IGNORED

Delphi Indiana Abby & Libby

MayMay1123

Is anyone following this case? 7 years and they're finally going to trial. I'm 100% on board with Richard Allen being the killer. Justice is finally happening for 2 innocent little girls.

• Upvote 2

Yes, well, vaguely. It got annoyingly complicated trying to follow all the initals on the reddit subs, and in any case, there wasn’t really much to go on so kost people were just making it up. And then there was so much drama with the judge, and all the stuff with KK (Kevin? Keegan) and the IG account, etc etc. and the missed statements from Allen…

now the trial is on, I will follow much more closely. I truly hope they have the right guy, it is a horrific case. The actual stuff of nightmares. I hope there are answers. He doesn’t seem to have been implicated in anything else, no suggestions afaik, so why tf does he wake up one day and do that? 

And how terrifying, those two kids not only came across Keegan online, but then an unrelated murderer? I have got to live over 30 years longer than Libby and Abbie, and I don’t think I have met as many creeps as they did. Poor girls.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Zebedee said:

Yes, well, vaguely. It got annoyingly complicated trying to follow all the initals on the reddit subs, and in any case, there wasn’t really much to go on so kost people were just making it up. And then there was so much drama with the judge, and all the stuff with KK (Kevin? Keegan) and the IG account, etc etc. and the missed statements from Allen…

now the trial is on, I will follow much more closely. I truly hope they have the right guy, it is a horrific case. The actual stuff of nightmares. I hope there are answers. He doesn’t seem to have been implicated in anything else, no suggestions afaik, so why tf does he wake up one day and do that? 

And how terrifying, those two kids not only came across Keegan online, but then an unrelated murderer? I have got to live over 30 years longer than Libby and Abbie, and I don’t think I have met as many creeps as they did. Poor girls.

It's much easier to follow on websleuths.com, they are pretty strict about what they allow to be posted, but they also do mostly just the initials of people and it's hard to remember who's who. I don't know how Kevin kline fits into it, or even if he does, but he wasn't there. I told my 14 year old granddaughter a little about the case, just to make her even more aware that creeps are definitely out there and really bad shit can happen. 

• Thank You 1