IGNORED

Trump 68: A Dangerous Criminal And Weird Old Man Who Is In Serious Mental Decline

GreyhoundFan

3 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

So how late is Trump going to be up tweeting? Will he sleep at out or will he be up all night?

In the picture that others have posted, he looks apoplectic throughout the debate. 

I’d say he’s going to be up until someone slips Ambiem into his Diet Coke around noon Thursday 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1

image.png.d93bc28191ac0eae44e8653b45fed318.png

• Upvote 10

I've cruised around the WWW a little and I would say most the comments say trump won the debate. 

I think he did too unfortunately. I don't think Harris really said anything powerful and should have spoken more to americans rather than trump. All trump had to do was not seem too crazy and I would say he succeeded at that. People generally are forgiving of his nasty personality for some reason. And I don't think he needed to say anything on border and economy as he already has favorable views from people on those. He avoided answering most the tricky questions and I don't think Harris was very good at pinning him down on anything.  She has some good zingers but I didn't feel like she came off as particular inspiring. 

I'll be very curious what undecided people may be thinking. It's hard to understand their viewpoints. Because trump seems insane to me so I don't understand anybody who doesn't see that. But people do see it that way. 

• Downvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • Confused 3
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1

Senile...

• Upvote 5

Oh, for fuck's sake...

• WTF 4
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh, for fuck's sake...

He  really did a good job of mixing his bizarre ideas in one sentence there, didn't he?

The only thing that would make it Trumpier would be if the next sentence had been "And there are millions of them, sitting in prisons eating cats, numbers like nobody's ever seen, because she let them in, with Hannibal Lecter and the shark!"

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, LongTimeLurkerOG said:

We know he's a vile POS, but his thoughts and what he has said about people with disabilities... even family members. That's the gist of the article. I've heard some of it previously, but just continues to confirm... He is worse than Satan (Cheney.) he also invoked Germany at the end of the debate. No, we do not want to go back. and I think the continued "WW3" was dog whistling, too. 

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

He  really did a good job of mixing his bizarre ideas in one sentence there, didn't he?

The only thing that would make it Trumpier would be if the next sentence had been "And there are millions of them, sitting in prisons eating cats, numbers like nobody's ever seen, because she let them in, with Hannibal Lecter and the shark!"

To make it even trumpier:  big, strong men came to him with tears in their eyes, saying, "sir, you must save us."

image.png.b3afab3730d5b7f0bc620c8c3fe36326.png

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

To make it even trumpier:  big, strong men came to him with tears in their eyes, saying, "sir, you must save us."

You're right - how could I forget to add a "sir" story?

He's so deranged.

• Upvote 6

45 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Senile...

Hold the phone!!111!!111

He said he lost by a whisker?  So he admitted the 2020 claims of fraud was all a lie. Can this be used against him in court?

• Upvote 2

image.png.77af281c047e820f3cb90a4d19263c0e.png

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Not me...

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

LOL

• Haha 7

image.png.89ca9a83da9e9eeddb17868b95f6eab0.png

• Haha 17
  • Love 1

He is such a sore loser.

A really, really sore loser, the likes of which have never been seen before.

He's also very pissed that he couldn't say anything he wanted without it being debunked.

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

16 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

He is such a sore loser.

A really, really sore loser, the likes of which have never been seen before.

He's also very pissed that he couldn't say anything he wanted without it being debunked.

People are coming up to me with tears in their eyes and are saying ‘sir you just got your ass handed to you’

• Haha 14

image.png.8e82cc0702e7de4e8c9e1b88f443b555.png

• Eyeroll 6
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.8e82cc0702e7de4e8c9e1b88f443b555.png

I’m all for a rematch but this time I want a buzzer and flashing lights every time he tells a lie 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

13 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.b3afab3730d5b7f0bc620c8c3fe36326.png

To be fair to his debate team you could give him all the debate training in the world, but his brain will still be swiss cheese.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 11

I think, when he talked about things being debunked, in the debate and maybe on Fox, he was trying to say that bad things that were said about him had been debunked. I'm pretty sure that's what he meant when talking about Charlottesville, at least.

By  the time he got to the Fox call, he might have been substituting "debunked" (which would mean that he was admitting his statements were false, which we know he wouldn't do), when he really meant "contradicted" or "challenged." 

He just (of course) couldn't put a sentence together.

And (also of course) he was lying. In the debate, IIRC, he said something about the next sentence making it clear that he wasn't praising neo-Nazis. Well, Donald, here it is in context, with the  previous and following sentences:

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

Doesn't change a thing for me, Donald - you're a dangerous racist sack of shit.

I tend to think the same way about Trump's ramblings as I do about Bro Gary's. After the obvious reaction any decent person would have ("what he's saying doesn't make sense, and what little I can fathom sounds vile"), my brain gets to work trying to figure out what those statements could possibly mean in their warped heads (and those of their followers, since the idea that anyone understands and agrees is even more bizarre).

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

People are coming up to me with tears in their eyes and are saying ‘sir you just got your ass handed to you’

I'm swiping that.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, TuringMachine said:

To be fair to his debate team you could give him all the debate training in the world, but his brain will still be swiss cheese.

There is where Harris’s strategy of provoking him is 🔥. Because there is no way to train him for emotional regulation. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

I fear what is going to happen if Trump doesn’t win.  His supporters are going to go on the attack. 

• I Agree 4

43 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

I fear what is going to happen if Trump doesn’t win.  His supporters are going to go on the attack. 

Yep

Throw them in jail, too

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

This was taken as he left the stage. He may bluff and bluster now, but he knows he was utterly defeated.

image.thumb.png.199615b42406142cefb589ba337c353c.png

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1