IGNORED

Where in the World is Doug Phillips? Part 14

Coconut Flan

The family that grifts together stays together:

• Operation Meatball grift: Doug,Beall,  Liberty & her boyfriend, Faith & Honor
  • Bridge to History grift: Doug, Beall, Honor, Liberty & her boyfriend
  • The Ukraine.Story grift "non-profit" and documentary grift: Honor & Doug

So far, Justice, Joshua, Providence & Virginia donʻt seem to be active in these various grifts.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

Doug is how I found my way to FJ. As active academic homeschoolers we were horrified when seemingly intelligent and well educated parents, in our circles, suddenly began spouting nonsense about daughters needing no training in math, science, logic, computers, or career paths because their highest calling was to be a stay at home daughter uplifting their father’s vision and becoming keepers of the home, silently observing and helping their father and brothers being manly men. WHAT????!

Then they started telling us about how sons didn’t need higher education either, but rather they needed only classical training and internships to land fabulous jobs. WHAT!!!!!

After asking questions and hearing Vision Forum and Doug mentioned over and over again I found Dougie and his kingdom of boot lickers and sycophants. He seemed so obviously ridiculous, so clearly over compensating, and the weasel and his wife had real degrees from prestigious universities. He was so clearly a charlatan and a huckster, and yet no one else seemed to be making fun of him or highlighting his hypocrisy and stupidity. 

I started looking for anyone else who was interested in critical analysis of this loon. I found FJ, and here I found an eclectic community of people willing to engage in analysis, critique, and evaluation. People discussed ideas and participated in lively thoughtful discussions! I had found my people. 

I knew his kingdom would eventually fall but I thought it would be embezzlement, or a homosexual relationship with one of his manly men in training he kept so close (and so in hand), or a cataclysmic accident on one of his ill conceived manly adventures. I will admit I had my money on him accidentally shooting off his own boy bits while mishandling a firearm. 

The revelation that he had been pestering the babysitter and “emitting” his reproductive fluids on her person, against her will,  was a sick and twisted culmination to his sick and twisted reign of homeschooling terror. I wish someone had some Ring doorbell footage of him absconding from the girl’s home, in flagrante delicto, chased by her deranged (and if memory serves armed) father and brother. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

1 hour ago, Bassett Lady said:

Then they started telling us about how sons didn’t need higher education either, but rather they needed only classical training and internships to land fabulous jobs.

Thatʻs how Phillips son #3, Honor, got to be the head of Ukraine.Story:

EducationofHonorPhillips.thumb.png.6eb144d6d5453c5041382209dbe72d29.png

6 hours ago, Bassett Lady said:

I knew his kingdom would eventually fall but I thought it would be embezzlement, or a homosexual relationship with one of his manly men in training he kept so close (and so in hand), or a cataclysmic accident on one of his ill conceived manly adventures. I will admit I had my money on him accidentally shooting off his own boy bits while mishandling a firearm. 

I still wonder about the financial liquidation of both of those organizations.

It seems that a bunch of old Vision Forum stuff has washed up on Internet Archive. For example, a classic excuse to dress up in celebration:

https://archive.org/details/the-reformation-500-celebration

• Upvote 1

Ah the reformation 500- which one of the Botkin sisters dressed as Anne Boleyn? I forget.

True hero of the faith, that Anne.

Basset Lady your journey to FJ is identical to mine. I checked the mail for a friend in the homeschool group and found a VF catalog and the rest is history. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, Bassett Lady said:

Doug is how I found my way to FJ. As active academic homeschoolers we were horrified when seemingly intelligent and well educated parents, in our circles, suddenly began spouting nonsense about daughters needing no training in math, science, logic, computers, or career paths because their highest calling was to be a stay at home daughter uplifting their father’s vision and becoming keepers of the home, silently observing and helping their father and brothers being manly men. WHAT????!

Then they started telling us about how sons didn’t need higher education either, but rather they needed only classical training and internships to land fabulous jobs. WHAT!!!!!

After asking questions and hearing Vision Forum and Doug mentioned over and over again I found Dougie and his kingdom of boot lickers and sycophants. He seemed so obviously ridiculous, so clearly over compensating, and the weasel and his wife had real degrees from prestigious universities. He was so clearly a charlatan and a huckster, and yet no one else seemed to be making fun of him or highlighting his hypocrisy and stupidity. 

I started looking for anyone else who was interested in critical analysis of this loon. I found FJ, and here I found an eclectic community of people willing to engage in analysis, critique, and evaluation. People discussed ideas and participated in lively thoughtful discussions! I had found my people. 

The revelation that he had been pestering the babysitter and “emitting” his reproductive fluids on her person, against her will,  was a sick and twisted culmination to his sick and twisted reign of homeschooling terror. I wish someone had some Ring doorbell footage of him absconding from the girl’s home, in flagrante delicto, chased by her deranged (and if memory serves armed) father and brother. 

Oddly enough I found out about Doug from Liberty’s boyfriend shit talking all of them 🥴 excuse me I mean partner 💀 Liberty was referred to as Jeff’s partner. https://www.facebook.com/100069345063851/posts/652568080398022/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

I haven’t known this family as long as most of you but I don’t appreciate when people profit off of veterans. Honestly Liberty isn’t the only charity who does it. It happens often. With that being said, Liberty’s boyfriend’s baby mama—I quite literally owe her dead husband my life and that’s why I am here. There has been zero justice or accountability for what he (the boyfriend/partner) did to her and those children. Our squadron motto was “no better friend, no worse enemy” and I hope that piece of shit knows I’m certainly not his friend. Also Doug can eat a bag of wieners for what he wrote about female service members. Some of the badass women I served with, that wee-man couldn’t beat in an arm wrestling match.

Obviously there’s so much I haven’t posted. With that being said, it’s eerie how similar Doug and Liberty’s boyfriend are. Doug profited off Christian homeschooled children, Liberty profits off of veterans and homeschooled children, her boyfriend profits off scamming Gold Star families. He certainly doesn’t have the shiny toys he has because he worked hard for them. Doug got to run around and play in Europe because he had a built in babysitter, Liberty and her boyfriend get to run around and play together because they have a built in babysitter (a widowed mom to 3). But that’s probably for the best. He shouldn’t be anywhere near children. 

When I post things like the boyfriend shit talked the Phillips and triangulated people it’s because he was recorded in secret for an extensive amount of time. So there’s definitely receipts. Those recordings are also why he wasn’t able to prove alienation (aka he ditched his child on his own accord to go fuck around) and why he’s forced to pay for reunification therapy. I still can’t find the public record of that, but I’ll post it when I’m able. 

Edited by ptm6114
I can’t spell ☹️
  • Upvote 1