering and fuming 

So how late is Trump going to be up tweeting? Will he sleep at out or will he be up all night?

Just now, onekidanddone said:

Could you hear what he was saying even when his mic was muted? I imagine him just standing there muttering and fuming 

In the picture that others have posted, he looks apoplectic throughout the debate. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

You could hear yammering, but not the actual words.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2