IGNORED

Jason and Maddie 1: There's a Jason? He's engaged.

Coconut Flan

Jason is getting sued by a person who attempted to buy one of his flips. Fraud (acting as a contractor without a license) is the biggest charge. Shoddy work (shocker, I know) was another issue. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 20

2 hours ago, marmalade said:

Jason is getting sued by a person who attempted to buy one of his flips. Fraud (acting as a contractor without a license) is the biggest charge. Shoddy work (shocker, I know) was another issue. 

Buy used, save the difference strikes again.

Ok seriously, I hate that fundies advertise themselves as righteous rule-followers when they are notorious for ignoring regulation that doesn't suit them. Would not be surprised if more fraud and financial crimes came from this family in the future. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 15

I know he used to have a legit license at some point so why would he let his license expire if he was still working as a contractor? isn't  kepping a license renewed a lot easier than getting it in the first place? Seems very odd to let it expire.

JimBob is going to lose all the money he earned exploiting his children by paying lawyers and fines.

Interesting that Jason already had a company named after his fiancee created in june 2023.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

43 minutes ago, llucie said:

I know he used to have a legit license at some point so why would he let his license expire if he was still working as a contractor? isn't  kepping a license renewed a lot easier than getting it in the first place? Seems very odd to let it expire.

JimBob is going to lose all the money he earned exploiting his children by paying lawyers and fines.

Interesting that Jason already had a company named after his fiancee created in june 2023.

Really? What’s it called? 

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Really? What’s it called? 

Madison holdings LLC, he could have know her since then.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Plus, they're not even married and she's actively using the madisonduggar IG handle. The whole thing just seems a bit weird to me.

• I Agree 7

12 minutes ago, viii said:

Plus, they're not even married and she's actively using the madisonduggar IG handle. The whole thing just seems a bit weird to me.

Because fans will make accounts as them so it's just easier for her to get the account know. Plus she will probably be like abbie and still use her personal account

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, RebeccaRay said:

Because fans will make accounts as them so it's just easier for her to get the account know. Plus she will probably be like abbie and still use her personal account

Yes, I understand making the account before a fan can. What I think is weird is using the account before you're actually married. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

And if he was already creating a company with her name in june 2023 i asume they had not just met that month, they must have been already pretty serious and known ech other for a while. So thats a pretty long relationship for a Duggar, maybe the longest?

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, llucie said:

Madison Whatever LLC is Jason's partner. I've forgotten his name, but he has backed Duggars with money in the past. He donated under 3 different companies to Jed's! latest failed campaign. 

• Thank You 9

19 hours ago, llucie said:

It’s fine, Derrick will represent him, they’ve got a lawyer in the family so it’s all good. /s

Derrick made a wise choice being a prosecutor instead of a defense attorney, otherwise he’d forever be bailing out his in-laws. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 22

8 hours ago, marmalade said:

Madison Whatever LLC is Jason's partner. I've forgotten his name, but he has backed Duggars with money in the past. He donated under 3 different companies to Jed's! latest failed campaign. 

Yes sorry, i just saw that. Aparently it belongs to someone called William Ross Little, so the Madison name may be an entire coincidence.

• Upvote 7

On 9/13/2024 at 9:02 AM, llucie said:

Yes sorry, i just saw that. Aparently it belongs to someone called William Ross Little, so the Madison name may be an entire coincidence.

Yeah. It sounds like the Duggars have a Sugar Daddy in him. I guess he's based in Louisiana but is a Sugar Daddy for Duggar types all over the country.

• Upvote 3

On 9/14/2024 at 9:00 PM, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Here's a local story about Jason and the lawsuit. I'm not sure it adds anything new, but I'm posting it here just in case. 

Link to the story

this is basically/similar to whatever conflict was with Austin in the past, right?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

this is basically/similar to whatever conflict was with Austin in the past, right?

With the addition of fraud. Jason was building without a license. 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, marmalade said:

With the addition of fraud. Jason was building without a license. 

I just don’t understand fundies and their reluctance/refusal to comply with the necessary licences and permits. It’s almost as if they don’t think that they live in the real world!!

• Upvote 10
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, Angelface said:

I just don’t understand fundies and their reluctance/refusal to comply with the necessary licences and permits. It’s almost as if they don’t think that they live in the real world!!

They don't trust big government unless it's regulating what to do with a woman's body. 

"I'm a God-fearing Christian. How dare the government tell me if it's good work or not! Of course I will do good work, because I'm one of God's chosen ones."

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

They don't trust big government unless it's regulating what to do with a woman's body. 

"I'm a God-fearing Christian. How dare the government tell me if it's good work or not! Of course I will do good work, because I'm one of God's chosen ones."

Government regulation is for lesser people, they don’t need regulation. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

1 minute ago, Tangy Bee said:

Give him a break....he's been distracted by love😏

yeah god gave men two brains and not enough blood to run both at the same time 

lol 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

On 9/13/2024 at 3:26 PM, GuineaPigCourtship said:

And here I was hoping it was just named after one of the many family scandals. /s

What else are they supposed to do, they’ve ran out of J names. 

Some possible future company names: 

Sin in the Camp LLC

We Forgave Josh Inc

Sibling Sexual Abuse & Co

Child Endangerment Group

Counting the Cost Esquire

Cheating the Tax Man CPA

What else?

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

yeah god gave men two brains and not enough blood to run both at the same time 

lol 

I'm not convinced there's enough to run one. Or that either qualifies as a brain.

2 hours ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

What else are they supposed to do, they’ve ran out of J names. 

Some possible future company names: 

Sin in the Camp LLC

We Forgave Josh Inc

Sibling Sexual Abuse & Co

Child Endangerment Group

Counting the Cost Esquire

Cheating the Tax Man CPA

What else?

It Was The Woman's Fault LTD

• Haha 3