IGNORED

Laura Loomer: The Craziest of Them All?

Howl

Laura Loomer has now popped up hugging on Trump and accompanying him all of his recent travels.  WTF?   From Twitter today: Michelle Goldberg just called Laura Loomer "one of Donald Trump's emotional support lunatics" and come on, hats off to her for that one. 

It's like David Frum @davidfrum succinctly said today:  The fascistic Trump advisers and the crooked Trump advisers are united with the stupid, the cowardly, and the opportunistic Trump advisers in their horror that they have all collectively been displaced by a batshit-crazy Trump adviser.

Frum linked this CNN article:  Laura Loomer, far-right provocateur who spread 9/11 conspiracy theory, influencing Trump as he searches for a message

She was at Trump's side at the 9-11 memorial service and she is the last person who should have been there. 

Avowed White Nationalist Islamaphobe (she's cozying up to Neo-Nazi Nick Fuentes), Loomer puts out extremely ugly, cruel and racist posts on social media.  One social media person noted that she is literally dangerous crazy.  Apparently she's been hospitalized in a psychiatric facility twice.  How bad are her posts?  MTG and Loomer are busy with a hair-pulling, face-scratching b***h fight on Twitter.  Marge thinks that Loomer is too extreme with her racist comments and is giving the loving, welcoming MAGA movement a bad name.  No, SRSLY, this is happening. 

Loomer on someone's podcast last week: “They talk in their little DEI Shaniqua voices…Kamala Harris, Letitia James,and Fani Willis. Like, all of the like meritless DEI Shanique Talk the same way. It’s very obnoxious the way they talk.” 

I'm just hoping someone has their phone on "record" when she and Trump are talking and one or both of them uses the N word. 

And where did Loomer get her start?  Roger Stone, of course, and the Stop the Steal movement. 

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • Thank You 5

3 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

I wonder if she is hoping to replace Melania. 

Melania may be hoping so.

• Haha 14
  • I Agree 1

39 minutes ago, FiveAcres said:

Melania may be hoping so.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is and I get a feeling Melania would fight this one tooth and nail. I don't know why tbh, but I would take her if they fought over him. I think she would kick Loomer ass. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she is and I get a feeling Melania would fight this one tooth and nail. I don't know why tbh, but I would take her if they fought over him. I think she would kick Loomer ass. 

I think Loomer is  younger but I believe they are equally mean. Of course, Melania is in pretty good shape with all the tennis that she plays.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Too extreme for MTG, 😳!

He surrounds himself with the absolute worst people. Pillow guy?  Rudy G?  That lady lawyer who talked about Jewish space lasers (blocked her name from my memory)?  And yet people will still vote for him. We still have to worry about Harris losing the election. 😔

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

22 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

I wonder if she is hoping to replace Melania. 

They seem creepily affectionate and, as noted, very huggy in a "not just friends" sort of way.  

I'm sure Stephen Miller sees what she says and posts on social media and thinks, "Maybe I need to up my game".  Truly, she's that awful. On the plus side...there's no plus side for the Republicans on this one. 

I hope MSM smells blood and gives Trump no quarter. This is very click worthy.  Loomer appeals to no one but those who are to the right of MAGA -- the worst of the worst -- raging White Nationalists, Neo Nazis and whatever creepers and incels are out there in the far reich field. 

MAGA who think Trump and Melania are just the cutest couple will think she's like a daughter to him, which considering his lustful remarks about Ivanka isn't a good thing either. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 6
  • Disgust 2

His need for narcissistic supply must be insane at this point. I suspect that as he de-compensates, he will increasingly come to resent and fear his more rational advisors, and cling to those who do nothing but tell him how wonderful he is for showing his ass and promoting conspiracy theories. Yesterday, he revived the "kamabla" nickname for Harris, which he had quit using probably because one of his advisors managed to convince him that he was coming across as old and confused, not snarky. However, when he trotted it out yesterday on the clip that I saw, I got a real "you are not the boss of me" vibe. There was the same sly sneakiness of a senior who is hiding away the sweets she doesn't want to share with others.

I suspect at some point Loomer will try to convince him that Thiel and Vance are planning to invoke the 25th amendment on him after he is inaugurated. (It could be true! It would be irresponsible not to speculate.)

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

22 hours ago, FiveAcres said:

I think Loomer is  younger but I believe they are equally mean. Of course, Melania is in pretty good shape with all the tennis that she plays.

Loomer is younger by 23 years. She is only 31. Hard to believe since she has that weird AF getting older Mar-lago, Real Housewives face remodel. So younger than 3/5 of Trump’s children, and he could easily be her grandfather. 
It’s actually pretty terrifying if she’s the side chick or God Forbid, because Mrs. Trump IV . She is the looniest, most dangerously paranoid of all his many circus freaks. 

1 hour ago, Howl said:

They seem creepily affectionate and, as noted, very huggy in a "not just friends" sort of way.  

I'm sure Stephen Miller sees what she says and posts on social media and thinks, "Maybe I need to up my game".  Truly, she's that awful. On the plus side...there's no plus side for the Republicans on this one. 

I hope MSM smells blood and gives Trump no quarter. This is very click worthy.  Loomer appeals to no one but those who are to the right of MAGA -- the worst of the worst -- raging White Nationalists, Neo Nazis and whatever creepers and incels are out there in the far reich field. 

MAGA who think Trump and Melania are just the cutest couple will think she's like a daughter to him, which considering his lustful remarks about Ivanka isn't a good thing either. 

Sadly I think you overestimate the common decency of the true MAGA and very unhappy man community. I think there’s a not small number of people who would looovee to see Trump in a new “romance” for the entertainment value. They’d give him props for trading in Melania for someone younger and more fawning. They’d be over the moon for the extravaganza of a White House wedding - can you imagine the level of tackiness?? The actual conservatives will write it off as just another quirk, they forgive everything else he does anyway. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

3 hours ago, Mama Mia said:

Loomer is younger by 23 years.

78 - 31 = 47 years difference. 

I think the speculation on their relationship just reached a tipping point yesterday.  Looney Loomer is trending on Twitter. 

I just read a Seth Abramson post - he's been speculating about this for quite some time, but posted again yesterday how incredibly dangerous she is. 

My opinion: She's especially dangerous if she's picking up the slack for Trump's mental decline.  If it gets to the point where she's gatekeeping and aides have to go through her to get to Trump, **** will be hitting the fan.  

Seth Abramson says Steve Bannon claims Trump has had 100 mistresses.  I always assumed Trump had a side piece or prostitutes on call for his frequent trips to Mar-a-Lago and Bedminster (New Jersey gold club) during his presidency. 

Melania and Trump haven't had a true marriage for many, many years, certainly not while he was president and maybe she hung around until Barron was old enough to go to college, which is this year. Now that Barron is off to college in NYC, that will be her excuse to hang out in the big city.  

Melania is rumored to have a very long-term relationship with an age appropriate guy who is head of global security for Tiffanys Jewelry and she'll stay in New York if Trump is elected.  

• Upvote 7

53 minutes ago, Howl said:

My opinion: She's especially dangerous if she's picking up the slack for Trump's mental decline.  If it gets to the point where she's gatekeeping and aides have to go through her to get to Trump, **** will be hitting the fan.  

So deliciously ironic that this is what the Republicans are accusing the Biden administration of. I know that someone was saying that they wanted a law that if the vice president were covering for the president not being able to do their job with conditions such as dementia, alzheimer's, or others then the vice President should be impeached. What should be done with the president's piece on the side?

• Upvote 4

Loomer is also a pro-Putin mouthpiece and  Kremlin asset, regularly posting pro-Russia talking points about Ukraine and what ever else Russia wants. 

And as @nickreeves9876 pointed out on Twitter: Trump is surrounded by Putin tools. Indeed, his campaign is indistinguishable from a Russian fifth column operation.

One more thing: she got cut off on someone's podcast when she started talking about murdering Democrats. 

• Upvote 6

Josh Marshall (Talking Points Memo) yesterday on Twitter:

No idea what the truth is with these two weirdos, Trump and Looms. What I keep seeing though is that none of the people in the mix, the trail reporters, the high level campaign people, the electeds near the campaign are treating this like she just has his ear.

All sorts of freaks have his ear. Totally hard core freaks. That’s just not that big a deal. But if you follow the reporting the whole GOP is REALLY REALLY UPSET about this. Like really upset. Like it’s something very bad. So what is that additional thing?

It’s like there’s some kryptonite in the mix and a lot of people know about it and they absolutely want it tossed off the boat. So what is the kryptonite? 

One thing is that there is specuation that Laura Loomer is pregnant.  She does wear form fitting clothes and there is a little tummy showing. Time will tell if she's preggers or just has a normal tum. 

1 hour ago, zeebaneighba said:

23 years younger than Melania, I think.

Ahhhh, I get it now. Thank you. 

• Upvote 5

Well I am here for this drama. Lots of women in his inner circle competing to have his ear (including MGT) and the fur will fly. Kimberly must be thinking, dang I shoulda set my sights on senior.

My guess is the angst is over her Russian ties + mistress status because that combination is a security nightmare.

I expect this to have zero impact on the evangelical vote. Even if there is an abortion or a baby. 

• Upvote 5

Thls is starting to sound like the last days of the Romanovs.

The Romonovs were the last ruling family of Russia. They were incredibly corrupt. They also had the genetic problem of hemophilia, which is a genetic problem in which the blood doesn't clot properly and is mainly expressed in male offspring. (This mutation is hypothesized to have started in Queen Victoria. Since the theory of the day was that marriages between Royals would stabilize Europe, the prolific offspring of Queen Victoria spread the mutation through Europe.)  The Romonovs were plagued with it, and Rasputin, a Orthodox Catholic monk, claimed to be able to cure the male heir who was extremely ill with the disease, which was believed by Queen Alexandra, Czar Nicholas' German wife. People hated Czar Nicholas and his German wife; Rasputin was killed by the haters; and Czar Nicholas attempted to lead the army. This led to massive defeat, the successful Bolshevik uprising, and that led to Stalin and the establishment of the USSR.

I suspect that Loomer just has a pooch. Some women do, even women who have never been pregnant. I think DJT has been shooting blanks for a long time, and I suspect that his third wife may have had medical help to get pregnant with their only son.  However, I do suspect that Loomer has acquired what elder abuse experts would call "undue influence" over DJT, and if I were a person on DJT's staff, I would be quite concerned, both for DJT and my own future. (Of course, if I were on DJT's staff, I would slit my own throat and consider it a mercy killing.)

• Upvote 7

9 hours ago, Howl said:

78 - 31 = 47 years difference. 

I think the speculation on their relationship just reached a tipping point yesterday.  Looney Loomer is trending on Twitter. 

I just read a Seth Abramson post - he's been speculating about this for quite some time, but posted again yesterday how incredibly dangerous she is. 

Seth Abramson says Steve Bannon claims Trump has had 100 mistresses.  I always assumed Trump had a side piece or prostitutes on call for his frequent trips to Mar-a-Lago and Bedminster (New Jersey gold club) during his presidency. 

Melania and Trump haven't had a true marriage for many, many years, certainly not while he was president and maybe she hung around until Barron was old enough to go to college, which is this year. Now that Barron is off to college in NYC, that will be her excuse to hang out in the big city.  

Melania is rumored to have a very long-term relationship with an age appropriate guy who is head of global security for Tiffanys Jewelry and she'll stay in New York if Trump is elected.  

Sorry - I meant Laura Loomer is 23 years younger than Melania. Who is already 24 years younger than her husband.  I don’t generally have an issue with big age gaps, but when the gap is big enough that you could be the grandparent of your partner….? No thanks. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Laura Loomer has a history of doing very odd things, including the time she handcuffed herself to the front door of the Twitter HG Building in San Francisco when Twitter deplatformed her for hate speech. (This was pre-Musk Twitter.) Twitter management welcomed her to stay as long as she wanted and people went in and out by another door. Eventually, Loomer asked the police to get bolt cutters to remove the handcuffs, since she apparently didn't have the key.

She apparently got cut off from one podcast when she started threatening to kill all the Democrats. It is rumored that she has been involuntarily committed to behavioral health facilities.

Since she is totally unpredictable, his staff may be concerned for DJT's physical safety the next time she goes off the rails. I wonder if he keeps Secret Service protection in the room with him when he is getting his pants pressed. 

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, FiveAcres said:

Laura Loomer has a history of doing very odd things, including the time she handcuffed herself to the front door of the Twitter HG Building in San Francisco when Twitter deplatformed her for hate speech

She made a recent histrionic post on SM that she would chain herself to a door again (not sure which door) if Trump was sent to prison. Really, it was nuts and ranted about sacrificing oneself for the Tangerine Terror. 

I'm going to follow this Loomer story carefully, to see if coverage sinks or it gains traction.  

I'll post this in the Trump thread as well.  Some Twitterati may be familiar with Nick Carmody. He's a lawyer/psychologist who is famous (infamous) for  nested tweets that are somewhat hard to follow, but he deconstructs the MAGA phenomenon and why, for example, even if Trump is exposed as having an affair with Loomer and she's pregnant with his child, it won't change the minds of the MAGA hard core. 

There are three main elements to Carmody's take on MAGA: tribalism, dopamine hits and cognitive dissonance. 

He unrolled one Twitter thread on his Patreon account here: The Non-falsifiability of the Trump myth.....

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

2 hours ago, FiveAcres said:

Eventually, Loomer asked the police to get bolt cutters to remove the handcuffs, since she apparently didn't have the key.

IIRC she needed the bathroom rather badly after a couple of hours... apparently she hadn't thought that far ahead...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

IIRC she needed the bathroom rather badly after a couple of hours... apparently she hadn't thought that far ahead...

I am sure if she had asked politely someone would have given her a bucket and a privacy screen.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Howl said:

She made a recent histrionic post on SM that she would chain herself to a door again (not sure which door) if Trump was sent to prison. Really, it was nuts and ranted about sacrificing oneself for the Tangerine Terror. 

Really? Cool! Do we have to cut her off when she thinks it's a bad idea or can we just leave her chained there? 

Choices have consequences Laura.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Really? Cool! Do we have to cut her off when she thinks it's a bad idea or can we just leave her chained there? 

Choices have consequences Laura.

All kidding aside, the warden and staff would probably prevent her from doing so in the first place.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, FiveAcres said:

All kidding aside, the warden and staff would probably prevent her from doing so in the first place.

Exactly. Nobody gets to the visitation area of a prison without first going through a remote gate and then security. Knock herself out.

• Upvote 3

Life comes at ya' fast, Ms. Loomer.  Word on the street is that she's been banned from the Trump campaign plane and banned from physical access to Trump

The campaign aides and advisors were probably ******* bricks and laid down the law because the visuals were so bad. Plus Loomer was posting sexual remarks.  

On the other hand, they can easily meet up in private at Mar-a-Lago. 

Still some speculation that she's preggers but it's still at the rampant speculation stage. 

• Upvote 6