IGNORED

Jason and Maddie 1: There's a Jason? He's engaged.

Coconut Flan

Interesting. Usually the Duggar use fake dates that after the wedding so people won't know when the real date is. I wouldn't be surprised if they were married before October 3rd. 

I also am surprised the wedding is this fast. I hope she is able to finish college.

• Upvote 2

On 9/18/2024 at 10:59 PM, Tdoc72 said:

I kind of hope that it is a different Jason & Maddie and they just get random gifts from strangers. 

The Etsy page, which calls him "Jase," has a date of Oct. 10 (also a Thursday right?) I hope someone buys this: image.thumb.png.deeb5344c99727e1d9b2260b1c347891.png

Edited by HereticHick
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

I think I'm gonna have to send that to my husband as a new decor idea.

I think a Krispy Kreme neon sign above the bed would be great for Quiverfull couples. image.png.6458c68f7c3e5f1518bd4105b3f291c4.png

• Disgust 1
  • Haha 13

51 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Oh if this is true and they are keeping that sign above their bed:laughing-rolling::laughing-rollingyellow:.

If they put it above the bed I hope somebody puts a t and an apostrophe between the I and the s.... 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

On 9/18/2024 at 7:55 AM, Meggo said:

On a Thursday? What a weird day (that isn't also a holiday) to get married on. 

I'm a wedding photographer in a resort area, and I often have weekday weddings! Mostly because when people come to my area they come for a whole week or at least an extended trip, and vacation cottages often rent Saturday-Saturday, so it's hard to get married on a changeover day. 

One of my friends just attended a wedding yesterday, on a Thursday! It was a black tie wedding, local to the couple getting married - though a TON of their guests had to travel. Our husbands (and the groom) are all in the same industry and so they have flexible schedules making it not a big deal to be "off" on a weekday for a wedding. As it happened the couple didn't want to wait too long to get married and planning less than a year out all the venues they liked were already booked on weekends.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 3

On 9/21/2024 at 5:08 AM, HereticHick said:

The Etsy page, which calls him "Jase," has a date of Oct. 10 (also a Thursday right?) I hope someone buys this: image.thumb.png.deeb5344c99727e1d9b2260b1c347891.png

oh man imagine fucking under that?

puke 

• Disgust 1
  • Haha 3

I’ve been to two Thursday weddings, both were on a Thursday because of the venue. One was at a popular bar that only does private events Mon-Thurs. the other was a very popular r wedding spot that was much more affordable on the Thursday than it would have been on a weekend. 

• Upvote 4

On 9/24/2024 at 5:07 AM, Giraffe said:

I downvote you!

I'll take it. I'm sorry lol 

I'll show myself to the prayer closet now lol

second time in recent times last time was for making people think of Jason's penis touching back lol 

Thought I would try to throw that one back in since I am headed to the closet anyway. 

• Haha 2
  • Love 1

I haven’t been keeping up with the Duggars too closely, I have been over in the Rod thread mostly. My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw that Maddie Grace is a student at the University of the Cumberlands. My youngest son is a student there in his second year. He is a week away from his 20th birthday, and started there as an education Major. I almost asked him if he’s met her, but then I remembered that he noped out of education after two days of class. (He realized pretty quickly that it wasn’t for him.) He’s loving the school. The semesters are split into two 8 week sessions, with students taking two or three classes every day mon- thurs. The campus basically closes every Friday for a 3 day weekend. It makes it very convenient for the sports teams to travel. (There are a lot of sports teams) Also, a lot of classes are offered online for undergrads, so it is possible to be on campus very little.) He started with education because the college puts you in classrooms right away, the first semester, instead of just the last semester of student teaching. He has no patience for kids so I was very happy he switched to business.  So it is possible Maddie could be doing classes online with a placement in a local school. From what I have seen on my visits to the area, the campus is beautiful, and while it is a Christian college, it does not shove it down your throat. Campus activities are always well attended and very co-ed. Lots of non modest clothing wandering around. If Maddie Grace graduates, she will have a better education than the Duggars by far. I hope they have a happy life together, as maybe a little more mainstream Christians. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 12

On 9/18/2024 at 1:45 PM, Kiki03910 said:

I looked up Newport TN out of curiosity. It's a really beautiful area.

Ummm, I really hope they aren’t getting married in Newport in less than a week!!  Hurricane flooding has washed out  part of the highway (I-40) to the east, & the dam (Waterville, also known as Walter‘s) on the state line above Newport is failing & Newport is being evacuated. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Ummm, I really hope they aren’t getting married in Newport in less than a week!!  Hurricane flooding has washed out  part of the highway (I-40) to the east, & the dam (Waterville, also known as Walter‘s) on the state line above Newport is failing & Newport is being evacuated. 

I have friends in Asheville and Hendersonville NC. It's a nightmare in western NC and eastern TN right now.

• Love 3

56 minutes ago, Kiki03910 said:

I have friends in Asheville and Hendersonville NC. It's a nightmare in western NC and eastern TN right now.

Water came into a hospital so quickly in Tennessee that they had to evacuate staff and patients from the roof via helicopter.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, FiveAcres said:

Water came into a hospital so quickly in Tennessee that they had to evacuate staff and patients from the roof via helicopter.

A friend sent me this meme.

IMG_1346_20240926_165326.jpg.0cf1d11b5a3e9d3ea414ee470b765ff5.jpg

• Upvote 1