IGNORED

Laura Loomer: The Craziest of Them All?

Howl

13 hours ago, Howl said:

even if Trump is exposed as having an affair with Loomer and she's pregnant with his child, it won't change the minds of the MAGA hard core. 

The fundies especially like to say that God sends imperfect people to do his perfect will, and they cite King Cyrus, aka Cyrus the Great of Persia as precedent. Yes, he allowed the Jews, as well as other conquered people, to rebuild their homelands, after previous rulers sought to assimilate the people they conquered. BUT! Cyrus was not a liar, a womanizer, a tax cheat, or a felon with multiple convictions. He was inclusive, he didn't demonize the people who weren't like him. You might even say he celebrated diversity. He was a pagan, he was not inherently evil. Meanwhile the Jews had become idolators.

In short, if fundies want to compare themselves to the 6th century BCE Jews, they aren't far off. But when they compare Orange Florida Man to King Cyrus, they are about as far off the mark as it's possible to get.

Edited by Black Aliss
  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

37 minutes ago, bea said:

Hate ages you - take a look at Alex Jones some time.

Erma Gerd! Alex Jones is only 50?  Is that possible?  Hate,  steroids and likely other stimulant drugs have done in Alex Jones. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, Howl said:

Erma Gerd! Alex Jones is only 50?  Is that possible?  Hate,  steroids and likely other stimulant drugs have done in Alex Jones. 

He's also an alcoholic, which ages you pretty badly.

I'm not sure what cosmetic surgeries Laura Loomer has had, but she needs to ask for her money back.

• Upvote 2

Latest internet rumor (and it is a total rumor)has Loomer pregnant. 

If it’s true:

1. ew

2. yet another example of his lack of Christian values 

3. would she avail herself of the privilege to exercise control over her reproductive rights, and how will that play in Peoria?

4. Possibility of another poor kid without a chance of a healthy upbringing 

5. Double ew

I wonder if that would override any sort of prenup deal Melania has? If so, she may develop a new love of Christmas! 

• Upvote 2

I can't see that actually being the case, but if that IS true, you know the religious right won't care.  Kamala is Wrong and Bad for marrying someone who'd been divorced for years (and also for dating Montel Williams 25 year ago, somehow), but Trump?  Oh, sure, adultery and multiple wives and all that, it's fine.

• Upvote 2