IGNORED

Jason and Maddie 1: There's a Jason? He's engaged.

Coconut Flan

image.png.cc8cf0070789bd504c6f3bbbb9fa6eee.png

So even I need text and not just a photo so I'm grumping at people making me work on Sunday morning. 😏

No, truly "There's a Jason?" will become an official family soon.  We've been following the Duggars too long.  😁

• Haha 21
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

image.png.cc8cf0070789bd504c6f3bbbb9fa6eee.png

So even I need text and not just a photo so I'm grumping at people making me work on Sunday morning. 😏

No, truly "There's a Jason?" will become an official family soon.  We've been following the Duggars too long.  😁

Definitely an FJ t Shirt idea!!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

This seems to be a good place to summarize some of the things we know about Madison (Maddie) Grace Jones. She will turn 21 in October and appears to be a junior in college in Kentucky studying Education. It appears that she was co-enrolled in a community college during her last year of high school, so it’s possible that she could be graduating before spring 2026.  She attended public school (and was one of her schools’s many valedictorians) in Tennessee, the same school system where her mom has been a teacher for over 25 years and her dad is on the school board. Her mom has advanced degrees in Education. She has one younger brother. I didn’t get too specific with names, etc. I’m sure there’s more people could share if they want (or if I’m wrong about something). I really hope that Maddie will actually work as a teacher and that their future kids go to public school.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 16

At least if she does homeschool their blessings it should be much better than what her husband grew up (not) learning.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 5

44 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

How old is Jason? He will always be a lost boy to me. 

He's 24.  Date of Birth April 21, 2000, 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 9

I have hopes their kids will get a decent education, either in a traditional school setting or from a parent who understands how kids learn.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

Wasn't it Jill's podcast interview where she mentioned one of the brothers asking for advice on dating without having too much parental involvement? Now I'm convinced more than ever it was about Jason. Engaged to a girl who went to public school and whose parents are heavily involved in the school system....that screams "I want to get married and live a mainstream life" to me. Public PDA, touching, hugging, etc before engagement....they look like a regular young couple. I wouldn't be the least surprised if they have kids in public school. 

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 5

Jason is always the 1 I forget! And isn’t he the one who fell in the pit? 

• Upvote 6

44 minutes ago, justpassingthru said:

That's bold she changed her username already 

she made a new account, she still has her old one that's private under Maddie jones

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Jason is always the 1 I forget! And isn’t he the one who fell in the pit? 

He is. I'm not proud of these but ..

Spoiler

RDT_20240902_1528531724671205279212234.thumb.jpg.e53d8bfb60ac5a61b4fc69ca5da31257.jpg

Spoiler

RDT_20240902_1529003568080933044373734.jpg.dc8701469fb0ee367fbe3df2b600ad13.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 9

3 hours ago, justpassingthru said:

That's bold she changed her username already 

She created a new account to lock in her new name. It's normal because people will swipe those up and then try and and sell them the person for ridiculous prices. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, dawn9476 said:

Close up pic with a good look at the ring.

10.png

Ma'am, fall isn't for another 3 weeks

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 3

Climatological fall begins September 1.

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 1

Climatologically speaking, we're in summer until November here 🥵🥵

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1
  • I Agree 4

Climatological seasons are determined by the weather service for their record keeping purposes.  

• Upvote 3

My fall displays are already up around my house. We have such a short window before the snow falls that I decorate Sept 1st. 

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

Close up pic with a good look at the ring.

10.png

Oh lord she looks like a baby... 

I so do not get the desire to marry so young. GO forth be wild and free sew your wild oats

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

Can someone enlighten me where „there’s a Jason?“ came from? Did someone comment it here or on Instagram?

11 minutes ago, GreenBeans said:

Can someone enlighten me where „there’s a Jason?“ came from? Did someone comment it here or on Instagram?

It’s sort of a running joke that we can’t remember the middle Duggar sons’ names.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

11 hours ago, LillyP said:

Wasn't it Jill's podcast interview where she mentioned one of the brothers asking for advice on dating without having too much parental involvement? Now I'm convinced more than ever it was about Jason. Engaged to a girl who went to public school and whose parents are heavily involved in the school system....that screams "I want to get married and live a mainstream life" to me. Public PDA, touching, hugging, etc before engagement....they look like a regular young couple. I wouldn't be the least surprised if they have kids in public school. 

Isn’t this the same Duggar son who defied Jim Bob by going to Josh’s trail, posted his response to Josh’s sentence in a way that showed he understood the issue, and lived in a tree house to get away from Jim Bob? 

If so, I like this kid. I hope he pursues his own education if he’s interested. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4